[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any normal people here? I mean, if you're NOT:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: abc.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
Are there any normal people here?

I mean, if you're NOT:

-right wing
-racist
-gay
-misogynist
-under 19
-posting or enjoying disgusting pictures (gay/gore/scat shit etc)

I think I might be the only one
>>
>>35130446
Bumping for visibility with an original comment
>>
>>35130446
>right-wing =/= normal
tumblr
>>
>>35130596
Just for clarification, tumblr is also abnormal, but a normal person should know that already.
>>
>>35130446
I'm none of those things but I am over 19

You have to be over 18 to post here you know, so you're not exactly giving yourself a who lot of wiggle room with that window of 11 months.
>>35130596
>>35130612

Americans and those those define their worldview by a colored pill are unable to understand that not everyone is on either extremes of a political spectrum.
>>
File: womenssuffrage.jpg (115KB, 428x1024px) Image search: [Google]
womenssuffrage.jpg
115KB, 428x1024px
>>35130446
>I mean, if you're NOT:
>
>-right wing
have to go back, roastie.
>>
>>35130446
Oh, looks like I'm norma-
>enjoying disgusting pictures
Damn. I can't pass up a picture of a girl shitting out a tasty turd.
>>
>>35130446
if by "right wing" you mean conservative/alt-right, then i'm normal,but if by "right wing" you mean "not a commie", then no.
>>
>>35130695
>being this obsessed with women

I bet you consider yourself a MGTOW too
>>
>>35130446
I'm semi right wing but more of a centrist with right/libertarian leanings. Not racist but I do believe in the superiority of western culture and think multiculturalism is a false dream. Straight as an arrow. Don't hate women, there are good ones and bad ones like there are good and bad men. 19.

I don't post gay/gore/scat shit but I do enjoy watching combat and execution videos out of morbid curiosity. I have the feeling that there are a lot of people like us on here, but the rabid autists scare them away from posting so we just lurk.
>>
>>35130446
There is no normal people in today society. What you perceive as normal only come from the indoctrination of modern day media and the stupid propaganda you see on the internet.
>>
File: 1481988036441.jpg (175KB, 1000x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481988036441.jpg
175KB, 1000x1024px
>>35130446
>racist
Everyone is racist you dunce. Do you really think that the "poor oppressed minorities" don't hate other races to some degree?
There is a difference between good and trash tier people in every race, but stereotypes exist for a reason
>>
>>35130446
you realize 1/3rd of the country is republican right? you really think 1/3rd of the country isn't normal? what kind of absurd metric is this? btw most chads are republican so by this logic you don't think chads are normal despite them being the epitome of normies.
>>
>>35130695
>that image
Bullshit that goes against actual election statistics.

White women voted for Trump.
>>
>>35130854
normal literally means the norm.

a third of something isn't the norm.
>>
>>35130596
"Right wing" is the vaguest political label there is.

Capitalism, libertarianism, Trump, etc. are normal.

Fascism, monarchism, theocracy, and tribalism, are not.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.