[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Women are the most privileged human beings that have ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1487984865928.jpg (144KB, 1192x856px) Image search: [Google]
1487984865928.jpg
144KB, 1192x856px
>Women are the most privileged human beings that have ever existed.

Why is this such a controversial thing to say?
>>
>muh wage gap
>muh rape
>muh domestic violence
>muh patriarchy

It is in women's nature to complain, I mean that on a biological level. There's no escape.
>>
>>35124875
Women have a biological inclination towards a victim coplex and men have a white knight instict.
This results in a gynocentric society. It's evolutionary psychology of gender 101.
>>
Because women are so privileged that any criticism of them, or even acknowledging that is consider "muh soggy knees"

Think about it. If they weren't privileged they'd have no protection from criticism.
>>
>>35124875
All humans, in fact all sexual species, are biologically predisposed to value female concerns which threaten potential future reproduction, over the concern of males. This is because one male can impregnate arbitrarily many females

Basic evolutionary psychology 101 as another poster pointed out. People just like to deny this, it's an uncomfortable truth of reality.
>>
>>35124875
A lot of their privilege was heavily constrained.
The whole gender conflict is that both peoples privileged is constrained in different ways.

If you have time to sit around and argue over the semantics of it either it's a personally important privilege for you, or you're an asshole.

Equality for women is great, that means they need less from men. That means your privilege as a male is less constrained into having to support a female. I've had to support one before and it costed me a lot while they still pull the strong independent woman bullshit when a lot of it was me giving up stuff to support them while getting treated like shit and regarded as useless. Why the fuck would you want to get trapped into a situation like that not having actually independent females? Society is barely organized for most people to support themselves as it is, look at unemployment and welfare, not all unemployed people are on welfare but both groups obviously are not supporting themselves. The whole gender argument issues are mostly just a few privileged people that already can support themselves arguing over their privileges and distracts from real issues. If you have time to sit around and bitch about feminism you probably should be doing something with your life besides collecting neetbux. Like you have no pony in that race, no stake at all in any of the outcomes. Why are these threads so fucking prevalent. You couldn't even afford to have a girlfriend even if there was no feminism, dummy.
>>
>>35125601
>Equality for women is great
lol
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.