[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mother is being a bitch again >bully her with her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1487525452147.png (12KB, 419x414px) Image search: [Google]
1487525452147.png
12KB, 419x414px
>tfw mother is being a bitch again
>bully her with her cancer
>nickname her "cancer", "chemo", etc.
>read aloud articles about cancer and how it is so painful
>bitch just cries
>mfw
Anons, why are women so retarted, why they cry if they cant take a joke
>>
>>35130382
You should feeI ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>35130398
Why? She deserves it.
You see i was busy and she dared to interrupt me, i had to apply a punishment
>>
>>35130439
Omg, you're a fucking monster
>>
>>35130382
Moms are the only human beings who will love you unconditionally. Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>35130382
You probably inherited that cancer, good luck.
>>
>>35130398
>>35130499
>>35130527

Reddit has arrived!

Get the fuck out you retarded normalfag idiots!
>>
Looks like someone's mad they're a genetic dead end and only exist through the miracle of second wave feminism.
>>
>>35130499
I can be the only here that dies this, why are you so surprised?
>a monster
That cant be true, all i do is good.
What part of punishment you dont understand?
>>35130527
Wrong.
She may love me, but punishment is punishment, i deserve respect and sge wasnt giving it to me
>>
>>35130570
Not even that.
My anger is not caused by such simple things.
But still of course i was mad at her, she doesnt pay due respect to me.
>>35130535
>worrying about dying
Kek.
>>
this is a good troll. keep up the good work OP
>>
>>35130527
She loves me so much she subjected me to a life of inescapable suffering. Thanks for this wonderful gift, mom.
>>
>>35130628
I dont doubt the fact that some may believe this is a troll.
It is not.
>>
>>35130661
Angry (you)
>>
>>35130499
Please blow your fucking brains out faggot.
>>
>>35130717
Why the anger?
For any "robot" that may be reading this, you would not be here if it was not for something wrong with your childhood, so therefore your parents are to blame.
Why not bully them and carry out divine judgment?
This is the pill, you need /r9k/.
>>
>>35130535
>tfw told someone on twitter they should get cancer and die
>now I have cancer and will die

t. B
>>
>>35130626
Of course you worried about dying, it's instinct to preserve one's self. Even the most depressed worthless people would prefer a good life over death, otherwise you're lying to yourself.

>My anger is not caused by such simple things.
You are very pretentious and not as intelligent as you think you are.
>>
>>35130754
>Please blow your fucking brains out faggot.

How edgy
>>
>>35130940
>Of course you worried about dying, it's instinct to preserve one's self. Even the most depressed worthless people would prefer a good life over death, otherwise you're lying to yourself.
Im not lying to myself, why should i worry about death if i cant avoid it? It is meaningless and not worthy of my time.
>pretentious and not as intelligent as you think you are.
Baby's first analysis, I see.
As for pretentious of course i am, it is the nature ot my being and as for intelligence , I will not waste my time trying to prove it, I will allow you to continue with your wrong opinions and beliefs about me.
>>
>>35131081
>I will not waste my time trying to prove it
You don't even have to, pretentiousness and lack of intelligence go hand in hand. If your IQ wasn't in the single digits you wouldn't be wasting time on r9k.
>>
Kek, well done op. You need to use this every chance you can. She won't be around long so cherish it. Few robots get the chance to give their mothers a taste of her own medicine.
>>
>>35131432
Then why are you here, faggot?
Oh and why are you antagonizing me?
>>
>>35131530
Thanks, anon
Ill make sure of making this a regular thing for her.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.