[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's the best time to be a nerd/geek. Hot nerd/geek girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: lum.webm (1MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
lum.webm
1MB, 852x480px
It's the best time to be a nerd/geek. Hot nerd/geek girls are everywhere. How are you alone?
>>
>>35126801
They don't LIKE "geeks" genius.
>>
>>35126801
Those girls only want Chad with glasses. Real geeks and nerd guys are straight up ignored.
>>
>>35127222
>>35127252
These two

fuck you OP
>>
File: 1487925096279.jpg (226KB, 900x494px)
1487925096279.jpg
226KB, 900x494px
>>35126801
They don't like them, they just want orbiters and have confidence boost from virgins while she ride hundreds of cocks
>>
>tfw still have my minxy folder
boy have I busted several hundred nuts to this folder alone
>>
Because "geek" girls are just disguised stacy's

any arguments otherwise are patent lies
>>
>>35126801
that bitch have any nudes
>>
Tell it to the judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meDBz48BQN4
>>
>getting pushed out of your culture by hipsters and chads and stacys
>best time to be a nerd
lmao.
>>
>>35127986
this, fuck off op
origig
>>
>>35127986
>getting pushed out of your culture by hipsters and chads and stacys
explain
>>
>>35126801

GOD DAMN IT THOSE AREN'T WHAT REAL GEEK GIRLS LOOK LIKE FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING IDIOTS THIS IS WHY FEMBOTS EXIST
>>
>>35127401
Do you need me to tell you how I know that you're new to the internet?
>>
>>35126801
Real nerd/geek girls are asexual. That's the key problem.
>>
>>35128077
At least read the thread before you try to act like a retard. Or pedal that shit in /b/.
>>
Whatever happened to her?

>>35128135
Weren't those proven to be fake?
>>
>>35126801
THEY AREN`T GEEKS YOU FUCKING NORMIES. I AM ALONE BECAUSE HOT """"""""""""""""GEEK""""""""" GIRLS ARE ACTUALLY FUCKING ATTENTION WHORES AND DON`T UNDERSTAND THE GENUINE MEAT OF ACTUALLY BEING INTO THIS SHIT!!!
>>
>>35128060
Because the culture is no longer about actually knowing shit about the stuff that geeks are into,but about posing the best so they get the most attention. New plots are dilluted and the quality of new contents is lowered and messages are aimed at normies. And us actual founders still get made fun of for being "creepy", "cringy" and "tryhards". It becomes not about dedication...it becomes a fucking social endeavour when the normies show up in the community.
>>
cultural immigrants reeeeeeee
>>
>>35128823
>I drew this comic depicting anyone who disagrees with plebs invading patrician hobbies as an ugly misogynist who gets irrationally angry
>therefore plebs should be allowed to dilute good hobbies
>>
>>35128587
SAGE THE NORMOS
SAAAGEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35126801
>Hot nerd/geek girls are everywhere.

They still want attractive men, just because they wear glasses and play video games doesn't make their biology any different.
>>
>>35126801
>Hot nerd/geek girls are everywhere. How are you alone?

Hot nerd/geek girls go out with hot nerd/geek Chad. It's not as easy as you make it out to be.
>>
>>35128172
this is not false. or they're asexual when it comes to certain beings.
>>
>>35126801
Normie get out REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Original chicken recipe
>>
>>35128217
Exactly.
There are no legit nudes of her.
>>
>>35126801
>>35126801

It's actually worse if you aren't a Chad or attractive. If you're just an average guy, women shun you. So not only do you not date any women, you're also ostracized from the community you once belonged to. Average white nerds/geeks don't belong to that group anymore. You have to be SJW to be a nerd now. When you're not interested in politics and only want to be involved in games, it makes it so you're the loser. And women just make it all sexual, like the cosplay shit. I just want to go to an event and learn about shit, not have to be bombarded by women dressed like hookers. It's really sad.
>>
>>35129004
Asexual to most beings. But an exception will be made when tom hiddleston shows up dressed as loki.
>>
>>35127279
>it's another "anon is cripplingly afraid of the Chad boogeyman" thread
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.