[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /degenerate country/ here >tfw spain >tfw 18 kissless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: iccKNz3.png (229KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
iccKNz3.png
229KB, 1200x807px
who /degenerate country/ here

>tfw spain
>tfw 18 kissless virgin
>tfw everybody talks about sex
>tfw kids of 13yo are fucking right now
>tfw if you are 18yo+ and virgin you are one outcast and you need to pay a hooker to lost your virginity because normals girls refuse to take it
i hate this degenerate country
>>
I am Brazilian, there is not a more degenerate country on this planet.
>>
Maybe you could consider dating a woman from a more traditional, conservative country.
>>
>>35118793
are you virgin?
age?
>>
Tfw swedish. Getting raped by kebab every day while sucking my bf penis.
>>
I met a couple of Spanish guys on Thursday night and they told me you guys don't eat dinner 'til like 10 at night and you don't go out to bars/clubs until midnight. Is that true or were they fucking with me?
>>
>>35118820
Yes.
I've had relationships before though, I actually got a date this afternoon.
>>
File: wqaah.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wqaah.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
I am French. This must be the worst country, to be a beta virgin
My brothers, they are French chad. They have all the stereotype. THEY ARE handsome, and make bread and fuck women on wine.
I guess, I am satisfied, because I am not a sex online less. The closest I came to sex ever was when I find a girl from the UK online (who was fat, ugly, hairy face) and sent her vocoaroo of me saying things in French (she made me read the names of British brand name, like HP brown sauce, greggs pasties and stuff) and then fingered herself on the camera for me, whilst I ate english mustard. But I am pathetic compared to my countrymen.
>>
>>35118864
Same here in Italy
>>35118885
I feel you, Mon Ami.
>>
File: 1450008971978.jpg (102KB, 720x668px) Image search: [Google]
1450008971978.jpg
102KB, 720x668px
Australia is quite a degenerate place.
>>
>>35118766
Fuck off, normie. Come back when you are a 32 y old wizard with immensely powerful sorcery and magic.
>>
>>35118766
At least you live in EU. I am from Belarus, 19 yo khv, and really fucking annoyed that i am who i am
>>
>>35118836
Dinner is usually served around 21.
From the times I went out with college pals, we usually met around 23-23:30
>>
File: botellon-dentro.jpg (62KB, 646x431px) Image search: [Google]
botellon-dentro.jpg
62KB, 646x431px
>>35118766
You're right, I remember when I was 15, a girl friend came asking to take her virginity, so she could be "experienced" to the guy she liked. She was 14.
No I didn't take it, I had a crush on her... And she had sex a couple days later with a jackass... Oh well.

>>35118836
True dat, I usually eat dinner at 21:30-23:00. Then at midnight we go drinking, what we call "botellon", and then at 3AM we go to clubs.
>>
>>35119346
It should be easier for you to find traditional gf.
>>
>>35118821
Fuck off roastie

Originalini
>>
>>35118766
same with italy
>>
spain is such shit country with a shit culture
>>
>be Latvian
>people around me acting like a mix of niggers and gopniks

Pass me a gun
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.