[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm confused. Why can't women be robots? Also, why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: OsPi4zOB.png (292KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
OsPi4zOB.png
292KB, 512x512px
So I'm confused. Why can't women be robots? Also, why do so many try to keep women from posting on this board? Don't you guys want to meet women with common interests? Isn't that the whole point?
>>
I'm really happy R9K has finaly opened up to fembots. Was getting really sick of the misogyny and blanket statements about how women can't be robots.

Well, "robots," the proof is in your very own secret club house that they can be. I've had a few robot gf's and it turns out they've got problems just like your own.
>>
because most """fembots"""" are just attention whoring stacies who think being a robot is not having sex for a week
>>
>>35130401
females can't be robots because they get showered with attention because they have a vagina.
>>
A real fembot will not publicly announce to all of R9K that they are a girl.
>>
I don't believe women can't be robots. See that russian beast that literally wanted any one just so she wouldn't be alone: she is easily robot material, but it's because she looked fucking awful. speaking of, isn't she dead now?

What I do care about is people breaking anonymity and using the fact they possess a vagina to derail threads and get all the replies they could ever ask for. The fucking point of the anonymity and this imageboard is your value lies with what you have to say. Not your height, your gender, what kind of toothpaste you like. All these vapid, attention seeking cunts do here is throw out they're a "fembot" simply to garner attention from the loneliest people on the planet. They're not adding anything constructive to a conversation, they're not complying to be robots (see: the fact they have to use 'fembot'), they demand attention and nothing else.
>>
>>35130401
The problem is that robots are the rejects society. No one wants us. With women, they'll be accepted SOMEWHERE. It's not the same with us. In today's culture where a guy would need to approach a girl most of the time to initiate dating then it means that women have a selection of guys to choose from whereas some guys are simply left hanging. We don't really get the same options in this regard. Does that make women inferior? Not really. Does it make them all vapid whores? Well, more than it should at least. But if the basic requirements of being a robot is "being completely socially rejected" I don't think a woman can fit into that description forever. I could be wrong but that's the way I see it. Women just have more options socially than men.
>>
>>35130401
>Don't you guys want to meet women with common interests? Isn't that the whole point?

But it never results in anything, it just raises my hope and makes me feel worse.
>>
>>35130519
This desu

If youre a 'fembot' why cant you just be a robot? Why do you need to mention you have a vagina? Its because youre not a robot. You arent here to share feels with your fellow robots and take solace in the fact youre not alone. Youre not here because its the only place you actually have conversations with people. Youre here because you can get easy attention from desperate lonely men. Hell, you dont even have to prove youre a woman; just say "im a roasty" and the beggars will come crawling.

It is completely besides the point whether or not women can feel the feels robots feel. Regardless of whether they can or can not there is no reason for them to announce their sex.
>>
>>35130401
good movie
o r i g i n a l
>>
>>35130435
> I've had a few robot gf's
And now those girls are no longer robots. It really is that simple as a girl. Just exist and a boyfriend will come to you.

Oh shit nigger what are you doing. Normie OUT
>>
File: IMG_0346.jpg (187KB, 1254x1839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0346.jpg
187KB, 1254x1839px
>>35130401
Go back to /soc/ or Reddit roast. If vagina, then not robot k? bye!
>>
>>35130643
Yes. This is a sensible way of thinking. Shit like "blackbot" and "fembot" don't exist. If you're a robot, you're a robot. No true robot cares about skin colour or genitals and no true robot feels the need to go out of their way to show that they're some minority just to whore attention. We're here to share feels. If you identify as a fembot or anything other than a robot on here, evaluate how low of a level attention seeking on 4chan is.
>>
>>35130435
THE BORDERS ARE CLOSED NOW.
GET DEPORTED TO FACEBOOK.
GET YOURSELF ANY QUIRKY LABEL OF YOUR CHOICE AND LEAVE BUT ROBOT IS THE ONE YOU WILL NEVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON.
>>
>>35130458
This. /thread

Original recipe chicken dinner.
>>
These fembots you're talking about are technically called witches. Since the majority of these 'fembots' are either fat, ugly, or Jew looking. There's no such thing as a cute fembot.
>>
It's not like I'll ever meet anyone from here anyway. However I don't mind "fembots" posting here either.
>>
>>35130401
Because there's always someone out there who'd want to be your bf. This isn't up for debate.
>>
>>35130401
Are you serious? A female can't be a robot unless she's a 200+ landwhale.

They got sex on a silver plater, they just have to make a call, pick the most looking Chad guy out of her 100+ orbiters list

A guy cannot do that unless he's a millionaire or a Chad

A girl doesn't have to be a Stacy to do that
>>
>>35131433
no shit son, thats like expecting a robot to look like a handsome chad
which is dumb
>>
I like r9k fembots, as they call themselves. The problem is I can't tell if they're actually women or just men who are trolling this board everyday as if it's the thing to do.

/soc/ girls arent like /r9k girls
>>
>>35130401
all I know
is that each an everyone of them
can eat a dick.
>>
>>35131545
Even 200+lb landwhales can get a partner.

I think yesterday there was a thread where some roasty said
>i had tinder but i didnt get any good matches. The matches i got were probably just fat fetish guys looking to fuck me because im fat and i dont want that.
Its ridiculous
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.