[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys. I talked to my mother and somehow she told me a little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1484092025405.gif (734KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1484092025405.gif
734KB, 220x220px
So guys.

I talked to my mother and somehow she told me a little story.
>When she was 15, she had a mail friend from france.
>He has confessed his love to her several times.
>One day he sent her a photo of him.
>He took the time to dress well and payed a photographer
>She got the picture and imideatly dropped him

Why?

Because he was black.
She never wrote him another letter, just dropped the contact instantly.

I dont know how to feel about that, because shit like that happens to me all the time.

W-Was my mother one of the stacys I hate so much?
>>
Nah your mom is redpilled brah

No race mixing is good
>>
>being upset that your mother is not a degenerate
>>
>>35117972
yo your mom is fucking legit senpai
i would totally give her props for not being a moron.
>>
>>35117972
>such a great mom
>son is a disgusting robot
The poor woman
>>
she was probably wary because a black person in France at that time would almost certainly originated from France's former colonial holdings of Morocco, Tunisia, or God forbid French west Africa somewhere

she was rightfully wary desu
>>
>>35118041
B-But im a good son
>>
>>35118058
>Nigerian Prince scam before the Internet
Your mom is a class act

>>35118073
That's why you're on /r9k/ is it?
>>
>>35118089
Okay, I kek'd

Oregano
>>
File: nosleep.png (42KB, 481x406px)
nosleep.png
42KB, 481x406px
>when you find out one of your steam friends is black and you have to delete them
>>
File: big grin 3.jpg (196KB, 1462x1462px)
big grin 3.jpg
196KB, 1462x1462px
>>35117972

You're mum's a superior human being than you. That's what I got out of the story. She's not a coal burning nigger lover; she has more racial awareness than the vast majority of whites in contemporary society - and she's white. Man, as a pure Aryan white man, I'd tap your mum so hard and we would perpetuate our dominant, white strong genes together

Sorry you turned out to be such a beta male cuckold though, kiddo
>>
>>35118220
>when you discover that there's a colored person on your team
>immediately teamswitch
>>
File: 1305506420001.jpg (67KB, 677x782px)
1305506420001.jpg
67KB, 677x782px
>>35117972
Your mom was an OG tinder slut, is she still hot?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.