[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is a health related question, considering scaring. so, before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 21d0k88.jpg (30KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
21d0k88.jpg
30KB, 700x525px
this is a health related question, considering scaring. so, before you ask what happened, here's the backstory:

It was a barbecue party where all the highschool seniors of my school went. Everybody was talking about it long before holidays. i have only 3 friendsi n school, but
i wanted to feel the feeling of being part of something big like that party, so i decided to eat up my shyness and go.

Evandro and Nelson didn't want to go because they were shy. Junior said that he was sick (and his mother threated to never let me talk with him again in case i convinced him to go, so i let it go, because i don't want to lose my big buddy)

I've read some PUA scripts and practiced my game until I fell asleep, to wake up very early and prepare myself to the event. I went to the shopping and bought some really neat Red Nose snickers to match my Billabong t shirt and trousers that i bought the day before
so i could look VEEEEERY pretty and be seem in the party.

2 months filled with expectations and the big moment finally came: friday, august 10 of 2012, 2 o clock! my dad
left me in the club's gate, i took a deep breath, build up my courage and went inside, leaving my dad behind with a smile and a cheerful "Good Bye!".

The party had started before 2 i guess. you could tell that there were some Jurupinga drugged girls, so i thought about trying something,
but there were too many people taking care of them, what intimdated my "aproach". All the "stallions" were all there, taking pictures holding Smirnoff Ice bottles (obviously drugged). It was a barbecue party but i couldn't see any meat, only drinks (drugs), coke,
dolly and instantaneous juice. I soon realized i was alone in my adventure, with my power level under 9000.

i looked around, got myself a instant juice cup and sat by myself in an empty place.
>>
is that loltyler1?
>>
i was in peace for something like 40 minutes, looking at my pitiful generation and waiting for the time to pass
to tell my friends that i didn't leave (i wanted to make them jealous), until a group of stallions aproached me and started to ask me stuff like "why are you so quiet? where are your friends? do you study in the same school as we do? we've never seem you before."

it was 3 guys and 4 chicks. i realized that one of them didn't have a boyfriend, so i tried to remember the PUA stuff, while one the guys gave me a smirnoff ice (in other words, he drugged me). i felt a bit dizzy,
but less shy. i finished one bottle and got myself another one. so i tried to talk with a girl that seemed to be left aside by the group.

Me: "Hi, what's your name?"
Chick: "Suelen."
Me: "Nice to meet you, Suelen. My name is Jesse!"
Garoto: "Geez, i didn't ask!"

i felt intimidated, but i had a fool proof plan: i threw some ice cubes on the ground, between me and the girl and stomped them, and said:

"Done, Suelen! I just broke the ice between us!"
>>
the girl got away from me looking angry, and got closer to the group. one of the guys took his cellphone and called someone, with an angry expression on his face.

i decided to drink what was left from my smirnoff and got another bottle. the only thing i remember is that after drinking the last drop of the drug they gave me is that i layed on the ground. i slept and woke up in a room, with a guy
holding and telling me to keep quiet, while Guilherme (aka Guidao, Suelen's boyfriend) and other two guys drawed stuff in my face using a kinfe while
everybody was laughting at me (including the girls, who were taking pictures). i was really drunk and somehow slept again.

the party was over and they left me there. the club's guard couldn't stop laughing in his cellphone, while he asked my mother to take me. 45 minutes later, my mom arrives and takes me to the hospital, because i told her i had ingested drugs.
i left in the afternoon and they just gave me a bit of serum.

when i arrived home, i logged on facebook to see the pictures from the party and i found pic related.

My name is Jesse! they fucked me for life! what now, man? will those marks go away? they wrote "virgin" on my forehead. how can i come back to school? i feel so depressed and can't go on...

HELP ME
>>
What the fuck who even does that to another human being
>>
>>35127339

Someone who is a real human bean
>>
>>35127339
>spics
>human beings
>>
>>35127814
nah niggers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4qitrpj7TU
>>
well that's what jesse gets for thinking he can be a fucking normalfag
>>
File: HAPPINESS.png (96KB, 602x349px) Image search: [Google]
HAPPINESS.png
96KB, 602x349px
>>35126819
rly maed me thenk
>>
He should have been himself
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.