[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think it feels like to know a woman you love is happily

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 15

File: pregnant1.jpg (46KB, 400x601px) Image search: [Google]
pregnant1.jpg
46KB, 400x601px
What do you think it feels like to know a woman you love is happily pregnant with your child?
>>
>>35120258
Why don't you just ask your dad? I mean, unless you're one of those losers with a broken family lmoa
>>
File: feel cry.jpg (66KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
feel cry.jpg
66KB, 509x619px
>>35120338
>unless you're one of those losers with a broken family

I just want to be the father I wish I could have had
>>
File: brids.jpg (77KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
brids.jpg
77KB, 960x639px
>>35120258
i'm in my 30s now, so i'd be cool with it (i think)
>>
File: 1326234252077.jpg (70KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1326234252077.jpg
70KB, 333x500px
>tfw you will never, ever be pregnant

how do fembots deal with this feel?
>>
>>35120425
Isn't it terrible that most people assume that adulthood starts at 30+?
>>
>>35120258
Sounds like a nightmare tbqh. I'd either force her to get an abortion or blow her and the child's brains out if she doesn't comply.
>>
Feels good knowing I won't be a single dad. Don't know why retards have kids at a young age
>>
a girl would have to be literally insane to want to have my child
>>
my therapist is pregnant and it makes me feel weird every time I see her

she's such a success in life, not just professionally but biologically, and here I am paying her to listen to me bitch
>>
File: spray.jpg (82KB, 880x573px) Image search: [Google]
spray.jpg
82KB, 880x573px
>>35120258
>>35120492
>>35120531
You can not be a whole person and want to be pregnant.
In addition, while giving birth they cut your vagina to your anus so it doesn't tear and you shit on the table.
ALso when the baby comes out it's covered in white curds, so I don't see how you could want it.
>>
>>35120551
people don't go into therapy unless they have some fucked up shit in their own lives. she's just gotten at hiding it.
>>
>>35120551
My psychiatrist has five kids and just had her 5th (I had a lot of sessions with her while she was pregnant) and I think it's weird that an educated woman with a thriving career would let a man turn her into a brood sow.
>>
>tfw you will never impregnate a fembot
>>
>>35120576
It can't be that bad since many women choose to go through it several times.
>>
>>35120576
They don't do the cut very often anymore. It used to be fairly regular practice, but it's being phased out, since it's rarely necessary.
>>
>>35120744
That's one of the scary things; women literally F O R G E T how bad it is after it's over, that's why many women have more than one child. google it.
>>
do baby eat the womb when they inside of it? how do they baby eat?

someone mentioned curds. like cheese curds? what is this?
>>
File: 1483632221222.jpg (43KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1483632221222.jpg
43KB, 444x440px
I often wonder how the human race made it this far when I consider pregnancy. Human beings become so physically compromised while pregnant, and the birthing is a seriously risky endeavor for us. Complications are common and before the last 70-80 years it was not uncommon for a mother, child, or both to die during birth.

Furthermore, the infant is completely helpless and useless and remains that way, more or less, for the first ~7 years of its life. Only then does it gain some amount of independence. Compromising pregnancy, extremely dangerous birthing, weak, vulnerable children with long rearing time that requires huge investment... how did we make it this far?

You look at an animal like a dear, or horse, or other ungulate and they just drop the babies (relatively) easily and it comes out able to stand and walk and with enough instinct to following the mother around. All our babies can do are scream, eat, and shit for about the first YEAR.
>>
>>35120772
joke's on you, thanks to a misplaced modifier in my original post, you still shit on the table.
>>
>>35120258
>What do you think it feels like to know a woman you love is happily pregnant with your child?
i'd rather have a woman who i'm attracted to be pregnant with my own child and unhappy with it

this is my fetish
>>
>>35120898
This is the value of monogamy

We need stable relationships/tribes to care for these innocent, vulnerable children
>>
>>35120909
Or in the bath, depending on how you choose to give birth. It's not really that big of a deal t b h. Your nurse or midwife cleans it up immediately.
>>
>>35120898
Most women don't have pregnancies that compromise their ability very much, except in the last month or so. You're still encouraged to be just as physical as you once were, with caveats on certain extreme activities like rock climbing.

A regular farmer's wife would have likely just considered her hard labor with no harm done.
>>
>>35120967
>depending on how you choose to give birth
>not really that big of a deal
>your nurse or midwife

t. whore single mother with a child out of wedlock
>>
>>35121016
What makes you assume so? I'm married to someone I've been with for nearly a decade. I preferred a water birth and midwife since I'm low risk, and baths are comfier than beds.
>>
>>35120258
It feels like heaven on earth.
Until she tells you that she's aborting it
>>
>>35121053
HAHA FUCK
That's disgusting. Love yourself, bitch!!
I knew you'd given birth, I could practically hear you talking out of your stretched snatch.
>>
>>35121007
Farmer's life is way, way past what I'm talking about. Agrarian life style is extremely recent in human history. I'm talking about the early days of our species. We seem so vulnerable and unfit compared to other species. Early on we were just upright chimps with less hair. We subsisted that way for thousands of years until someone discover fired and the rest is history.

Our overt dominance as a species is predicated on the massive accumulation of knowledge and experience that is accumulated with every new generation and now preserved due to our rich use of language, but even writing is a modern tool on the timeline of our species. Maybe we just got lucky in the faces of our competitors.
>>
File: schopie.jpg (19KB, 250x328px) Image search: [Google]
schopie.jpg
19KB, 250x328px
>>35120258
Guilt over going to put another creature into this cruel world to suffer.
Disgust over the simple, and naive nature of women.
>>
>>35120492
all they have to do is find some catholic beta orbiter to mary them after the wall
>>
File: 420 Fedora Fanatics.png (188KB, 407x534px) Image search: [Google]
420 Fedora Fanatics.png
188KB, 407x534px
>>35121111
>fedora tipper
meanwhile, niggers and arabs and polaks are having millions of babies in the west while this faggot tips his fedora and feels superior
>>
>>35120258
Just like never having any money/rights for 18+ years.

I would rather be fed to hungry dogs then have a kid
>>
>>35120898
It was possible because for most of history, humans lived in very tightly knit communities in which people took care of each other. When some people became unable to work for whatever reason, the others looked after them and helped out, picking up the slack until they recovered (if they recovered). It was that teamwork that made survival possible even though the human life cycle involves long periods of extreme vulnerability.
>>
>>35121160
Why do people always act like kids cost a ton? They're maybe $300 extra a month if you don't have shitty insurance.
>>
>>35121137
Who the fuck cares about what other people are doing
you don't have kids to outbreed the rest of the world, it's still a choice that you don't owe to your ancestors. when you have a kid it doesn't owe you to have grandchildren.
>>
>>35121201
It costs on average $300k to raise a kid to adulthood. It's an absolute waste and a surefire way to destroy your entire life unless you're rich.
>>
>>35121137
spot the /pol/tard

>muh save the white race
>f-fedora tipper

grow up
>>
>>35121201
>dad i want a car
>dad i want the new playstation
>dad i spray painted and got caught
>dad i got suspended from school
>dad i want a new phone
>dad i got a girl pregnant
>>
>>35121276
btw if you don't give them what they want they resent you for it
>>
>>35121214
That's a really overblown estimate that assumes you're paying thousands a year in childcare costs and decadent pampering up through teenage years though.

And that's spread out over almost two decades. An average middle class family would make about $1.5 million in the same span of time. Spending a fifth of that to raise another human isn't going to "destroy your entire life".
>>
>>35121276
>>35121294
Sounds like you plan to raise shitty, spoiled children.

There are ways to avoid that.
>>
File: haha.jpg (29KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
29KB, 409x409px
>>35121252
Spot the non-white
>>
>>35121298
I would much rather have the financial security and happiness that $300k can buy rather than raising a screaming shit demon with it.
>>
>>35121330
wow haha you got me
>>
>>35121329
>There are ways to avoid that.

ha, no. not in this society where several groups are fighting at all times to brainwash your child.

i spent my childhood getting my ass beaten every other weekend because i refused to behave. i never learned even after my mom broke things on my body because she was so frustrated with me. kids do what they want
>>
>>35121137
>Hurr durr save the white race breed
>Hurr cucks hurr hail hitler 1488
You're too philosophically shallow to care about.
>>
>>35121332
What else would you spend it on? Assuming you get a nice $300k house in the same span, and assuming you have equivalent bills of $300k, an average family would still have over half their income left. Plenty to spend on happiness and financial security.

I'm not going to knock DINK life, but a single kid doesn't kill the budget as much as people think. I doubt the $300k figure included the tens of thousands in tax breaks and credits you'll get throughout their childhood too.
>>
>>35121372
>my diary desu

I'm sorry you had a shit childhood anon, but not all kids are little shits and not all parents are abusive.
>>
>>35121404

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Centreville-Townhouse-Burns-Down-After-Child-Plays-With-Matches-133300428.html

children are so cheap
>>
>>35121404
>spend it
Having money doesn't mean you have to spend it. The smart thing is to keep it saved just in case there's an emergency.
>>
>>35121442
Few people need an emergency fund totaling more than a year's expenses...
>>
>>35121427
most children are little shits and arent worth the risk. you also no longer have the freedom to travel around once you have a kid. the world is overpopulated enough and kids are starving to death right now as i type this

getting married and having kids just makes you a taxable asset to the system. be sure to get a big house with a white picket fence and an SUV to transport your little shits around :^)
>>
>>35121456
You're assuming the economy won't collapse again. It can all come crashing down at any moment with no warning. You can never have enough savings.
>>
>>35121429
>The fire is estimated to have caused $400,000 in damage.

top kek

400k in one night
>>
>>35121467
Why do you think you can't travel with kids? They have cheaper tickets, and as small babies they're actually extremely easy to travel with, since they sleep most of the time.
>>
>>35120576
What backwards country do you live in?
>>
>>35120258
You shouldn't have a biological child as long as there are children in your country who need to be adopted.
>>
>>35121495
You can't travel with them and actually have a good time.
>>
>>35121495
because they get sick easily, they whine a lot and they also have to be in school for a year. you cant just move around everywhere with your kids because that fucks them up socially because they have to be the "new kid" over and over and over. they don't stay babies for long
>>
>>35121497
Canada, buddy.
I'm not making shit up.
>>
>>35121508
With babies or young children? Because going places with young children makes it even more enjoyable imho. The sheer joy and overblown excitement they feel at even the smallest thing makes it easy for you to relieve your own childhood naivete.

Babies are pretty boring on trips, I concede. They don't ruin the experience though.
>>
File: 1487380789069.jpg (116KB, 635x634px) Image search: [Google]
1487380789069.jpg
116KB, 635x634px
Reminder that the reason reason society pushes you to want marriage and kids is that people with dependents are too scared to question the system, take risks, or push for big change. Wouldn't want to risk your income and put your family's livelihood at risk would you? :^)
>>
>>35121516
I thought you meant travel, not moving. School is a moot point because the parents have to work all year too; you just have to schedule things correctly, as you would anyway.
>>
>>35121531
one day your child is going to have a painful, miserable death after a long life of anxieties and hardships and its all because you were so selfish that you just had to bring someone into the world. there's no consent here. also if you aren't attractive with good genes they will most likely be a robot and end up here in this hell
>>
File: v3xo8Fg.jpg (44KB, 576x635px) Image search: [Google]
v3xo8Fg.jpg
44KB, 576x635px
>he hasn't taken the true red pill yet
>>
>>35121570
>having to spend thousands of dollars extra each year and lose your freedom all for someone who may or may not even appreciate it, will most likely take it for granted

no thank
>>
>>35121620
In what way do you think having a child makes you lose your freedom?
>>
>>35121531
there's also the distinct possibly that your head will be turned and your child that you love and care for will be taken and never seen again, they'll be getting raped in a basement dungeon or worse while you wonder if they're even alive or not
>>
>>35120258
I think it'd be great, as long as she's a 5/10 and doesn't piss me off too much. I wanna be a dad and have the ability to support a family while she stays at home
>>
>>35121649
why do you think casey anthony did what she did to her child?
>>
>>35121649
Because once you have it, everything you do and every decision you make has to take that kid into account. You can no longer live your life solely for your own benefit because now you have to serve that little shit.
>>
>>35121656
>>35121579
I can see I'm arguing with an unassailable logician here.

Not all parents are as abusive and hateful as yours was, anon. I genuinely hope you find some way to work through what you experienced.
>>
>>35121689
exactly. your life is no longer your own. only boring people with no lives have kids because they want to live vicariously through them
>>
>>35121689
The same would have occurred the day you got married. Your spouse has to, from then on, factor into all your decisions. Because you made a vow to stay with them.

Commitments may lose you some freedom in that regard, but some find more benefit to things like monogamy.
>>
>>35121695
not an argument. these are all very real possibilities that you need to take into account if you plan on having a kid. even if it makes you uncomfortable. are you prepared for a call from the police saying that your son/daughter was involved in a car accident and didnt make it? it happened to my 16 year old friend who has his entire life ahead of him. his mother will never be the same either. you should have seen her face when she had to look at her child that she raised for 16 years, sitting with his eyes closed in a coffin, not breathing

there's also the possiblity of something happening to you or the mother, then who is going to raise your children? collateral damage
>>
>>35121563
"The system" isn't pushing you to have kids, it's human instinct to want a family you retarded grab. It's unnatural to not want kids. The reason most people don't want kids is for financial reasons, which is a contemporary societal issue, not a natural one.
>>
File: 1486610372594.jpg (54KB, 342x302px) Image search: [Google]
1486610372594.jpg
54KB, 342x302px
>>35121730
>being dumb enough to get married in the 21st century

Are people really that stupid?
>>
File: 1465929875849.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1465929875849.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
>>35120576

>tfw you studied for 10 years to get shitsquirtted on by some random hamplanet
>>
>>35120898
Yeah, but you're only looking at all our disadvantages. All of which are outweighed by the one massive advantage of our unique intelligence, that allows us to write books and music and make great art and discover science and develop technology and new techniques.

Whereas a fucking ungulate is the exact same as every other ungulate and none of them has ever written even one single line of poetry, there's a billion of them, they're all dumber than shit, all they can do is make more of themselves, but there's no point to that, they're identical to each other and to their ancestors, and they leave behind nothing for their children.
>>
File: 1480030337385.jpg (629KB, 2500x1870px) Image search: [Google]
1480030337385.jpg
629KB, 2500x1870px
>>35121007
Wrong. When a woman became pregnant back in the olden days, they locked her in a room as to protect the child.
>>
>>35121756
I already have a kid, anon, and I've been familiar and expectant of mortality with all loved ones for many years. We spent over half a decade planning things out and preparing, because I'm not the type to under-research any situation.

I would think most parents who planned to have their children go through the steps you mentioned. Especially the ones who had to try for longer to have them.
>>
File: .jpg (10KB, 220x263px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
10KB, 220x263px
>>35121111
My man

Orgidifjidfj
>>
>>35121877
the bottom line is, not everyone is going to want to have a kid. the number of people who want a kid would be even smaller if they really thought it out instead of just obeying their animal urges to cum in vagina. the cons outweigh the pros every time for me. i would much rather have a cat
>>
>>35120258
it sounds like it sounds fucking disgusting
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.