[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have returned once again. ROASTIES OF 4CHAN. Why can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Kek.jpg (200KB, 1254x1839px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
200KB, 1254x1839px
I have returned once again.

ROASTIES OF 4CHAN.

Why can't you understand that you simply cannot suffer anywhere as much as men do on a daily basis?

You are born pampered and loved by society, always favored in every way.
This board HAS no place for you because you have no idea what suffering even is.

You cannot be rejected by society, you do not know the feeling of true pain and the realization that not a single person in this world appreciates you.

You can spread your legs, and 1000s of Chads and Orbiters will line us to have a turn or be your boyfriend.

This board DOES NOT welcome you or your kind.
You CANNOT be robots.

(((FEMBOTS))) WILL NOT DIVIDE US, BROTHERS.

>DESTROY.
>DEFEND.
>DEGRADE.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
It brings me incredible pleasure to see that female posters cannot defend against my argument.

Top fucking kek.

My sides are orbiting the earth like the betas orbit you.
>>
>>35126935
Vlad, go home, no one cares
>>
>>35127372
Kek, I've found the (((fembot))).

Judging by the multiple threads with triggered roasties, and a decrease in """fembot""" threads, it seems this is working.

Now either join us, or be get out.
>>
>>35126935
May kek be with us! The only way the normies will leave if they are bored, do not give them contentment, do not sincerely reply to them, ignore them, do not feed the normie ego!
>>
>>35126935
Notice me Lord Vlad

HEIL VLAD!

MAKE R9K GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>35127661
>those time digits

Noice, we got this purge in the bag. Thanks kek
>>
>>35127554
It can`t join us if it`s a fem"""""""""bot"""""""""" though... Not at all.
>>
>>35127665
Hello, brother!
Mighty fine day it is, eh?

>>35127682
Indeed.
What I despise is the fact that they try SO HARD to make themselves look so unique for attention.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I CALL EVERYONE TO JOIN US!
A GOOD REASON TO FIGHT
AGAINST THE FEMALE DRAGON!
>SAGE SAGE SAGE FEMALE THREADS AND SHIT POST
>>
Vlad is my non-niggaboy wonder and I support his ideals

We must return to the beaches and shores.
>>
>>35126935
AWESOME PIC. WE NEED MORE MEMES AND PROPAGANDA TO SPREAD THE LEGACY OF THE REVOLUTION.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEE.jpg (43KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEE.jpg
43KB, 480x320px
>>35127984
I am writing an anthem, m'dude, and propaganda is coming along nicely.

First we take back /r9k/, then we take back the world!
>>
>>35126935
Are you the same Vlad with the MGTOW yt channel? Just asking.
>>
>>35128314
Nope.

You can find me only here and on Discord.

I exist only to save /r9k/.
>>
>>35128068
We should all find a way to sing this anthem. A melody for it?
>>
>>35128741
Animal Farm : Beasts of England - melody.
>>
>>35128741
Also, don't search any videos because they're trashy rock parodies.
It's meant to be read as a poem, slowly and formally.
>>
Hi
I just noticed that most 'robots' who hate women are really just failed normies. Women can be all this.
~danny
>>
>>35128755
I`ll wait and see it,then maybe I`ll come up with one too.
>>
>>35128788
Women cannot be this, because all they have to do is just spread their legs and have 1000s of men lining up to be with them.

Women are much pickier then men, and even when they are rejects, they STILL have high standards.
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35128825
This is so correct that it hurts. Vlad is always right.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.