[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WAHH DEGENERACY WAHHH the only reason you care about "degeneracy"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: 1478851986787.jpg (66KB, 674x809px) Image search: [Google]
1478851986787.jpg
66KB, 674x809px
>WAHH DEGENERACY WAHHH
the only reason you care about "degeneracy" is because you're not getting laid
>>
where have i heard this one before? hmm
>>
File: crying.jpg (94KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
94KB, 645x773px
>>35118005
I know anon. But that doesn't make it less legit.
>>
>>35118005
Toasty roastie originally detected
>>
>>35118005
>only reason
Kids love their generalizations huh?
Nah brosephina.
Even though I'm a degenerate myself, I recognize the negative impact degeneracy has on society as a whole through time.
Even if I'm a degenerate, that doesn't mean I need to promote or abide degeneracy.
>>
>>35118044
protip: the people shrieking about degeneracy secretly want to pull a le corbusier and turn the human genotype into the flesh-and-blood equivalent of brutalist concrete bullshit
>>
>>35118005

>t. anti-fia commie cuck
lmao ok
>>
>>35118044
the problem is when you call everything degeneracy, then nothing is degeneracy.

treating your kids like shit because you have an alcohol problem or want to hang out watching tv? degeneracy.

going out when you're 18 to enjoy time with friends and inevitably make a fool of yourself? completely fine. having sex before marriage? good, no problem, be safe either way.
>>
>>35118091
>when you everything
Anon... (I) don't view everything as degenerate.
Just behavior that contributes the the degradation of the nuclear family and the decay of western society.
>>
>>35118079
you think gay sex is gross because you think sex is gross and the end result of you spending all of your cycles on disgust is the abolition of humanity

enjoy your cold dead cosmos full of grey goo
>>
>>35118005
That style of shorts are always god-tier on girls.
>>
>>35118110
western society is responsible for the degradation of the nuclear family

what now faggot
>>
>>35118005
Fuck of faggot literally killed a thread to reply another thread you fucking attention whore
just leave this website and don't come back roastie
>>
>degeneracy is a good thing
Yeah, just like how in areas of degeneracy, rates of single motherhood are skyrocketing, crime rates go up, substance abuse rates are up, etc. Whereas in places with less degeneracy? Lowet crimes rates, higher life satisfaction, less substance abuse, less songle motherhood, more taxes being used for the benefit of all instead of being used on degenerate families, etc.

Hmm, what to pick?
>>
>>35118132
Individuals exhibiting degenerate and deviant behavior are responsible for the break down of the nuclear family.
Not society as a whole.
The individuals are responsible, not some societal construct that all the blame can be placed on.

Seriously, do kids have no concept of personal responsibility and accountability these day?

Don't shift the responsibility of onto a collective or organization, instead of taking personal responsibility, and expecting others to as well.
>>
>>35118110
>>35118195
>degradation of the nuclear family and the decay of western society
implying those things were meant to last forever, implying they are not subject to change, implying they are even worth preserving.
>>
>>35118187
it's not a thing you can pick, you have to be a nip or sinkie who's had the testosterone culled out of his subspecies over tens of generations
>>
>>35118214
>implying
I'd argue they are worth preserving, if nothing else.
Single mothers raising children has caused some serious problems.
For this reason alone, if nothing else, I'd argue the nuclear family should not be eroded and undermined.
>>
>>35118187
mind sourcing your bullshit
The most degenerate places are often the most educated and prosperous
Just look at the goddamn mormons, they live like peasants all in the name of anti-"degeneracy"
>>
File: 1481556039060.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481556039060.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>35118005
this is true for me
sdhz
>>
>>35118110
which to fedoralords who aren't in a functional situation themselves often means shit like going out, drinking, having short relationships, women in the workforce, and movies that present unappealing situations and language to them. if this was truly shit that could decay western society, then western society was never something to be proud of in the first place. but it doesn't and it won't. these are symptoms of having easier lives (except media which has always been edgy if you looked for it), and constantly complaining about national scale "degeneracy" falls under that just the same.

i don't think it's fair to ever evaluate "society" as being good or bad. your idea of that word might be what you see on youtube or the handful of people at work and on the street. you're of society and talking shit about it means talking shit about yourself, which has implications to your own life but doesn't really affect anyone else.

lastly, there are clearly consequences to everyone whining about everything (beyond just fedoralords and sjw's) that people do, because actually shitty patterns of behavior get lost in the confusion and nothing is ever really decided. i'm just saying that someone who wasn't just talking shit for some self gratifying "intellect" play and wanted society to be better, there would be far greater priorities to target than drinking and casual sex among youth.
>>
>>35118005
Even if I was a super Chad, I would prefer marrying and staying all my life with a chosen one than fucking senselessly roasties, getting STD and then get my money drained by a whore later.

Sorry faggot, we're not all degenerates.
>>
>>35118118
Enjoy aids and other filthy stds you gaylord. Men and women are supposed to fuck eachother, not man with man.
>inb4 "christcuck"
>>
This is true for most robots, I agree. Even the ones who claim to be zealously traditional/conservative and devoutly religious seem to always cave in and throw away all of their """beliefs""" at the mere suggestion of pussy, this is why you see so many racist alt-righters chasing nonwhites. I'm beginning to think it's impossible for young men to have true convictions
>>
>>35118271
Marry me

o r i g i n a l request
>>
>>35118236
that could be spun around to say poor treatment of single mothers has caused problems.

not that hard to have a father figure without having someone at home anyway. the correlations between shitty kids and having no dad is a correlation between bad circumstances and being poor and/or mentally ill, also that women keep custody of the kid more often. "single mothers" to a kid who has a working brain is about as meaningful as "small house" to his overall development. it certainly doesn't cause the extreme behavior of sociopaths and drug addicts.
>>
>>35118323
>alt-right
If you think that is a real thing then you might actually be dumb
>>
>>35118295
it was an example

see >>35118076
>>
>>35118270
>never pride in
Idk where this comes from.
The idea of pride in western society is an absurd idea.
That doesn't mean it isn't a decent model of society.
>talking about society is personal to you
Yes, of course it is.
I'm part of a westernized society. Naturally, I have a vested interest in it's stability and longevity.
Though I may not represent society as a whole, society as a whole represents me in part through my participation in it.
Therefore, it is somewhat personal to me.
>whining
Voicing my opinion and views is hardly whining.
I'm simply doing just that, voicing my opinion and views on a public forum.

>>35118345
Spin it any way you like.
Having been raised by a single mother, I know the effects first hand.
It's not some abstract concept to me.
>>
OP would be changing his tune the very second a gang of wild, ghetto niggers entered his proximity and started making him feel uncomfortable.

he'd start calling the niggers degenerate, guaranteed, seen it 1,000 times.
if not niggers, then mexicans.

the second you smell beans, hear that beaner trumpet music and see chiuauhuas running down the street, you know you're MUHH DEGENERACY.
you're just pretending it isn't real because it pisses you off that you can't be a degenerate yourself without being associated with these subhumans.
>>
>>35118236
The nuclear family model has no place in the 21st century. And sure single mothers might be causing problems, but those problems pale in comparison to the outdated and archaic lifestyle of how things use to be. Things evolves. Things change. Its the reason why we don't slaughter goats in hopes it will bring a fruitful harvest this year. The nuclear family might have served its purpose once upon a time but you are living in the glory days of a past long gone. You ,could, argue that it should not be eroded. But I in turn could also argue that in this day and age, with the population and inefficiencies of the systems in place its a very counterproductive system to abide by. Hence why these days only a few stubborn unevolved few that cling onto it like its some form of salvation when really, they just can't handle the change of the fast pace world we live in.
>>
>>35118367
>vested interest
you're just using a buzzword to talk shit about people having fun though.

>voicing my opinion is hardly whining
??
what do you think whining is

>raised by a single mother
wait do you blame your lifestyle on that?
>>
>>35118351
>not a real thing
literally how
>>
You'll sing a different tune come the day of the rope.
>>
>>35118339
Sorry lad, I won't marry someone out of the blue like that.
If you're from Europe, give contact and we could learn to know each other.
Even if I meet a lot of people out there, I still haven't found love.
>>
>>35118397
>no place
That's your opinion, and I respect that.
But it's just your opinion, and I disagree with it.
The nuclear family is a great model for the family unit, with far more benefits than detriments.
Not to say it's perfect, but, it's far from an outdated family unit model consigned to the past.
>clinging to it
Ni, I simply acknowledge it as a viable and sustainable family unit model. One that contributes positively to society.
>>35118407
>you just
>what u tink whining is
I can't take you seriously if you're going to start with this garbage.
>do you blame
No, not at all.
I take full responsibility for the choices I've made as an adult.
But, the way I was raised certainly did largely shape who I am as a person. I simply acknowledge the contribution it made to making me who I am.
>>
>>35118436
>If you're from Europe
US, unfortunately.
>>
>>35118496
A shame.
I love my country and don't intend to leave it.
May you find happiness and fulfillment in your side of the Atlantic, anon.
>>
>>35118472
Its not an opinion its a fact. Its an outdated model that is *unsustainable* given the systems we have in place now. You don't live in the western world anymore. You live in a globalized world now. Back then, yes the nuclear family was great when the western world and its economy and resources was more isolated from everyone else than it is today. But that is no longer the case. And its not just the economy i'm referring to as well. Communication is now global. Education has evolved as well. All of these factors combined is why the nuclear family is no longer valid in today's world. There is no perfect system in place but that doesn't change the fact that nuclear family is a thing of the past. Whether it should or shouldn't be abolished doesn't really matter because its just not applicable to today's lifestyle.
>>
File: niggers 2 detroit.jpg (171KB, 889x960px) Image search: [Google]
niggers 2 detroit.jpg
171KB, 889x960px
>>35118005

nice cuck mentality.

Guaranteed you're not white. Guaranteed you're a nigger or spic or something who's completely content living in their own shit swill.

Western, white civilisation has been going down the drain for a long time and it's perpetuated by degenerates like you, whores and all non-whites who want to flood into white man's nations because their own race can't build a civilisation or society worth a damn, therefore bringing down glorious Europa and once great monolithic societies to their level and slowly turning us into Brazil and Zimbabwe 2.0

So how about fuck off back to Africa you nigger
>>
>>35118611
Arguing it's not viable because what we have in place now doesn't accommodate it is a poor argument, and a subjective one.
Therefore, not factual or objective, Therefore, it is an opinion.
Objectively, the nuclear family is a decent family unit model. Just as society has changed to be unaccommodating to the nuclear family, it can change to be more accommodating to it.
This is a circular and meritless argument.

The whole point is, the nuclear family unit model is better than what it has been replaced with.
Which I'd argue is the state acting as parents and providers.
This too can be changed, to make the nuclear family more applicable to today's lifestyle and society.
It seems like you're assuming society only changes in one direction.
That's a faulty assumption, and the flaw in your opinion and argument.
>>
File: shclomo.jpg (75KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
shclomo.jpg
75KB, 491x491px
>>35118005
this kind of sounds familiar....
>>
>>35118005
I am getting laid and I still care about degeneracy. I realize that I unfortunately fell low with my life and succumbed to the degeneracy as well but I'm actively trying to get my shit together and find only one moral, possibly catholic, girl. Not even kidding.
>>
>>35118701
The very first sentence you wrote makes no sense. Why can't I argue its an outdated model? The shape of the nuclear family is a round shape but the system of the world we live in today has changed to square where once it was round. Hence why I say its outdated. The round cannot fit into the square.

This isn't about the pros and cons of the nuclear family or why its better than what we have today. These are hypothetical scenarios you've come up with. I'm talking factual here. Today society doesn't support the nuclear family. Like you said its decaying. And Like I said the reason for that decay is because its *UNSUSTAINABLE*

Hence outdated.

Yea it hypothetically ,could, change to back to accomodate. But that's talking in -what ifs-, and maybes and possibly scenarios. Where I'm taling about what's actually happening now. So yeah you could hypothetically in your mind come up with a scenario where the world supports the nuclear family but that doesn't apply because its a fantasy daydream you are having.

Again, i'm not saying the nuclear family is not without its merits. I'm just saying its outdate, and not as sustainable as it once was and that is not an opinion either. That's a reality, its the reason why we are discussing it right now. Its a dead/dying system.
>>
>>35118790
>why can't I
You can, but that doesn't make it fact.
Which was my point.
>isn't supported
I'm aware of that, and I'm not arguing it is.
My argument is simply that it can be, if we want it to.
>outdated
I don't think so
Not in common practice? Sure, but I wouldn't agree it's outdated.
If you're picturing some 50's era nuclear family and imagining I'm talking about returning to that. You're wrong.
The nuclear family unit model is a viable one.
I'd argue it does need to be modernized to accommodate a dual income family, but that's about it.
>hypatheticals
It's not all that hypothetical. There are families that still function under the nuclear model. How ever few they are.
Not to mention the growing movement for a more conservative and nuclear family like lifestyle.

>just sayin
That's fine, and you're right, to a point.
But that doesn't void my set of principles and views on how society should be constructed to achieve the most stable and beneficial outcome for people.
I'd argue a modern adaptation of the nuclear family would work much better than what we have currently, and isn't wholly outdated and should be abandoned.

I don't think every should adopt this lifestyle.
But saying it's outdated and dismissing it out of hand is a weak foundation to base your stance on.
>>
>>35118005
she looks smart
>>
>>35118005
I get laid very regularly. I care about degeneracy because my children will have to be raised in this rotten zeitgeist.
>>
>>35118920
>My argument is simply that it can be, if we want it to.
Like I already said, your arguments/opinions are formed from hypotheticals. We could if we wanted. Its that -if- that falls into the scenario I already mentioned. A daydream. A fantasy. Humans -could- do a lot of things -if- XYZ

Not common practice why do you think that is? Maybe its because like I said. Its unsustainable. Its decaying. It doesn't fit with how the world works today. Yea it -could- fit, -if- XYZ

You can have your principles all you want. Still doesn't change the fact that its outdated/decaying/dying/becoming more and more irrelevant as time progresses.
>>
My fellow robots,

Get in average shape, maintain a decent job, and wait until you're 32. The women get desperate and will do awful, horrible, raunchy things to your penis out of desperation. Don't let them cling to you. Go hard and make up for lost time but be prepared to die alone
>>
>>35118994
you cant bother with this concept because the age range on here is 12-22, with minorities being 25+. no one here is thinking about raising children, just about sticking dick in a hole then going back to Plebbit.
>>
Why wouldn't I want a pure wife who will save herself for me the way I do for her? I'm not about to get involved with a woman who already gave herself to Chad under the highschool bleachers when she was 14.
>>
>>35119002
>Hypotheticals
See >>35118920 section on hypotheticals.
>parroted statements
Look... Suggesting that because the nuclear family isn't common practice therefore it must be because of x,y,z... It's just wrong.
There are a wide range of factors that contribute to the nuclear family not being common practice. It's not as if it happened yesterday and there's no turning back.
The current situation is a result of continued degeneracy through the decades, centuries and millennia.
Talking about the idea of adopting non degenerate principles and lifestyle as if it is entirely absurd because we are in the current year and shit is that way it is is illogical.
Things will change when degeneracy isn't promoted and tolerated, as a society.
I get it, it's a hypothetical scenario.
That doesn't mean it isn't achievable at all, and we shouldn't even attempt to discourage degeneracy.
That's just stupid... What kind of an argument is that?
>>
why can't you just accept that a woman who is more modest with her appearance is a lot more preferable than one who brags about how many cocks she takes over the weekend?
>>
If you actually care about degeneracy you're either a failed normie or a normie.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.