[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw genuinely gay and not just memegay >tfw masculine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1487057277705.jpg (108KB, 1228x693px) Image search: [Google]
1487057277705.jpg
108KB, 1228x693px
>tfw genuinely gay and not just memegay
>tfw masculine and pretty much normie, just into all that Greco-Roman shit
>tfw all I want is a girly male to feminine and love
>tfw traps and feminine males are just memes
>tfw I'll never be able to have a pretty boyfriend to fuck before going to sleep some nights
>tfw literally probably going to be forever alone

Why? IF I WAS JUST STRAIGHT LIFE WOULD BE OK BUT NO I HAD TO BE GAY AND NOW IM HERE WITH YOU FUCKS RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Go to a gay bar you fucking retard
>>
>wants femboys and traps

you sound memegay
>>
memegay is gay all the same.
>>
>>35124155
not him but mascfags are annoying
>>
>>35124128
No thanks, I don't feel like getting HIV.
>>
it's a little suspicious how gays are usually attracted to feminine males more than masculine ones
>>
Have you even tried? Getting a bf is easier than making a friend.
>>
>>35124276
Yes. :(
The only attractive male here works at the liquor store and sometimes we touch hands and talk and smile and both try to pretend we're not super-gay. He's Asian and wears his PJ bottoms to work sometimes because it is the family store. I really want to just grab his hand one of these times we flirt but I'm worried I've been misreading him the whole time and he'll flip out and I won't be able to even go to that store anymore.
>>
File: jcdr-8-183-g001.jpg (38KB, 339x253px)
jcdr-8-183-g001.jpg
38KB, 339x253px
>>35124054

You dont belong here. Fuck off. Go to some fag board and quit shitting in somebody else's yard.
>>
>>35124365
lol just post on lgbt bruh just like go to another board bruh
>>
>>35124365
I kind of want to grab onto that tube that's going into her ass and yank on it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.