[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's an "exploring a huge part of your house that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 14qp75d.jpg (94KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
14qp75d.jpg
94KB, 640x426px
>It's an "exploring a huge part of your house that you never knew existed" dream again
>>
>>35119401
I've had these. Love it.
>>
>>35119401
i know that theme. Any interpretations?
>>
>>35119430
>Any interpretations?

youre gay
>>
>>35119430
Maybe that there are aspects about ourselves that we are not consciously aware of because the situations that would draw this part of you out rarely or never present themselves. Or maybe that we are being oblivious to something.
>>
How many minutes long was the hallway?
>>
This. Either my house is bigger or my yard is bigger, or sometimes there are ATVs driving around in my woods and yard and I'm scared to go out. Sometimes there are stairs in my garage that lead up to our loft which is now a huge atrium, a library that extends thousands of shelves. I've had similar dreams about museums I've been to as well. Or huge unending malls. I seriously wish I could download them as garrys mod maps and explore them in a more conscious state.
>>
>>35119430
there are no meanings to dreams
>>
>>35119471
No hallway this time but the ceiling was quite a distance up. Just before I woke up, I was in the victorian bedroom, looking through a ridiculous armoire that was nothing but doors behind doors behind doors which were all different shapes and sizes. I knew there was something cool in there behind one of the doors but I woke up before finding. Also I kinda felt like I had not business actually looking through it at all.
>>
>wish you could build out the fantastical parts of your house that you made up in your dream
>you'd forget most of it by the time that happens
>most of it probably overlaps in ways that make it impossible to build anyway
>it wouldn't be the same anyway without that dream haze around it
>>
i always have this dream where my old home has a secret door or passage way that leads to a tunnel and i use it to escape at some point.

and then i had recurring nightmares that i'd be staying the night in a home that had haunted sections of it.
the feeling was so horrible it would make me wake up, like the best way to describe it would be gravity changes, like when you're on a plane.
>>
>>35119401
>it's an "vague shapes and misty colors with out of place contexts" dream again
>>
>>35119401
I thought I was the only one who had those dreams. They're the best. You just get a warm, comfy feeling.

Also, dreams where you have a cute oneitis and you kiss but then the dream gets blurry and you wake up :(
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.