[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus robots I just have to take this off my chest. Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: d76.jpg (38KB, 680x455px) Image search: [Google]
d76.jpg
38KB, 680x455px
Jesus robots I just have to take this off my chest.

Suicide is my demon.

Yesterday (still today to my because I haven't slept) I was so depressed I was going to kill myself with a fuckton of clonazepam and alcohol.

Then I said "nah I wanna live" and instead of taking the whole bottle, I mixed 3mg clonazepam, more than half a bottle of hard liquor, acid, mdma and weed and I was so desperate than I went to ER telling doctors that I wanted to kill myself and that I didnt want to be alone, while being high as fuck with all these drugs.

I desperately demanded a shrink, and she basically told me "you have to be internalized" and I wept and got aggressive and left the hospital, didnt even paid my bill.

Depression is hell.
>>
>>35123823
Tell me, what makes you sad? What's the primary reason you want to end it all?
Doesn't matter if it makes no sense, no filters.
>>
>>35123907
I will never recover from the depression, what is has taken from me, I'll never have a family of my own and I crave that, I'd be a psssionate and faithful husband and a proud father but I'll never have that.
>>
>>35124378
Be objective, you clearly have a goal, now set the steps. Don't give a shit about the negative emotions, do it. You clearly know deep down that some things are worth living for, not only that, but they may not be so far away. Doing nothing will only destroy you, you need to take action, now. I repeat: DO IT. "Your worst enemy is yourself", that quote is centuries old, and I bet you completely understand it. Fight.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.