[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no roasties >no feminism >parents responsible for finding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14

File: 1485750295919.png (10KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1485750295919.png
10KB, 420x420px
>no roasties
>no feminism
>parents responsible for finding you a wife
>adultery is punishable with stoning
>divorce laws favour men
you have 30 seconds to explain why you haven't converted to Islam
>>
I'm not an authoritarian who believes that women deserve to die because they aren't attracted to me. They can do whatever they want, so long as they don't act in violence against me.
>>
If there's one thing I like about Islam, it's how they handle their women.

Unfortunately I don't like everything else about them.

>>35125383
They treat their women that way to stop their civilization/people/culture/religion from being destroyed, like the west is now by women.

By allowing women to act like they do in the west, they ARE harming you, potentially indirectly with actual violence.
>>
>>35125448
No, they're harming themselves by being whores. It's not of my or the government's business, though. That's between themselves and their parents.
>>
>>35125346
>Forced to starve myself for a month
>Have to start my day at 3 AM because prayers
>Arabic is obscenely difficult to learn
>>
>>35125346
No matter how beneficial the religion may be for me, there's no way I could be involved with any religion.
The sooner you fucks all kill each other off the better.
Religion is the most cancerous blight to ever plague humanity.
>>
File: Untitled.png (90KB, 734x426px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
90KB, 734x426px
>>35125520
1. Fasting has been scientifically proven to reduce the risk of cancer.
2. You'll have plenty of time to sleep when you're dead.
3. The vast majority of Muslims don't speak Arabic.
>>
>>35125598
>tripfag
>is a stupid cunt
Color me surprised. Religion has be both good and bad. There are far worse ideas, like communism, for example.
>>
File: 1479781093703.jpg (107KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1479781093703.jpg
107KB, 604x603px
>>35125346
>most backward religion that has survived to the modern day
>cult like devotion required, outsiders are treated like shit
>no alcohol or bacon
>mandatory genital mutilation to male sons
>created by a pedo who fucked little girls in the desert
>the elders expect you to blow yourself up for your religion
>your daughter, wife or sister gets raped, she gets stoned to death because fuck logic
>those fucking god awful beards

good sides
>comfy robes

vs atheist
>do whatever the fuck you want within the laws of the country

I think ill stick with Atheism thank you
>>
>>35125627
>personal attacks
>deflect
>unrelated points about political ideologies
>religion has be
Color me surprised, typical responses from an ignorant and enraged anon.
>>
>>35125346
Because they treat all converts like trash you retard.

Seriously, study them more. There is nothing good about them. People like to go on and on about how hard it is for female Muslims or how they keep their women in line but men actually have it worse over there.
>>
>>35125629
>vs atheist
>do whatever the fuck you want within the laws of the country
my sides
>>
>>35125689
>complains about personal attacks
>makes a personal attack
>complains about typos like a faggot
kek
You have to be a fucking retard to believe that religion, as a whole, has been terrible for society. Learn some fucking history, guy.
>>
>>35125629
>no alcohol or bacon
I'd miss bacon but otherwise I've never been a massive fan of pork; always preferred beef.
>mandatory genital mutilation to male sons
And the daughters. No ugly roastie cunts.
>the elders expect you to blow yourself up for your religion
Only if you're a complete retard by exceptionally low 3rd world standards. Vast majority of robots would be more useful alive.
>your daughter, wife or sister gets raped, she gets stoned to death because fuck logic
That's what they get for being whores.You should have had a tighter leash on them.
>>
>>35125735
>religion as a whole has been a positive force in the world more than negative
Just... Wow anon.
>>
>>35125448
They also go out and murder innocents by the thousands to stop their "civilization" from being "destroyed". You really have to be fucked in the head to hold up Islam as an example of anything but degeneracy.
>>
File: 1485808142026.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
1485808142026.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>35125346
>no feminism
>most supported religion by feminism
You can't make this shit up
>>
File: washington031.png (1MB, 803x602px) Image search: [Google]
washington031.png
1MB, 803x602px
>>35125629
Don't forget, most if not all of the tallest buildings til recently have been churches.
>>
>>35125814
Feminists are girls acting out waiting for a strong man to subdue them and make them his bitch.
>>
>>35125346
Because the theology itself is whacked.

Sharia law is alright. Being stoned for not being a muslim is not.
>>
>>35125775
But that's not what you said. Now, unlike me, you are deflecting. You said that religion was the worst blight on humanity, and I countered with communism, which you somehow construed as "deflecting". Also, you may be more suited for r/.atheism, tripfag scum.
>>
>>35125629
>outsiders are treated like shit

Islam kinda negates the entire idea of outsiders. People just gradually all become Muslims after an invasion. It may take 1 generation but people are peer pressured to join the clan eventually.
>>
File: uwotm8.jpg (20KB, 396x403px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.jpg
20KB, 396x403px
>>35125861
>Sharia law is alright
May Allah help us all.
>>
>>35125861
The theology is old fashioned old testament justice.. no liberty, just obedience to god.

No one ever said God was a nice guy though. Did you see how many retarded and disabled people he makes every year?
>>
Allah is literally a moon god. Not the same as Christian God.
>>
>>35125780
>Islam as an example of degeneracy.

God is degenerate (constant pain and depression he never answers) so it makes sense his religion is degenerate too.
>>
File: 1473678023540.jpg (66KB, 663x784px) Image search: [Google]
1473678023540.jpg
66KB, 663x784px
>>35125735
Only good thing religion has done is unifying countries to fight other religious countries in middle ages, now days religion is pointless and only morons would worship a boogie man that has been passed on for generations
>There is this all powerful entity, he loves you and wants to save you, but first you gotta chop off piece of your sons dick, only the skin nothing major brah chill
>Also he wants you to bow towards this one place called Mecca, it has to be at certain time every day
>Also you can't get drunk, and no eating piggies yuckies
>Lying is bad, unless it is to nonbelievers, then you should lie your ass off and then some
>"Girls are stupid, throw rocks at them!"
>guys and girls aren't allowed to have contact as youth, guys end up becoming bisexual, closet faggots or some weirdo motherfuckers as a result

>>35125822
umm the fuck does that have to do with anything?

>>35125874
Converts are treated like shit, unbelievers are treated like shit, people who worship different religion are treated like shit, women are treated like shit, everyone except "pious" muslims are treated like shit
>religion of peace
religion of bullshit, the worst religion and one of the few ones that i wouldn't mind losing from history all together, all Korans should be burned and its spreading should be outlawed, all Koran does is get desert andies sandy and riled up

Middle-east as a whole should just be nuked from orbit and then we should have a book burning party and a purge where we destroy all traces of Islam once and for all
>>
>>35125925
The problems don't arise until lots of different people start deciding who's a muslim and who's not. That's how terrorist organizations get started, because "only ISIS soldiers" or "only Hamas" or etc. are muslims and everyone else has to die.
>>
Goddam i hate muslims.
Just stay in your sand countries please.
Also why do muslims smell like shit?
>>
>>35125956
>Allah is literally a moon god.

He is n7>>35125978
>Converts are treated like shit, unbelievers are treated like shit, people who worship different religion are treated like shit, women are treated like shit, everyone except "pious" muslims are treated like shit

I get what you're saying but you misunderstand my point. I'm saying that Islam is so aggressive that outsiders become essentially non existent after a few generations. And this aggression far pervades violence. It's systematic exclusion that convinces everyone to be eventually Muslim. See Algeria and turkey with 99% Muslim population.

That's just how this religion spreads.
>>
>>35125956
>being this retarded

we say we worhip the god of abraham cause ishmael was abrahams son. we worship the same god as the jews, and therefore the same as the christians.

allah is not the moon god. islam used a lunar calendar thats all.
>>
File: nazira.jpg (194KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
nazira.jpg
194KB, 2000x1333px
>>35126072
Would you say that to this cutie?
>>
File: 1443555093443.png (115KB, 347x372px) Image search: [Google]
1443555093443.png
115KB, 347x372px
I think Islam is superior to Western culture, but I'm not going to convert to any religion, I am far to intelligent for that.
>>
>>35126197
>That's just how this religion spreads.
its extremely effective and extremely strong. that has to be admitted.
>>
>>35126234

I'm often intrigued at how Christians try to explain away Islam.

You have a religion like islam that literally says "God is the greatest" 50 times a day and it's a bit tricky.

I think the best strategy for a Christian is to say islam is a zealot religion that focuses on works to please God. Essentially islam is seen as neo Judaism and St Paul has clear orders on how to stomp that out.
>>
>>35125978
>purge where we destroy all traces of Islam once and for all

hitler was right, we were his last allies, maybe theyll kill us like they killed the nazis when all we wanted was a peaceful world. we are a religion of peace.
>>
>>35126197
Good luck converting USA, Russia, China and Europe
The moment your religion becomes a real threat you're going to see some serious shit my friend
>>
>>35126377
>The moment your religion becomes a real threat you're going to see some serious shit my friend

Europe - Check
China - Xinjiang check.
Russia - checnya, caucasia check.

USA, Ok then lets go, you asked for it.
>>
>>35125346
>Have to pray to invisible sky daddy and pretend he exists around other people.
>Have to provide for shitskin wife.
>Have to be her chofeur whenever she wants to go somewhere.
>Have to dress like a twat and follow nonsensical traditions.

You seem to forget traditionalists are as bad as feminists.
>>
>>35126239
Why isnt she wearing her stupid head rag?

Muslims are overall awful people. They ruin literally everything. They come to my country and ruin their homes people give them for free, steal shit, beat and rape people. Not even elders and children are safe from them.
>>
>>35126369
>religion of peace
Taqiyya much?
>All we wanted was a peaceful world
We don't want your backwards religion, become atheist and realize how retarded following a religion is
You're literally indoctrinated by some dude who fucked little kids and lived in middle of the desert writing fanfiction about his favorite god

>>35126440
>Europe - check
hahaha how deluded are you? the north will never take your shitty religion, only Swedes are stupid enough to let you take over and once Sweden is majority Muslim the neighbors will jump in and divide the lands
>>
>>35126377
You're just being a drama queen.

Islam is starting to lose ground in the middle east...see tunisia and how its turning secular.

How it's supposed to somehow unseat established lands of the kuffar is beyond me. But if this impossible feat makes you feel heroic then go for it.
>>
Polygamy means that only Chads have women.

Even normies are at risk of begin gf-less.
>>
>>35126484
>Not even elders and children are safe from them.

I find that funny how a muslima woman makes you cower in fear.
>>
https://youtu.be/d1KzCa7E7hk
This is fuckin nice aint it??
Fuck all muslim goatfuckers and nigger immagrations
>>
>>35126553
Don't worry, Denmark, Norway, Estonia and Finland will jump in once they manage to take over Sweden
>>
>>35125346
islam is against science unless it's to build nukes, absolutely degenerate behavior
>>
>>35126493

>muslim mayor in london
>sweden
>paris ghettos
>cologne
>hungary
>albania
>bulgaria
>anatolia

this is all shit your right wingers and /pol/ cry about everyday say, so it must be true right that theyre all little bitches? enjoy this muslim cock.
>>
File: nazira nooristani.jpg (90KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
nazira nooristani.jpg
90KB, 1024x576px
>>35126484
Because she's very moderate
>>
>>35126548
Not women you dumb fuck.
Muslim men that move in gangs and attack 6 to 1.
Or drive a truck in middle of crowd.
Or shoot up in consert.
Or drive a druk over peope again.
Or rape kids.
>>
>>35125346
>worshiping a moon goddess
nah I'm good nigga
>>
>>35126586
>islam is against science
The animal world then widens, its species become numerous, and, in a gradual process of creation, it finally leads to man, who is able to think and reflect. The higher stage of man is reached from the world of monkeys, in which both sagacity and perception are found, but which has not reached the stage of actual reflection and thinking. At this point we come to the first stage of man. This is as far as our (physical) observation extends.[46]

Ibn Khaldun believed that humans are the most evolved form of animals, in that they have the ability to reason. The Muqaddimah also states in Chapter 6:

We explained there that the whole of existence in (all) its simple and composite worlds is arranged in a natural order of ascent and descent, so that everything constitutes an uninterrupted continuum. The essences at the end of each particular stage of the worlds are by nature prepared to be transformed into the essence adjacent to them, either above or below them. This is the case with the simple material elements; it is the case with palms and vines, (which constitute) the last stage of plants, in their relation to snails and shellfish, (which constitute) the (lowest) stage of animals. It is also the case with monkeys, creatures combining in themselves cleverness and perception, in their relation to man, the being who has the ability to think and to reflect. The preparedness (for transformation) that exists on either side, at each stage of the worlds, is meant when (we speak about) their connection.[47]
>>
>>35126440
>check
>check
>check

Is this a fever dream of yours? ISIS can't even maintain hegemony IN ISLAMIC COUNTRIES, much less western societies.

God damn.
>>
>>35125346
Ex Muslim here
Please take your shitty Islam shilling somewhere else
>>
>>35126609
Sorry pig dicks are not part of my diet
>>
>>35126641
>Ibn Khaldun wrote the work in 1377
>1377
>Charles Robert Darwin 12 February 1809 - 19 April 1882)

>1809 - 19 April 1882

shut the fuck up ok? >>35126586
>>
>>35126666
>ex Muslim
>6666

Enjoy the hell fire as you get dragged by your forelock.
>>
https://youtu.be/YSF8WWpPrbA
Muslims are very nice
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>35126665
then why does /pol/ cry about it every night? explain that lmao.

>>35126691
gonna have to make an exception then wont you, cause it wasn't a question it was a demand.
>>
>>35126725
We're all phone posting here. Fuck off with YouTube links.
>>
>>35126641
>muh cherry picked quote

every modern islamic society is totally degenerate regarding science, relative to western nations they have contributed practically nothing to the scientific community in the last 5 centuries, in other words actions speak louder than words (or in this case text). all modern islamic countries do is stone women and rattle their sabres, they contribute almost nothing to science relative to western countries
>>
File: 1486864304947.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1486864304947.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>no roasties
>no
>roasties
>>
>>35126743
abdus salam contributed to quantum physics.

a muslim invented the HDI. so many things, just look them up.
>>
>>35126734
The tiniest dog barks the loudest, also i thought faggots got stoned to death in Mudslime countries
>>
>>35126743

Islam doesn't contribute per se. We invade and embelish scientific sectors already in progress.

But no one is letting us invade them anymore. So it's your fault really.
>>
>>35125346
Because there are too many reasons not only to avoid Islam, but Muslims in general. Deportations can't happen soon enough.
>>
>>35126846
>Deportations can't happen soon enough.

How do you deport citizens? Are you high?
>>
>>35126787
>comparing hdi to vaccines, antibiotics, landing on the moon

please just stfu muhammad, maybe if your shitty countries didn't pray to mecca 5 times a day you'd have time to make scientific discoveries
>>
>>35126846
they'll never happen. your politicians are ours, your women are ours, YOU are ours. The WORLD IS OURS t.ahmed
>>
>All thesw cringe worthy cliche attempts to convince desperate robots to join your goatfucking deathcult so your imaginary friend rewards you later
Classic muzzie desu
>>
>>35126889
http://www.iupui.edu/~msaiupui/contributiontoscinece.htm

you stfu faggot do you want to fucking fight me? ill fuck you up the ass
>>
>>35126939
>source islamway
Lmao
>>
>>35126932
>deathcult

We're all on a death cult. It's called living.
>>
>>35125520
I love arabic but you really dont have to learn it lol , you do know that most muslims arent even arabs
>>
File: six-day-war.png (89KB, 326x1790px) Image search: [Google]
six-day-war.png
89KB, 326x1790px
>>35125346
because it makes you weak, here's the proof
>>
>>35125629
You dont have to grow a beard ,killing yourself is fucking haram even if it was in the name of allah stop making shit up you stupid faggot
>>
>>35126939
>ill fuck you up the ass

of course you would faggot, I love how goatfuckers like you don't eat bacon because it's filthy but threaten people with anal rape, completely degenerate and disgusting, btw you suck at converting people to islam
>>
remember kids, always join the winning side.
>>
>>35125346
I'm a militant agnostic. But other than that....
>>
>>35127005

That's actually America (code name: isreal) vs the Arabs.

Some one needs to edit that. I find the entire war misleading.
>>
>>35125346
>>>35125346
>Because the theology itself is whacked.
>
>Sharia law is alright. Being stoned for not being a muslim is not.
YOU DONT GET STONED IF YOU ARENT A MUSLIM THAT SHIT NEVER HAPPENS UNLESS YOURE IN LIKE ISIS LAND LMAO
>>
>>35126239
yes.
she can keep her dirty commie spreading ideology where it belongs until she gets droned
>>
>>35125629
atheists have neckbeard
>>
>>35126072
Im pretty sure muslims dont smell like piss and shit unlike you fags
>>
>>35125627
>bait for the lefts
Atheist left here and I responded to your post. 7/10.
>>
>>35127097
so the fact that entire Arab world can't produce any good military equipment is somehow irrelevant? or do you have some funny excuse for that
>>
>>35127281
It's not relevant because american power is supreme.
>>
>>35126889
>vaccines
>antibiotics
harmful, overused crutches to compensate for our pussified immune systems.

>landing on the moon
meaningless international dickwaving, possibly a hoax.

Western Civ cannot responsibly manage the technology we have created. All those 50+ yr old, dilapidated GM1 reactors are going to start melting down any day now. That alone could cripple the U.S. economy and possibly kill all higher organisms on the planet. Thanks a lot technology.
>>
>Convert to Islam
>Family ostracizes me
>Move to Islamic country
>Lol get me a gf
>Lose head
Nice plan, OP.
>>
>>35125346
Islam is the most bluepilled cucked religion there is
>>
>>35128247

I have a coworker who converted to Islam. It'd weird because I know he did it just to marry so I'm not sure of I should greet him with a salaam.
>>
>>35126980
True there are more none arabic speaking muslims than there are arabic speaking ones.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.