[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /r9k/. You guys don't like society and its ways. So

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: fire_collab.jpg (322KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
fire_collab.jpg
322KB, 2048x1536px
Hey, /r9k/. You guys don't like society and its ways. So I bet you like to read books, huh? You guys must be well read. Partaking in some compelling fiction reading must really get you going.
>>
>>35122415

Fuck reading, it's boring as fuck, there are no good books at all anymore. I used to read like a motherfucker from age 11-14, then I stopped, couldn't get interested in any books anymore.
>>
fiction is for fags
>>
>>35122415
I'm currently trying to slog through In Search of Lost Time but it's pretty rough
>>
>>35122463
>>35122493
>Reading fiction

You do realize that it is getting cucked right?
>>
>>35122529
>You do realize that it is getting cucked right?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>35122415
>tfw no literary korean gf
>>
File: h_bloom4.jpg (489KB, 995x666px) Image search: [Google]
h_bloom4.jpg
489KB, 995x666px
I've been known to read book now or then yes.
Haven't done so since christmas.
Last book I read was The Conspiracy Against the Human Race.
A bit too melodramatic at times in the prose, unwillingly comical even.
Altough it did introduce me to the idea that none of us truly exist and that we're all illusions in greater depth than I've considered before. Uncomfortable.
>>
I am going to write a literary fiction novel that rocks the world. It's the perfect occupation for a robot. I feel so energised!
>>
>>35122608

You could move to Korea, and then go into one of their many book cafes or libraries. There are many cutie, literary girls in those places.

(Good luck finding that in the west.)
>>
>>35122638
>...one must take into account the shocking fact that we live on a world that spins. After considering this truth, nothing should come as a surprise.
WOAHHH mind blown this is nearly Joe Rogan level of depth
>>
>>35122415
Yeah but it's starting to become a validation thing.

I read a shit load of futurist fiction and nearly everyone except frank herbert came up with a future where computers rape humanity, and a lot of what I spend time looking at and thinking about now is anthropology and how social media will make the leap into sinister technocracy.

Most validating my views.
>>
Not fiction, but I am currently reading The Generative Principle of Political Constitutions by Joseph de Maistre, and I heartily recommend it.
>>
File: IMG_20170225_201048.jpg (542KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170225_201048.jpg
542KB, 1632x1224px
I mean, I don't read as much as I'd like to. But I do like reading.
It's mostly fiction, granted, but I also read a lot of poetry and a little bit of non-fiction. Here's my latest haul
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.