[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love being a woman. Especially nowadays. Finally, with the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: fem.png (212KB, 801x876px) Image search: [Google]
fem.png
212KB, 801x876px
I love being a woman. Especially nowadays.

Finally, with the protection of the state, we can assume our role as the dominant gender. We can beat the shit out of our husbands, emotionally torment them, even cheat on them and there is nothing they kan do about it and ugly men will never have a chance to even be with us.

For example, my husband filed for divorce a little over a year ago when he discovered I was cheating on him. I wasn't even ashamed when he walked in on me fucking another man, because I was sick of him and his bullshit inability to satisfy me sexually. I continued to sleep with my black lover for weeks after he found out, sometimes even while my husband was home. He had to listen to us fucking and me getting pleased by a superior massive black cock while he slept on the couch. He eventually lost it and smacked me, giving me just the justification I needed to press assault charges and file for a restraining order. Under advice of legal counsel, I cleaned out our joint checking account and froze it and froze our credit cards while he was in jail, to prevent him from being able to afford to hire a competent lawyer.

Yesterday, I was awarded full owenership of the house, custody of the children he doesn't even realize aren't his, 1,450 dollars a month in child support, 3,725 dollars a month in alimony and basically suffered no consequences for being unfaithful. All this for being willing and able to take a smack across the face :)

He whined like a little bitch to the judge, claiming he had to get a roommate now, because he can't afford to rent an apartment by himself and pay me what he owes me. So pathetik.
>>
>>35118218

>husbands

lmao whats that? never heard of them.
>>
Nice bait. I've seen this exact same wall of text, with the exact same picture. Exactly how pathetic and Uncreative are you? Also, women are inferior.
>>
>>35118252
Exactly how new are you?

Oregan03
>>
>>35118218
>depend on the state for enforcement through garnishment and violence
>dominant gender
Yeah, okay anon.
Let me know when females grow up and force males into through submission directly, instead of through a third party.
Maybe then I'll take the idea of females as a dominate gender or role in a relationship seriously.

Also, 3/10 for pasta bait.
>>
File: goddamn i love being white.jpg (43KB, 494x661px) Image search: [Google]
goddamn i love being white.jpg
43KB, 494x661px
>>35118218

tl;dr

>I love being a woman
stopped right there

I love being a man. It means I'm automatically better than you. Correction, I love being a straight, white male. It means I'm better than 99% of the entire world. I'm so powerful my existence triggers every brown person and female on planet Earth and I don't even have to do anything, all I need to be is a white male. That's true power you will never obtain
>>
>married in the year of 2k17
He brought this upon himself.
>>
File: 157.png (120KB, 215x454px) Image search: [Google]
157.png
120KB, 215x454px
>>35118690
And yet you can't get laid like every other white robot on this board. Really makes me think.
>>
>>35118218
This was not even supposed to be on this board. I do not k ow why i am responding. Die u fucker
>>
>>35118699
>Being a cuck who doesn't want to get married
>On /r9k/
Why are you even on here? MGTOWs are the lowest of the low and how can you be a MGTOW if you're a robot? Oh wait you can't because MGTOWs are people who have CHOSEN to not be with a woman. If you can't actually get one you're not a MGTOW.

And if you're a MGTOW who just uses women for sex you're not a robot you're a chad and you don't belong here. Just leave fag. Try harder 4.1/10
>>
File: women 3.jpg (482KB, 1657x650px) Image search: [Google]
women 3.jpg
482KB, 1657x650px
>>35118706

Nice attempt at an argument, but it's not one.

Typical female response too. You have nothing to offer in life except your moist hole, that's why the only reactionary response you can ever have in life is "well, well, [certain demographic] doesn't get laid!" because it's the only card in your book. The only thing women have going for them in their entire life is their looks, it's why they think they're the gatekeepers of sex and utilise it as a weapon when they don't get their way or have literally no argument, such as yourself

How about you you go to Africa you nigger. Stop culturally appropriating white men. You might as well get off our internet, hand back your mobile phones, computers, electricity, cars, radios, TVs, movies, video games, lights. Might as well had back all your technology. And stop speaking this language as well. You're a parasite in a white man's world, that's all you ever will be
>>
>>35118706
Try again I have a white girlfriend whom I am cheating on with asian tinder sluts
>>
>>35118779
>Chad
You're probably just shitposting but you need to fuck right off.
>>
File: 003.jpg (364KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
364KB, 2000x1000px
>>35118758
What makes you think i'm a nigger sadboy? So mad they're taking all your women that you have to pretend the women are niggers too? Pathetic.
>>
>>35118796
Ah, it feels good to be an attractive white male

As much as brown people say they hate me, your women cant seem to get enough
>>
File: done.jpg (42KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
42KB, 700x500px
why god why do we get this thread every fucking single day
>>
>>35118830
What the fuck are you talking about my dude? I'm white too I just want you chads to fuck right off my board since you don't belong here you fucking cunt. You're the other part of the problem along with the females.
>>
>>35118731
Seriously, why the fuck would you marry? if I ever get in a relationship, I'll just put it straight on the table that I'm never marrying. I just don't see why two people can't spend their life together without marrying. What does it accomplish really except from wasting money and potentially ruining the man in a most likely divorce?.
>>
File: ngbbs4d471f85e5d3d.jpg (27KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4d471f85e5d3d.jpg
27KB, 256x192px
>>35118893
Maybe because its objectively proven that married couples stay together longer? Maybe I want to continue my genetic line? Maybe I want my kids if i'm lucky to get one in this chad/stacy hell to have a good fucking role model?

I mean lets be honest i'm likely never gonna get married as i'm sure many true robots never will aswell but not by fucking choice because we'll never have the situation that allows it.

Marriages only end in divorce if you don't marry a virgin aswell or if you beat your wife so if that happens why did you marry a roastie whore? Seriously.
>>
>tfw I actually rest my boobs on my desk like that
>>
>>35118996
Post kik and date me in a long distance relationship or you're a roastie :^)
>>
>>35118252
You don't need to know that it's pasta to understand that it's satire.
>>
>>35119012
>No reply

Catfish/Roastie confirmed
>>35118893
>>
>>35118978
>35118978
Wtf man. The only reason for two people to stay together for a long time is love. If anything, I'd imagine married couples stay together longer, just because the thought of going through a divorce sounds like a hassle. The reasons for divorce you gave are not the only reasons. The woman might suddenly lose interest in you and want to leave, which is no biggie for her, but if you on the other hand lose interest and want to leave, well then you are going to get fucked anally by the divorce process.
>>
unoriginal low quality bait
>>
File: 78db749887b31e22d39fa171b019816b.png (793KB, 1504x866px) Image search: [Google]
78db749887b31e22d39fa171b019816b.png
793KB, 1504x866px
>>35119188
>The woman might suddenly lose interest in you and want to leave
Which statistically only happens with women who are not virgins. This an objective fact

You want a good wife who wont leave you? Find a virgin but for the love of God find one you own age. There's a whole other issue of people of older generations screwing over the younger generations which is just as bad as being a chad.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.