[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>order something from amazon >amzl delivery >ohboy.jpg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1476686651246.jpg (147KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1476686651246.jpg
147KB, 640x427px
>order something from amazon
>amzl delivery
>ohboy.jpg
>leave $250 headphones sitting outside a large apartment building
>refuse to deliver $10 package unless I call the courier directly to meet up
how fucking hard is it to just deliver things?
>>
File: 1483688369633.jpg (36KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1483688369633.jpg
36KB, 655x527px
I have no fucking idea what relation those 2 last lines have and I have read that shit over like 5 times.
>>
>>35121119
amazon logistics is fucking awful and leaves expensive shit lying outside
I had a pair of expensive headphones stolen because the dipshit roastie delivery woman left a big seinheiser box sitting outside my building.
they then refuse to deliver anything unless you fucking sign for it, no matter how small the package is after that
>>
>>35121168
>they then refuse to deliver anything unless you fucking sign for it, no matter how small the package is after that

okay that makes sense then. amazon delivery doesn't do that in my country that's why I got confused. But delivery people aren't allowed to just leave shit at your door either so there's that. If you are not at home they will come back the next day and the day after and then they put a leaflet in your mailbox telling you to pick it up at a nearby post office or schedule a time where you are at home
>>
>>35121234
delivery people in america are allowed to just leave shit wherever, and the lazy people amazon hires do that all the time
I live in Chicago, and have had multiple packages stolen because they ignore my instructions and just leave expensive shit lying around
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.