[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Anon, let's play '13 Dead End Drive'"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 13 dead end drive.jpg (291KB, 1024x797px) Image search: [Google]
13 dead end drive.jpg
291KB, 1024x797px
"Anon, let's play '13 Dead End Drive'"

Why do people think it was a good idea to have a board game that takes over 5 minutes to set up and put away?
>>
>>35121026
idk why do people think board games like arkham horror that take 3 days to explain the rules are a good idea?
>>
>>35121026
holy shit I've been trying to remember this gane
>>
>Mouse Trap
>>
>>35121026
Board and card games bore the fuck out of me. I hate cards against humanity with a fiery passion.
>>
>>35122702

Cards Against Humanity gets boring after the 2nd turn since everyone uses up their good cards. The later turns are cringey cards or very unfunny cards.
>>
>>35121026
>HEY ANON LETS PLAY MOUSETRAP
>OH WAIT NO LET'S JUST FUCK AROUND WITH THE STEEL BALL THINGY INSTEAD AND LOSE ALL THE PIECES AND NEVER PLAY THIS GAME EVER
>>
>>35121071
because once you have a bunch of people who know how to play it's pretty fast and there's huge replayability and even customization.

I played with some friends and we made some custom characters like Ty'resius Williams who had a personal quest to get a crowbar and go to the jail to break out his buddy DaTayvius Washington.
>>
>>35121071
Arkham Horror is great, the problem is finding people who can focus on one thing for a couple of hours.
>>
You are missing the chandelier rig dumbass
>>
>>35123017
You should play Word Whimsey.
It does the same concept but better and with more variety.
All your answer cards are single words and you can combine them to form your full answer.
Unlike Cards Against Humanity which is just full sentence references, shitty jokes and try-hard shit that only a twelve year-old would find funny.
>>
>>35122702
Games like Cards and Against Humanity require clever people who you share a sense of humor with. I used to play it with my exe's normie as fuck friends and their answers were always boring, banal, and too often sex related.
>>
>>35123017
That game just seems like something only late 20s/early 30s married couples should be playing at their boring wine nights or whatever.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.