[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is not giving a fuck the true, final "redpill"? Whatever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1482429313600.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482429313600.gif
360KB, 500x375px
Is not giving a fuck the true, final "redpill"?

Whatever happens happens, the world's unfair and insignificant and there's no reason why we should cling to any ideology or philosophy.
>>
>>35123881
No, I think the final redpill is realizing that no one gives a fuck, not that you should not give a fuck.

No matter how many loving, devoted people you have around you, no one can ever care as much about you, your wellbeing, your interests, etc. as much as you.

It's really all up to you, like the Buddha said.
>>
>>35124028
>no one gives a fuck
About you. But people in general give a fuck. See how much drama the average person forces themselves to deal with every day. People certainly do give a fuck.

>It's really all up to you
Yeah, you can only trust yourself, but that goes back to what I'm saying.
>>
>>35123881
That's only step one, the next is realizing that sitting around letting the universe run it's course is fucking boring and to find something to pass the time. You just need balls and you're good to go.
>>
>>35124865
>something to pass the time
Like what?
>>
It is a step in the right direction but by no means the final redpill.

You are biologically programmed to care about pain/pleasure, it may well be fundamental to how your brain works, so while it solves the issue of society's spooks it doesn't really answer everything.
>>
File: Benthocodon.jpg (37KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
Benthocodon.jpg
37KB, 600x556px
>>35124360
The drama is a side effect of people not giving a fuck. Most people purposely lack the foresight to deal with things in their lives before they become major problems because they are much more interested in pleasure of distraction. Pretty much, "I won't give a shit until I'm forced to give a shit. And when forced to give a shit I will give 110% of my shits until everyone around me is as pissed off as I am that I have to deal with this."

The fact that people do not truly care very deeply about one another is the root cause of so very many problems. Hell even the crazy girl who "loves you" only loves you insomuch as that love fulfills a need in her. Not saying that any physical/emotion response is devoid of selfishness but there is a reason why (nearly) every religion preaches some version of The Golden Rule.
>>
>>35125039
"Caring" in the psychological sense isn't the same as "caring" in the physiological sense. Obviously you can't ignore pain.
>>
File: Lai_1-1440x773.jpg (329KB, 1440x773px) Image search: [Google]
Lai_1-1440x773.jpg
329KB, 1440x773px
>>35125095
Yeah I think psychological egoism is the obvious reality and that we only help others to make ourselves feel good.

But there's the natural MALE human tendency towards empathy and self-sacrifice that throws a wrench in this whole concept. I just don't think females can comprehend it. And it really only applies to testosterone filled alpha males
>>
>>35125630
Not to roll through your daisies, but that is just not true. If anything I think women are likely more empathetic and self-sacrificing than men. In fact I think that a lot of the "degeneracy" we see today is like a rubberband effect; they've been pent up for so long that they are gonna act retarded for awhile.

I honestly think male empathy is a more foreign concept. In general it seems that father's reach a threshhold of disappointment with their children earlier (he's a faggot / he's a weakling / no point to even bother...) and from a historical view it is often great men who have put the least value on (other) people's lives; sacrificing hundreds of thousands for war in conquest in their name. I feel like the impact of that sentence is different when you realize that many famous general had to watch scenes of epic bloodshed, damn near everyone is pathetic in their final moments, and somehow find a way to "turn themselves off" and get through the day. All that sacrifice, and usually for reasons that don't amount to much more than pride.

I can't remember where I heard this so forgive me, but some ancient philospher said something along the lines of women being at their most dangerous in social settings, and men being the most dangerous in everything else.
>>
>>35123881
People do that to give their life meaning you dumbass go back to tumblr and write shitty poetry and cut yourself while Linkin park blasts through your MacBook pro
>>
>>35125908
Struck a nerve, normie? :^)
>>
The Ultimate Redpill is to live life in a way that pleases you. Hatred for races, women, political ideologies, etc. doesn't bring anyone true happiness. Working on yourself and carrying a positive attitude in life is the pill everyone should swallow.
>>
>>35123881
Actually not caring anymore is the ultimate blue pill.
>who cares if everyone is turning into degenerates? The sun will destrog our planet one day anyways!
>>
>>35126120
>muh degeneracy
Who cares, faggot.
>>
>>35126160
>thread about red pill
>who cares about red pill terminology? xddd
>>
>>35126204
>red pill terminology
top kek
Fuck off faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.