[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /doesn't want a girlfriend/ ? my home is my safe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: girl horse.jpg (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
girl horse.jpg
105KB, 800x600px
who here /doesn't want a girlfriend/ ?

my home is my safe place. somewhere where i don't have to have to be forced into a conversation or talk to anyone. a place where i don't have to do anything but lie on my bed with my laptop.

i just dont see how a girl could fit into this comfy flow of things that i have going right now
>>
>i just dont see how a girl could fit into this comfy flow of things that i have going right now
Lying on your bed with your laptop with a cute girl nearby who is doing the same, and occasionally you cum inside her just for fun.
>>
Don't you get tired of being alone?

Also in theory a gf is supposed to be compatible to the point that you'd feel at home with her.
>>
File: 1475433367084.jpg (7KB, 106x134px) Image search: [Google]
1475433367084.jpg
7KB, 106x134px
>>35125750
I honestly don't. At least not one the kind that exists.
>>
>>35125750
I agree completely. What I like about my home is that i'm safe and alone. I can't even begin to imagine being in a relationship.
>>
>>35125750
Are you me anon?

>>35125791
Not him but I've came up to realized that you need to understand being alone is,and how you can use it as an advantage for your well-being
>>
>>35125750
i don't, really, but my personal opinion is pretty much invalidated by my ignorance in the subject matter.
>>
>>35125791
Problem is I just want a gf only for few hours per week. I'm so used to being alone, I would go crazy if I had to live with another person.
>>
File: IMG_9124.jpg (178KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9124.jpg
178KB, 500x334px
>tfw no hippy barefoot happy gf
>>
File: PRAISEVLAD.jpg (43KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
PRAISEVLAD.jpg
43KB, 480x320px
>>35125750
I agree and support this post.

If these were older times, I might be able to argue your point.

But here in 2017, there are no good women left.
Women have lost the ability to make you feel comfy.
Women are simply here to hurt you even more and cheat, steal your money, abuse you and your feelings.

There are no good women left.
Society has made all women sociopaths.
>>
>>35125750
That pic was pretty cute until I saw the other horse sniffing the laying horses ass.
>>
>>35125750
I can't envision myself having a girlfriend either. People either don't believe me or think it's depressing because I'm apparently missing out on something. That doesn't even make sense, I've never experienced romantic attraction, so why would I care about missing it?
>>
>>35125750
I completely agree. The endless supply of sex would be nice, but the time, money and commitment just aren't worth it.

>>35125791
>Don't you get tired of being alone?
Not really. Being alone is something you can adapt to by talking to people online for example.

>Also in theory a gf is supposed to be compatible to the point that you'd feel at home with her.
That would take too much time and even then it might not work. I've had 2 people in my life who I've "been at home with". My brother, who I still occasionally see, and a friend in middle school. In the former case developing the relationship took literally my whole life and in the latter the entire elementary school. Nowadays I doubt I even can open up enough to gain that sort of mutual trust.

All in all, getting a gf is an unrealistic goal that's not even all that great. I'd much rather dream of winning the lottery or something.
>>
>>35127154
>not sniffing your horsefriend's butt
>>
I can't even fathom having a girlfriend.
>>
>>35127154

Yep, that gave the pic a very different tone once I noticed it
>>
Same here OP.
The ones that want a gf too hard just have weak minds.
In my opinion they just crave replacement mommies.
>>
>>35125750
I agree. The idea of interacting with another person is anxiety inducing and the act itself is exhausting. Having someone else in my house would ruin my life.
>>
>>35125750
Agreed, us non-gf-wanting robots are in the process of transcending normiedom all together
>>
Idunno. I guess I figured that since women have never made me happy in the past, there's no reason to think that they ever will. I can live my life without worrying about it and romance never comes knocking at my door.

Women all want Chad. It's a responsibility basically, I wasn't born with the tools for that job. I'm going to focus on making myself better and earning a living and I will never think about women outside of masturbating.
>>
>>35125750
last gf: i haven't had a gf for 3 years. in short.... i knew her from hs and dated for a month... we had a mutual break up... she remained being a friend, but even then i walked away from that friendship after she kept giving me her problems for no reason...

post-breakup: i wasn't lonely or upset but she was. i was only annoyed about drama with other friends and whatnot over fb pertaining to the relationship. i didn't feel down at all otherwise. i've walked away from homie/bro friendships during that period too. that's another story.

feelings gone: even since then i still haven't felt lonely. last i felt lonely or sad about not having a gf or about a breakup was when i was a teenager. for me to have a gf i need to deeply care about her as an individual, which is very rare for me to come by. however i find it easy to get a gf. i just feel no desire to live such a lifestyle.

abode: it's nice coming home to no one. i actually have greater focus and get more done everyday. i have more time to reflect when i want to. however i believe could still achieve similar if i did have a gf by my side. it's just that the desire to have one isn't there right now.

economy: i also save more money on literally everything. minus the rent of course. with this said i see a gf as a companion, not some girl i can take care of and spend on like 90% of relationships.

social: i'd say the average girl (and guy!) tells a bit too much to their friends and co-workers. also i've noticed most girls have a desire to meet new guy friends. we all know the reasons why. i just don't agree with them.

immediate: i'm more about just us and our families. i suppose i take the tied down version of me more seriously than most. and i could say i take the single version of myself far less serious (self-pity) than most.

conclusion?: i don't really look down on people for being single or not single. i do my thing and try to keep things on a straight path.
>>
>>35125750
I hate social contacts so a gf would just make me uncomfortable. Honestly I'm good being alone.
>>
I don't want one either. Intimacy makes me uncomfortable and interacting with people tires me out. If I had a girlfriend or any long-term companion I'm almost certain I'd be miserable.

I'm also ugly with a personality to match so even if I wanted a girlfriend I don't think it would really be an option.
>>
gf is safe space but in person form.

safe person
>>
>>35128609
There are no safe people.
>>
Gf could work, just messes up routine of being alone. Might get one sometime...
>>
>>35127455
>Being alone is something you can adapt to by talking to people online for example.
Then you aren't alone
>>
File: 6tLxW.jpg (122KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
6tLxW.jpg
122KB, 680x680px
>>35125750
I would really want a girlfriend.

I mean i really hate woman but i think when you are with a woman its pretty cool.
Just when you start reflecting what you talked with her and stuff it will make you want to puke.

But ye no one could ever fit in my life.
>>
>>35127073
Vlad you are fucking awesome, keep doing what you're doing m8 !
>>
>>35125750
I agree op. I have grown accustomed to my daily routine, and I simply do not have time to concern myself with another person, especially not a money sucking, overly emotional roastie whore. Antidepressants have killed my sex drive so I no longer have a desire for a female. I would prefer to spend my time as I see fit, without having to try and appease another person's wants.
>>
>>35127073
Vlad is red-pilled.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.