[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta Orbiters that lack the self awareness to realize that they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: NuiKilledPepeandWojak.gif (195KB, 864x552px) Image search: [Google]
NuiKilledPepeandWojak.gif
195KB, 864x552px
Beta Orbiters that lack the self awareness to realize that they are not getting anywhere with the girl should be killed
>>
If only... I wish someone would kill me.
>>
I'm a beta orbiter who is fully aware of this, yet I continue anyway. I'm not able to act in a way that attracts girls, so being their emotional tampon/entertainment provider/occasional gift-giver is the next-best thing.
>>
>>35129535
It's actually not the next best thing, you dumb faggot. We need to start wiping your type out.
>>
>>35129535
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

YOU ARE A PATHETIC HUMAN BEING
>>
>>35129484
Women are not worth the hassle anyway. If you want good friendship hangout with buds and people that you trust instead.
>>
>>35129786
It makes me feel less lonely. It's either this or no interaction with girls at all.
>>
>>35130074
This, I'm in the same boat as this anon

Eating shitty junk food is better than starving to death
>>
>>35130074
You don't need women you cuck, realize that you are your own being, some whore pretending to like you wont fulfill you.
Do what you enjoy before you die and then die. That is the key to happiness.
>>
i understand it last month, everytime i tried to go she made me feel like im leaving her alone and that is was going to kill herself, but once that i got her nudes i just left, she got drunk and told me the truth that she want somebody else dick but she wants me to be her spiritual friend and to be for her all the time while she fucks Chad

don't fell for this meme guys, just get the nudes/pussy and leave
>>
>>35130043
You,I like. I've been more focused on friendship than a relationship now.
>>
>>35130120
>just find inner peace bro
Female attention feels so good when I can get it, I'm probably not capable of that anyway.
>>
>>35130120
seriously this, other than pussy I create my own sense of joy and pleasure
>>
File: rooo normans exit the area.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rooo normans exit the area.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>35130714
>You, I like.
Take your kikeish reddit memes elsewhere.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.