[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >its really nice out >birds are chirping >get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1487645970270.jpg (69KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
1487645970270.jpg
69KB, 936x590px
>wake up
>its really nice out
>birds are chirping
>get intoxicated by the sweet spring air
remember I have an 8 hour shift cashiering today and won't be home till dark
>>
File: 1486078615197.png (20KB, 724x685px)
1486078615197.png
20KB, 724x685px
>>35119334
At least you have a job and interact with people daily
>>
Are we all posting Pepe as different animals now?
>>
>>35119334
Just think about how drunk you're going to get when you get home tonight and it'll all be fine.

If you don't drink then you're a faggot who should kill himself. There are literally machines that do your job and people prefer using them over interacting with weirdos like you.
>>
>>35120484
t. has never worked retail
>>
>>35120929
Sorry that I've never been so uneducated and unskilled that I had to work your minimum wage job that no one older than 19 should be doing.
>>
File: 1476371770392.jpg (74KB, 500x375px)
1476371770392.jpg
74KB, 500x375px
>tfw in a week from now I'll be leaving my retail job in exchange for a new gig related to my field of study
>tfw no longer have to help old lady Smithers find the toilet paper on sale nor explain to Joe shekelburg why his coupons aren't applying
>>
>>35119349
Your use of "interaction" is the lightest possible usage of that word and it's meaning. You're not gabbing and dancing around like every new person you meet is your new best friend, you're droning around while people try to take advantage of you, belittle you, and use you as the machine you are intended to be. No one sees you as a human, just as no one sees one another in the store as human. It's all about themselves. I'd rather go fucking crazy on an image board and play vidya alone than """"interact"""" with the people that I do. Not op.
>>
>wake up
>fresh air and birds are chirping
>a lovely 65'f sunny day
>throw up and go back to bed
>feel like shit and can't enjoy it

So much for that 5.5hr shift. Customers are rabid on Saturdays anyway.
>>
File: 1473903111096.png (311KB, 1100x1100px)
1473903111096.png
311KB, 1100x1100px
>wake up
>i'm really hungry
>dogs are barking
>intoxicated by last night's beers
remember I have no money left and won't be eating until next month

fuck i wish i had a job...
>>
File: 1478322239800.jpg (23KB, 277x242px)
1478322239800.jpg
23KB, 277x242px
>tfw you get paid $9.00 to stand in one spot and push buttons and smile at people for 8 hours every day
>even weekends
this is living
>>
I DON'T WAN TOT FUCKING WORK ANYMORE I WANT TO BE A NEET I CAN'T TAKE IT
>>
>>35119334

Just came back from my own 8 hour shift. What a shitty fucking day.

>barely sleep because neighbor is loud as fuck
>hot water turned off, had to freeze my balls off in an ice cold shower
>customers even more retarded than usuall
>manager riding my ass with impossible tasks

But the final straw was my cute coworker, who seemed like the only decent girl I knew in quite a while. I never had hopes to get closer to her, or atleast I thought so until:

>"Oh anon you are in uni? Well my boyfriend bla bla bla..."

Fuck, I did not even know how fast I got attached. I fucking hate my retarded brain for doing this to me. I spent the fucking break seeing her face getting stuffed by some other dudes dick and my already shitty shift turned into hell.
I am honestly thinking about going to a psychiatrist for the first time just to get my hands on those sweet libido-killer anti-depressants.
>>
>wake up
>grab your brush and put a little make up
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.