[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You don't have to give a politically correct answer. Which

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0134.jpg (137KB, 1080x1084px)
IMG_0134.jpg
137KB, 1080x1084px
You don't have to give a politically correct answer. Which is morally worse, the r#pe of a woman or the murder of a man?
>>
Rape of a little boy.
>>
>>35122026
did you just censor "rape"
>>
murder is worse, although murder can be justified whereas rape is never justified
>>
depends on race and context.
>>
>>35122026
>r#pe

Why? Get off this website if you cant say rape

Also 25% of rape victims got moist during the rape, meaning theh were aroused by it. 0% of men murdered reported they liked it
>>
>>35122026
Murder is considered the bigger crime.
Rape can ruin your life, but you can also still do good things after and you can help stop rapists. If you're murdered, you're dead.
>>
>>35122110
>i want sex
>she says no
>still want it

There, justification

I think the term you're looking for is moral justification
>>
depends on race and context.

original
>>
>>35122026
who the fuck eats mcd fries?
>>
>>35122026
The murder of any innocent person is the worst crime that can be committed and it really isn't close.
>>
>>35122026
I suppose that, regardless of gender, murder is worse than rape.
Death is worse than sexual assault.
>>
>>35122026
Depends on the race and nationality
>>
>>35122129
>25% of rape victims got moist during the rape,
I'm not even going to ask for source, I'm just going to remind you that man can also be raped. Remember that before spouting pro rape bullshit.
>>
>>35122026
Murder,
having a dick inside of you doesn't prevent someone from achieving future goals
>>
>>35122026
Rape rape rape rape rape rape rape, rape rape.
The answer is murder.
>>
>>35122172
>not eating the fries
The fries are the only good thing at McDonald's
>>
>>35122026
Murder is obviously worse.
Even most normies know this.
>>
>>35122026
rape

if you're a murderer, unless your victim was a woman or like a crippled old guy or little kid, you're automatically cooler
>>
Both of them, there are instances where a woman can be infertile after rape
>>
>>35122026
I think murder because if you murder a man his family still retains their honor, but if you rape a women you force the men in her family to suffer under the burden of an undying shame all their days.
>>
>>35122440
And being infertile would be just as bad as dying?
>>
>>35122489
Imagine this, someone smashes your balls until you won't produce sperm and you'll be childless for the rest of your life, reproductive organs are very fragile, why even live?
>>
>>35122694
>torturing someone is the same as rape

I'd much rather receive a hard dicking than to get my balls smashed. Literally every male would agree unless he's got a ball busting fetish.

And let's not pretend most of us here will live childless lives anyway.
>>
>>35122694
I'm the guy you responded to, and I would in fact rather have my balls smashed than be killed. In fact, the things I'd fear most from the smashing would be the pain and the visible disfigurement, not the infertility.
>>
I'd say murder is worse than rape. Rape you can recover from, you can survive and maybe live a normal life.

Murder, you're dead. You're gone. It's over.
>>
I'd say it depends

Being violently gang-raped at a young age while physically restrained could very likely fuck up a person for life, PTSD, unable to form relationships, self harm issues, BPD, etc. Tumblr has devalued how bad rape can actually be, but there is a reality to it.

Then there's, "I changed my mind in the middle of sex but he wouldn't let me stop," which is still technically rape but the trauma can't even compare to the above example.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.