[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I popped a blister today. I drained the liquid into a shot glass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2155.jpg (19KB, 361x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2155.jpg
19KB, 361x264px
I popped a blister today. I drained the liquid into a shot glass and drank it while I ate the skin.

What did you do today?
>>
File: pest criterion collection.jpg (101KB, 532x768px) Image search: [Google]
pest criterion collection.jpg
101KB, 532x768px
I visited some relatives and re-watched pic related for the nth time
>>
>>35130127
i smoked a bunch of blunts with my friends, played some Toribash then Path of Exile, now I'm drinking a 4 loko [green apple flavor ;)]
>>
went to work, sold a bunch of chicken (though less than I was hoping), made some tip money, came back home and started drinking/smoking weed
>>
I pressure-washed the driveway.

Going to watch anime and play Pokemon all night now.
>>
>>35130127
Nothing that cool. I just rewatched rebuild of eva, cooked a frozen pizza and hid from my roommates. Waiting for the cold void of sleep rn
>>
Went to the store, cleaned the interior of my car and gave the dog a bath.

Feels productive, man
>>
>>35130127
I went to lunch with some family, got a haircut, skipped out on some friends, and am now chillin and shitpostin.

Also that blister thing is the worst thing I've heard of in a while. Legit dirty.
>>
called the cops on my pothead neighbors

the dad still hasn't come back so I guess he's spending the weekend in jail
>>
>>35130692
>cold void of sleep

You're supposed to get comfy af, anon. Do you not have some big cozy blankets?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.