[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf who GENUINELY ENJOYS ANAL >tfw no gf who isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1475649045852.jpg (38KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1475649045852.jpg
38KB, 500x411px
>tfw no gf who GENUINELY ENJOYS ANAL
>tfw no gf who isn't disgusted by shit
>"HURRR IT HURTS" - THAT'S WHY YOU LUBE IT UP
>"HURRR POOP" - go back to kindergarten

why is it so hard to find a perverted gf?
>>
how about you just stop being a degenerate nigger?
>>
>>35118882
Just fuck traps my dude
>>
What about HURRR HEALTH RISKS or HURRR PROLAPSE?
>>
>>35118972

extremely small probability for that, also my penis is small so she wouldn't have to worry about prolapse, wome shit turds bigger than my penis
>>
>>35118925
lmao, I want to fuck women not men
>>
>>35119039
But women don't enjoy anal, we established that.
>>
Anal sex can cause anal fissures, STDs, bowel cancer, constipation, dysentry and internal rupturing. Disregarding whether or not it's disgusting (it is), anal sex is a health risk. Don't even get me started about shit eating and scat fetishes.
>>
>>35118882
I'd love to be a girl, the feeling of having your mouth and throat engulfed by a throbbing cock and pleasuring a man to climax, just the greatest feeling in the world.
>>
>fucked gf in the ass when she didnt expect it
>said it hurt and asked me to stop
>next day she literally crawls on the floor next to me and pulls off my pants when im playing vidya
>demands i "put it in her ass"
>say not now later
>she throws me on the bed and shoves my dick in her ass
>she rode me for 2 hours straight nonstop
>literally got her addicted to anal
>we broke up a week later

shit sucks senpai.
>>
My wife likes anal, I just have to warm her butthole up first, which is great because I love rimming her.

Anyhow op, you can find girls that are already perverted but it's more enjoyable to find a girl that is prudish and slowly show her that there's nothing wrong with enjoying sex and being sexual.

Of course to do that you have to be good at pleasuring the woman in the first place, so get good at that, you can do it op!
>>
Why not get a bf if you like anal? Twinks are a diamond dozen if you take care of yourself instead of being a saggy sloppy shit. But you'll probably catch oral herpes if you haven't already.
>>
>>35118882

Read a book or three about it so you know how to do it as well as possible. If there's any pain, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>35119103
>my dream
>>we broke up a week later
How in the fuck did you make that leap? What the hell happened?
>>
>>35118882
>tfw no gf period.

KYS you fucking degenerate
>>
File: 1485472957626.jpg (109KB, 540x679px) Image search: [Google]
1485472957626.jpg
109KB, 540x679px
>>35118882
> mfw someone thinks dry anal is remotely bearable, let alone enjoyable
Anal IS enjoyable, but not by itself. Never managed to reach climax without stimulating the clit at the same time.
Also, yes, shit fucking HURTS when it's not lubed properly.
If you're the kind of guy who wants to anally fuck a girl dry, fuck you. Go die in a fire. Slowly.
>>
>>35119257
pls respond on FA
>>
>>35119199

found out she was fucking my friend of 10 years so i burned all of her shit, recorded it, posted it on facebook and tagged her friends and family.

it worked. she moved down to florida with him, he beat her, he was an alcoholic, and now shes really fucking fat.
>>
Dated a girl who basically begged me to try anal.

I really don't see what the appeal is. It smells bad.
>>
>>35119378
You're supposed eat right and shit and rinse the rectum right before. Women are generally clueless about anal prep.
>>
>>35118882
I don't know, mine loves anal, it gives her chain orgasms.
>>
>>35119300
Goddamnit, am I THAT obvious?
>>
>>35119495
probably not, i just spend a lot of time here
>>
>>35119257
>If you're the kind of guy who wants to anally fuck a girl dry, fuck you. Go die in a fire. Slowly.

But the noises girls make when they're in pain are very arousing.
>>
>>35119103
things that didn't happen: the post

>imagine writing that horseshit
>>
>tfw no gf who just wants to gently make love, holding each other close and looking into each other's eyes
>tfw girls all want to be choked and pseudo-raped
>>
>>35119578
> Staring at your bf's eyes when making love during the entire time.
This would be pretty creepy.
>>
>>35119578
>tfw no bf to choke and pseudo-rape me in a really loving way while keeping eye contact
>>
>>35119603
Well not the entire time, just enough for it to be nice.
>>
>>35119636
As Iong as we can cuddle afterwards.
>>
>>35119831
Of course yes.
>>
>>35119831
No. You GTFO and I get on with my day.
>>
>last time ldr gf was here I tied her up and raped her ass
Feelsgoodman
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.