[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men are more shallow than girls Men are quite possibly the most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: big man.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big man.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
Men are more shallow than girls
Men are quite possibly the most vapid creatures in existence.
>>
yes, but see I'm not afraid at all to admit this. a bitch will lead you on, use you in some way, then drop the bomb.
>>
>>35126708
> men do the choosing
> guys are rarely in the mood for romance
> friendships for guys aren't as strong as for womyn
>>
File: adfdasfads.jpg (167KB, 736x1367px) Image search: [Google]
adfdasfads.jpg
167KB, 736x1367px
>>35126708
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Roasties and normies have quite got 95% of the internet at their fingertips, yet they come here.

Women CANNOT be fembots because they cannot FEEL at the same depth as we can.

They haven't suffered ANYWHERE near as much as we have, and come here complaining about their shitty issues:
>"tfw only 3 bfs"
>"tfw no bbc on saturday"
>"tfw i want a robot bf but theyre all ugly".

Women are all attention whores, and nothing, not a single thing can change that.

There are no good women left.
Society has made all women bad.

STOP COMING HERE FOR ATTENTION AND SUPPORT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DISGUSTING WHORE FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Women will never realize the struggles of the true robot, the one rejected by society, unwanted by all, ignored by each and every person in the outside world.

Women are PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY incapable of feeling this emotion because they are pampered and loved by society. They cannot suffer as much as we do on a daily basis, yet they make it seem like their problems are so important.

They bask in attention, stating how they have "no bf", but have the ability to spread their legs and have hundreds and hundreds of men lining up.

The time for this has come to an end.

We shall cleanse /r9k/ of this scum.
>>
File: 1484029740248.jpg (196KB, 911x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1484029740248.jpg
196KB, 911x1301px
As a trap who's dated females and males, yeah no. Never felt stable or safe in a relationship with a female ever. Males just want companionship and something secure, women are always wondering if this is the best they can get or what's the next catch. They enjoy the thrill of being caught, men like end game result and just want to settle down and be happy. Women will say stuff like "it's nothing" or "don't worry about it" or "he's just a friend" or "its girls night out" and they're all dishonest answers while men say what they mean as long as you're not dating some idiotic Chad who's narcissist. Robot boys are superior in everyway
>>
>>35126815
STOP POSTING THIS FUCKING IMAGE I HAVE TO REPLY EVERY FUCKING TIME.
>>
>>35126708
>more shallow
Shallower. We're also more pedantic.
>>
>>35126972

I want to believe this is true, but I can't.
>>
>>35126972
I can easily believe this.

Maybe its me projecting though.
>>
>>35126997
>he doesnt want his mum to be a martyr which will cause universal revulsion against the left.
>>
>>35127007
they are literally the same thing you turbo autist
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 490x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 490x683px
>all these dumb butthurt sex obsessed males getting offended
>implying robots aren't the most superficial shallow whores and pieces of garbage to ever walk this planet.
They only want girls like pic related or exceptionally attractive pale skinned East Asian girls, or pale extremely attractive introverted alt-Stacies who can "relate" to them. And yet they whine and cry about how women have high standards.
Gas men, specifically robots. Foul things.
>>
>>35127172
Fuck off. My only standards is you are a virgin. That's it. But I can't make girls like me and nobody wants me so I'm alone. That's it.
>>
>>35127101
Except one is grammatically correct, while the other is not.
>>
>>35127172
we're not all like that you know, people like just tend to be quieter.
>>
>>35126708
being honest both of them suck ass

humans should just die
>>
>>35127172
>or pale extremely attractive introverted alt-Stacies who can "relate" to them

fuck, called me out my man
>>
>>35126708
I can assure you women are vastly more shallow. The shit my lesbo and bi female friends have to deal with is hilarious. It reinforces the old saying "there isn't room for two pussies in a relationship" because at any given moment one of them is going to go emotional stupid and completely destroy the relationship or one of them is trying to get more on the side/trade up. It is literally a shit show. If any of you have lesbian friends you should talk to them about how hilariously fucking shit they are.

Meanwhile, I can honestly say I am the glue that holds a relationship together because the women are always too stupid to know what they need or should have as opposed to what their stupid emotion driven brain wants. I also have always been the one to dump them which makes it that much better.

AMA if you want some advice on bitches and their games.
>>
>>35126708
insert dumb anecdotal experience here that either supports or contradicts the OP's statements
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.