[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k im a fembot and i met this cool guy online and he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
r9k im a fembot and i met this cool guy online and he's so fucking smart and talented. he knows like 4 languages, sings, plays a ton of instruments, loves to read, write poetry, etc.

and im a boring fembot. i just feel inadequate even though he says he finds me pretty and likes talking to me. what do i do?
>>
Nobody expects girls not to be boring.
It's expected that you'll be boring.
Maybe even preferable.

I swear half of the problems people have with relationships these days is because they project the things they find attractive onto the opposite gender.
>>
>>35120482
>knows like 4 languages, sings, plays a ton of instruments, loves to read, write poetr

He's a complete normie. He is only looking for you for a quick pump n dump. Absolute normie approaching Chad territory. Don't get invested in him. Get a robot bf from r9k if you really need a bf. Normies will fuck you over again and again.

Don't you see the threads and posts by femanons all the time about their bf leaving them or cheating on them? Don't be like them.
>>
Nothing. Literally just talk to him about whatever.

You won.
>>
>finds me pretty

GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD
>>
Why do you fuckheads keep responding to bait? There's a reason these faggots keep making them.
>>
>>35120579
>Why do you fuckheads keep responding to bait?

To bait people like you.
>>
>>35120529
but i want someone on my level
he could find better than me
he's basically alt chad and is even the one encouraging the conversation to continue

i dont think he wants to smash
>>
>>35120665
>i dont think he wants to smash

If you're as boring as you think you are, why the fuck else would he be talking to you?
>>
>>35120693
why me though
he is chad. i know he gets pussy rlly easily
>>
>>35120665
>but i want someone on my level
So stop talking to him because clearly you aren't.

>he could find better than me
But could he find girls EASIER than you? What's an easier lay than a depressed boring girl who desperately wants male attention?

>he's basically alt chad and is even the one encouraging the conversation to continue

555-COME-ON-NOW

You're new here aren't you. You're getting Chadded / Oscar'd AS WE SPEAK.

Get a loyal robot bf and be happy. The road you're on only leads to pain and suffering.
>>
File: 1484735582002.jpg (17KB, 480x341px) Image search: [Google]
1484735582002.jpg
17KB, 480x341px
>>35120482
>>35120536

I'm like this guy. Am I normie?

>>35120665
>but i want someone on my level
What level? the ugly fatty insecure bitch level?
Yes he could, in fact, he's probably with someone better than you now, because you are just a girl from internet to him.
>he's basically alt chad and is even the one encouraging the conversation to continue
Not with you, just stop looking for love on internet.

And please, Love yourself, loser.

t.a smart robot(notchad)
>>
>>35120723
To be honest he's probably just going to pump and dump you if he's a legitimate promiscuous Chad.
>>
>>35120742
im not easy though. im also not desperate for attention. i havent even made plans to see him yet
>>
>>35120774
not fat or ugly desu
im just socially retarded
you are on here so you're a loser failed normie
>>
What you do is you stop talking to him eventually, then when men "on your level" try to talk to you, you compare them to this Chad in your mind and resent them.
>>
File: bN8ku.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bN8ku.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>35120778
>and im a boring fembot. i just feel inadequate even though he says he finds me pretty and likes talking to me.

That's why you love talking to him right? What if he asked you to come see him? He is after all so smart and interesting and he is one of the few guys that likes talking me and finds you pretty? Maybe give a little sucky suck because he's so nice?

Honestly I've seen this shit time and time and time again. It reads almost like a movie script. By all means continue talking to him and wait when he ghosts you if you refuse sex or fucks you and you get attached and he leaves.

After all you said it yourself
So why is he talking to you?
>>
File: 1479381633193s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1479381633193s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>35120839
Also this. Now every robot bf who would GENUINELY love you is getting denied because robot bfs don't write poetry or know 4 languages or are smart and handsome.
>>
>>35120665
Seems like he's enjoying the relative inequality in power in the little relationship you guys have. One can be certain that he's aware of that.

He sees your squeamishness and smiles as his dick is overflown with fresh blood. Prepare this to continue into any relationship. The constant attempts at showing superiority over you in a very poisonous way.

He's a narcissist, or has other very concrete ulterior motives.

Both things are incredibly undesirable. This will end in living hell.

Run the fuck away.
>>
>>35120842
We're going to meet up in the near future. I just said that I'm really shy and need to warm up to the idea. I'm not going to fuck him so idk

He's talking to me because he finds me attractive

>>35120879
i am waiting for god to bring a qt robot in my life to build forts with and binge watch tv shows with

i may do that with this chad though because we like the same tv shows
>>
>>35120987

>>35120778
>i havent even made plans to see him yet

Do your research better next time big boi
>>
>>35121030
i havent made plans to see him
is the near future a set date? no

fuck off i want real advice and you people are just saying im going to get pumped and dumped
>>
File: 1486485108180.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1486485108180.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>35121059
Yeah and you seem to be openly accepting it.

Honestly there's nothing more to say. Take a look at what others wrote and what you replied.

>He's talking to me because he finds me attractive
OH
>i may do that with this CHAD
OH REALLY
>I'm not going to fuck him so idk
VINCE_MCMAHON.GIF

>i am waiting for god to bring a qt robot in my life to build forts with and binge watch tv shows with
So why haven't you asked around this board for qt robot bfs? Because you need to put in some effort into breaking their shell and geting them to open up? Chad is the easy way, but also the normie way and normies pump and dump people on a dime.

Anyway good luck, see you in a few month when you will post how he BTFO you and you are used goods and left alone. Nothing more to say.
>>
>>35120987
what tv shows are good
>>
File: AAA.jpg (130KB, 346x2307px) Image search: [Google]
AAA.jpg
130KB, 346x2307px
>>35120803
>not fat or ugly
Ok.
>im just socially retarded
Suree, then kys since your life is fucked up because "you're socially retarded" and you can't do anything about it.

God. You're 16, Are you?

>you are on here so you're a loser failed normie
I'm not a normie, I am just a robot who sees things clearly and has his feet on the ground.

>>35120839
>>35120879
Robots don't deserve """fembots""" like this >>35120482

You know why? Because you all want a girl to love you but girls like OP can't even love theiselves, you get me?
What robots need is a normie gf, a supernormie gf, not a stacy tho.
>>35120943
>Run the fuck away.
This.
>>35120987
>He's talking to me because he finds me attractive

Something else? Honestly he only wants to fuck you bc you're a easy laid.
>>35120987
>i am waiting for god to bring a qt robot in my life to build forts with and binge watch tv shows with
ARE U FUCKING KDDIG ME? Please tell me you're underage, u cant be that immature.

>>35121059

>i want real advice

Oh yes, what do you want us to say?

Oh yes, ofc you will be happy with that boy ofc girl, Try it!! Ofc he will never hurts, you two will be married and and will spend all ur life watching Tv shows, bc life is that.

Agh.
>>
>>35121173
i talked to one "robot" who i slowly learned was geeky chad but we were too different so yeah

every guy i talk to is smart and talented as fuck
no robot would give his real contact info
thanks for the negativity anon

>>35121191
i do love myself. that's why i am cautious when it comes to guys and dont ride the cock carousel

im not an easy lay
>>
File: SonIamdisappointguy.jpg (17KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
SonIamdisappointguy.jpg
17KB, 300x299px
>>35121270
>geeky chad but we were too different so yeah
Different how? What are you? What are your interests? Where do you live?

>every guy i talk to is smart and talented as fuck
>no robot would give his real contact info

?????
>>
>>35121270
Post pic of you pls pls pls pls
>>
>>35120482
Just dont fucking over-think it. Trust me, i know from experience....
>>
>>35121340
we didn't have similar interests
im a girl. i like talking about feelings and girly stuff and books and music and fitness
i live in ny

r9k is for failed normies. i dont think losers care to talk to other losers
>>
File: 1485362778929.jpg (33KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
1485362778929.jpg
33KB, 300x316px
>>35121431
>r9k is for failed normies. i dont think losers care to talk to other losers

That's where you're wrong kiddo. You don't understand shit. Now fuck off and get used by Chad.
>>
>>35121487
SAGE this thread, anon. This little girl needs to grown up, she's now in diapers.
>>
>he finds me pretty and likes talking to me.

this is literally all any man wants out of girls, he doesn't care if you're "boring".
>>
>>35120482
Let me fix your thread attention whore.

/r9k/ I meet a guy online wich is really smart talented,knows atleast 4 languages,sings really nice,knows how to play a lot of instruments,reads a lot etc etc.

And i'm a boring individual and he says that he finds me attractive
What do i do?
>>
>>35120482
Feelings of inadequacy?
You're probably inadequate then.

What should you do?
Stop being inadequate? Improve yourself? Who knows?
>>
>>35120723
>why me though
>he is chad. i know he gets pussy rlly easily
so if it seems like he's a pussy hound who gets laid all the time, and for some weird reason he has now locked onto you and is telling you you're pretty and that he likes you and shit...

well, is it not possible that some/all of the amazing stuff you know about him is made up?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.