[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to kill myself if I'm still virgin in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: ngbbs4dfb62cb5a836.jpg (8KB, 289x262px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4dfb62cb5a836.jpg
8KB, 289x262px
I'm going to kill myself if I'm still virgin in the next week.

I can't stand how broken is fucking society is. I'm not a bad person by choice. I'm average I've tried for 2 years straight. I dropped my standards nothing and I still haven't been able to find anyone.

This is not fair I can't even afford a fucking sex doll hell I can't afford anything not even a hooker.

I never got to choose easy mode when I was being conceived I had to be fucking 5'5 small dicked boy.

Well fuck it I never made this choice and I give props to those of you who are going to be waiting for good VR or robots or something like that but I can't take it anymore I'm done.

I wish fucking stupid biological urge wasn't so strong.

Hopefully God forgives me hopefully he understands I am only a result of the evil Society I'm in I admit I have no fucking will and i'm a coward but its just too much.

this is the only board I resonate with now and thats a damn shame

Goodbye
>>
>>35121078
How old are you

I bet you're like 19 or some shit
>>
File: kek.jpg (53KB, 640x516px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
53KB, 640x516px
>>35121078
Can I have your steam account?
>>
>>35121105
Probably.
Get to twenty fucking six and then see how tough it is.
>>
File: IMG_5075.jpg (49KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5075.jpg
49KB, 300x360px
>>35121078
Look anon, loosing your virginity isn't everything. There's more to life, and you have to understand that. Enjoy the little things in life, and soldier on.
>>
>>35121078

I'm a wizard. If I survived this long so can you.
>>
>>35121078
Stop caring about it if that's possible. Life sometimes just drops things into your lap when you decide you no longer care about it.
>>
>>35121123
Boo hoo, junior

let me know when you make it to 33
oh wait
>>
go to a fucking bar and find a drunk girl
fuck

or try soc
>>
>>35121153
Only works if you're above average
>>
>>35121207
That's not true.

I know some guys that are average, below average and even fucking ugly and they still get pussy.

Plus a drunk girl judges less how you look visually anyway
>>
>>35121300
Well I live in California where girls can charge you with rape if you sleep with them drunk and California Girls on SOC are the typical Stacy trash with way to fucking high standards even the low tier Fatties.
>>
>>35121078
Good bye little prince.
>>
>>35121078
If you can leave the country even for like a week or two you will see that it is not all bad out there, it's only our degenerate, broken, wasted, hopeless society. You will get attention from girls if you go to other places like east and southeast asia.

I know you said you had no money but this is something to work towards.
>>
>cry like a cunt about how hard it is being a virgin
>not even a wizard yet
>>
>>35121078
You're not shit because you don't have a gf.

You don't have a gf because you're shit.

Make a plan to stop being shit and follow through, not getting discouraged by major setbacks and fumbles, and you can have a gf and also be pretty content without one.

Just having a steady activity partner is better than having regular sex (assuming you've taken the initiative to get a vibro-wand for your penis)
>>
>>35121380
Is it really that bad there?

I'm living in the UK currently and honestly, anyone can get laid as long as he goes out to a nightclub
>>
>>35121078
Sex really isn't a big deal. You'll still be the same person afterward. Stop obsessing over it and focus on stuff that actually matters, like pursuing an education and fulfilling career. There's plenty of good stuff you can do with only a two year degree paid for with fafsabux.
>>
>>35121643
No, it isn't like that. That poster just reads bullshit on Internet echo chambers and never goes out.
>>
>>35121380
You're upset you're not allowed to rape people? I see why you're alone.
>>
>>35121078
>5'5 small dicked boy.

I'm 3 inch and its thin as fuck. What's your problem with 5.5 exactly?
>>
>>35121078
>I wish fucking stupid biological urge wasn't so strong.
so cut off your dick and balls. problem solved
>>
>>35121643
It really is. Ignore the guy saying it isnt. Im not the OP but I'm assuming he's from California and I used to live in California myself for about 25 years and I was a virgin not by choice of course I tried hard.

I eventually just got a job and got the hell out of there I won't tell you what state I live in but it's a general Middle America State the women are much better here sexual Market isn't as messed up but I've seen it decline.

honestly I'd reckon most people's problems generally have to do with where they live.
>>
>>35121834
>honestly I'd reckon most people's problems generally have to do with where they live.

This.
>>
>>35121757
Go back to plebbit you SJW cuck. They made the choice to get drunk and they made the choice to consent while drunk. Regret isn't rape dumb retard.
>>
>>35121904
Living anywhere other than the US or Canada is a deathsentence for robots. There's simply nobody here.

God I wish I could marry a canadian girl and get imported into Canadia. Jesus get me out of Yurop.
>>
>>35121780
OP Here. I think my dick is like 4 inches at best. I was saying i'm 5 foot 5 inches as in height.
>>
>>35121980
Living in a (((Liberal))) coastal city area in America is a death sentence aswell.
>>
>>35121980
The grass is always greener. In much of the U.S., it costs money to even leave your house, because there's nothing but roads filled with cars between you and everything else. I've strongly preferred my time in old world cities.
>>
>>35121687
this anon.

I was very disappointed after my first time, and if you're miserable now you'll still be miserable afterwards. It's not the sex that's getting to you, it's something else.
>>
Holy shit dude if you're gonna kill yourself just because you never had sex maybe you deserve to die.
>>
>>35121687
That's because you threw it away and made it meaningless you cuck. Where's the girl you had sex with?
>>
>>35122321
He's in the across-the-river sister of the city I'm in a suburb of. Or maybe he's at work a bit South of there. We're spending tomorrow together.
>>
>>35121980
>Living anywhere other than the US or Canada is a deathsentence for robots

You can't be serious. Try being ethnic in the Southeastern US. You don't know what a death sentence is my friendo.
>>
>>35121980
Most of the U.S. is worse. Here, it costs money to go out at all, because nothing is in walking distance, and even stuff that's close enough can't be accessed on foot because there's uncrossable roads in the way with no sidewalk. You don't know how good you have it.
>>
>>35121380
>the low tier Fatties
are on r9k not soc

and you "lowering your standards" is insulting. Raise then back up you pinprick and leave us alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 140x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 140x200px
Go online and find a grill, trust me it's a thrill
Get aisian chick if u afraid of small dik

Also no offence but if you suicide then ur a pussy
>>
>>35122488
Come live in the UK as a muslim Jordanian.
>>
>>35122682
OP here. You'd be surprised how many low tier fatties who have way too high standards in California.

Secondly i'm basing my standards off what I consider myself.

I'm not the best looking guy myself at all.

I'd consider myself at best a 6/10 in my current form. There's fatty girls who i'd consider a 6/10 and honestly I wouldn't even mind a mediocre 5/10. I'm on the chub side myself.

When I say low tier fatty I mean really low. If you're some """""""fembot"""""" fatty pretending she doesn't have easy mode that's great and all but I doubt you're what i'm referring to when I refer to low tier fatties.
>>35122814
Did you miss the part where I said i've been trying for 2 years straight? You think that's been in real life? Lmao no.
>>
why don't you just stop wasting your time with ultimatums when you're just gonna pussy out either way?
>>
>>35123033
OP Here

Last minute attempt to see if any roasties would pity fuck me to extend my miserable existence.

I'm not holding my breath and I do plan on killing myself I even got a gun ready and looks up a tutorial how to do it without messing up.
>>
>>35123109
Why not try gay sex first?
>>
>>35123205
Got desperate once and did go on Grindr but I guess i'm just not into guys because I couldn't go through with any of it.

And when even the ugly trannies get a taste of the easy mode life even if its not even close to the real thing they get a superiority complex and suddenly their pathetic standards they had when they were just an ugly fag go up dramatically so I can't even get a tranny.
>>
>>35123256
Trans women are often harder to get than cis women, because there's so many pathetic "not gay"s after them. And HRT tends to kill sex drive so they tend to only be looking for something long term.
>>
>>35123339
So i've experienced. If only trannies retained their male sex drive and mindset afterwards maybe i'd have more of a chance.

Can't believe I have to be a chad if I want free sex with a mentally ill dude in girls clothes and mutliated breast area.

Fucking ridiculous.

Well hopefully if heaven is real and God forgives me for killing myself the rumors about heaven having people born there and stuff is true and i'll try and find some girl who killed herself like me or something.
>>
>>35123549
LOL this is so pathetic. Get a grip.
>>
>>35123549
There is no afterlife, and sex won't make your life any better. Stop being a slave to your biological programming and work on transcending that to be a slightly extraordinary human bean.
>>
>>35123629
Fuck off nerd
>>35123633
>There is no afterlife
Not sure about that my fedora tipping friend I grew out of atheism when I was 15 i'm placing my bets on there is an afterlife and God wont be a cunt and send me to hell considering the circumstances and taking a gamble.
>>
If you're miserable, sticking your dick in someone won't make you any less miserable next week. Being a virgin is the least of your problems.
>>
>>35123821
Nah trust me dude that's really literally it i've become hyperfocused about it. Think Elliot Rodger levels here cept sadly not homicidal.

Wish I had the courage for that but not sociopathic enough.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.