[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are sisters so disgusting? Pic related is what mine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: females.jpg (75KB, 629x842px) Image search: [Google]
females.jpg
75KB, 629x842px
Why are sisters so disgusting? Pic related is what mine left in the toilet.
>>
>>35127979
I'm about 40% certain that's a fetus.
>>
I've shat more blood than that
>>
>>35128001
I'm 100% certain you're a dipshit
>>
A real brother would scooped that out to cherish it or atleast flushed it.

In conclusion - You do not love your imouto nor are you helping her be a better person.
>>
File: 1469894702391.jpg (89KB, 516x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469894702391.jpg
89KB, 516x640px
>sister gets food, but never finishes it, leaves half full cups and bowls in her room for days at a time
>keeps trying to get me or our brother to clean out her moldy shit
>when she runs out of space she eats in my room then leaves her food there too
Little sisters are the fucking devil.
>>
>>35128138
my older sister does the first part too. bowls with either leftover cereal with milk or nutella lie around in her room until my mum eventually cleans it out. Not only is it disgusting but someone ELSE apart from her has to clean it up.
>>
When I moved into my college dorms with gender neutral restrooms I never expected it to be this bad

Showers are constantly clogged, but only on showers multiple girls use
Sinks are often filthy with products and hair
And worst of all, there's blood on toilets at least twice a month

I thought I'd be fapping like mad at the thought that a girl is peeing not even 3 feet away from me, but all gender neutral restrooms did for me was put me off women even more than r9k
>>
They are too stupid and entitled to give a fuck. My gf doesn't flush the toilet when she pees and it annoys the fuck out of me. that I let her know every time she does it, and tell her to make sure she does it next time, yet she still doesn't.
>>
File: 1483786874250.png (246KB, 680x623px) Image search: [Google]
1483786874250.png
246KB, 680x623px
>>35128174
cereal is the fucking worst because I'm in charge of buying the fucking milk and eggs and shit
>>
>>35127979
fucking gross
leave a note for her on the toilet
>>
File: 1487907033624.jpg (443KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487907033624.jpg
443KB, 1024x768px
>>35128228
usually she uses tons but never actually eats/drinks any of it so it's just a huge bowl of old milk with leftover cereal swimming in it.
>>
>>35127979
Please raid her undie drawer and document your adventures
>>
File: 1390094481571.jpg (23KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1390094481571.jpg
23KB, 409x409px
>>35127979
>tfw used to steal little brother's boxers and T-shirts
>tfw would sneak into his room and wake him up wearing them
>would leave dirty dishes out in the living room just to annoy him
>mfw living like a fucking slob on the weekends occupying the couch and make him do chores for me
Brothers are for bullying.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.