[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am old, /r9k/ . I just saw my reflection on the mirror today.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: moth.jpg (117KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
moth.jpg
117KB, 500x500px
I am old, /r9k/ .

I just saw my reflection on the mirror today. There were wrinkles all over my face. They weren't there the last time I checked. It's like someone put some make up on me while I was sleeping, such a surreal feeling. I can't believe this. It's here already.

What the hell is going to happen to me, /r9k/? this is all wrong, everything. I can't believe it. All those shitty choices were for real. I failed my life.

Fuck.

For some reason I want someone to laugh at me now, can we have a thread with me saying the stupid things I did and people laughing at my autism? I can use a laugh now. Pic not related.
>>
I know that feel, just turned 20
>>
>>35118995
You didn't actually get older overnight, you just became a faggot who spends too much time thinking about his looks. Just like an anorexic thinks too much about his weight.
>>
There were this time, when I was a kid. That some cute girl came on to me and asked if I wanted to be her boyfriend. I couldn't believe that this was real, everyone I met thought I was trash. I was very happy, but it was all a lie to get my friend jealous over her. After that I never trusted another girl.

Just because some kid lied to me when I was like 9 years old, I never put had the courage to really try again. What a fag.
>>
>>35119044
I stopped looking into mirrors this past months. Only did the essential with them, like if I was hurt or my beard was too heavy.
>>
I didn't had friends where I lived. Then I met some cool dude and we had a blast. I used to sometimes when I was angry because of the things happening at my house, do some bad things to him to 'test' him if he was really my friend.

After one of these stupid shits he just went away. I knew that I truly loved that dude, he was the best thing I had there. Should've know by then to act better. Fucking retard.
>>
>used to look like a perpetual college kid
>now starting to get visibly older
>face now has lines all over instead of being smooth
>hands have cracks and wrinkles that weren't there

I know this feel
>>
There were this time, when I was little that I used to eat alone a lot. My parents were busy and I understand that very well. Still, I was just a child and I got lonely, so I walked everywhere looking like shit.

One day, the teacher asked me to stay after class to talk to me. She asked a lot of questions about my family. I said that I knew they were busy and they couldn't eat with me.I said it was fine, but then I started to cry. I said it again to her that everything was fine I was fine, and even asked why I was crying. She just holded me in a hug and said something I can't clearly remember. I kept saying I was fine and I didn't need a hug while I was bawling my eyes out.

After I calmed down she then told me to ask them to eat together next time, and I did. This is my favorite moment of my life. Between the lies and my retardiness everything I do is messy and kinda forced but this was the only moment I could be really myself.
>>
>>35119658
I wanted to share this with somebody, anybody. That moment was too beautiful to end with me.
>>
>>35119504
it's not a good feeling
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.