[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't you take a note out of pic related? this guy has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: masamune-kun-no-revengeanime.jpg (61KB, 730x418px) Image search: [Google]
masamune-kun-no-revengeanime.jpg
61KB, 730x418px
why don't you take a note out of pic related? this guy has the right idea

>if you don't understand watch the first episode
>>
>he SO beta he literally changes his whole identity and personality to center around female acceptance

pathetic trash...
>>
>>35130404
>not changing your entire identity to fuck with roastie whores
>>
>>35130404
>changing from a fat, bullied beta to a fit, attractive, overconfident beta is a bad thing
>>
>>35130404
>he's not willing to go that far to toast roasties
Normie reeeeee
>>
But the thing is (ACTUAL SPOILER =>) the girl never called him piggy, it was the maid, so he had no reason to change. And even without knowing this, she pretty much had the MC wrapped around her finger the entire time. So your argument is invalid.

If I were to change, I'd change for myself alone. Not for some roastie.
>>
>>35130577
youre supposed to change so you cant btfo roasties
>>
Planning on working out once I go back to college since they have a wellness center I can bum off of for free. Already skelly so I could probably easily achieve his body with a bit of cardio.

He has Chad-tier facial aesthetics in the show so that's why girls want him, which most of us won't get with exercising.
>>
>>35130577
He didnt change for her. He changed for himself.

He wanted to get fit and shit to get revenge on her. Its in the name of the anime. For his own satisfaction.

Its pig's foot nigga. Get it right.
>>
>>35130685
>what is surgery?

origidalmus
>>
>>35130378
>telling me to watch anime

I was going to tell you to kys but I have a feeling you'll be doing that in the future anyways.

jknsa
>>
>>35130707
He was doing everything for her all along. If it was for himself, he'd just get ripped and slay pussy left and right and not give two shits about the spoiled girl.
>Its pig's foot nigga. Get it right.
Calm your tits, bot. In the manga it was translated as "piggy" and I didn't watch the anime.
>>
>>35130917
Well then you probs read manga off of like mangafox.

He didnt go for other girls cause he knew it would be wrong to be a two timer. He was a good guy not some sleezy dude, plus he was still embarrassed to do stuff with girls. When you have set a goal like that and will do anything to get to it you dont let other stuff get in the way.

Its like you didnt even read it. Dude of course hes not gonna fuck other girls. Do you understand the target audience and how most manga is written?
>>
>>35130378
>stupid wish fulfillment
No
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.