[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw would rather play video games than hang with gf today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: ias.jpg (68KB, 625x431px) Image search: [Google]
ias.jpg
68KB, 625x431px
>tfw would rather play video games than hang with gf today

any other dudes know this feel? normie thread I guess
>>
I'm in the process of building a PC, my gf has no idea I'm about to fall off the face of the earth, I've accepted she will probably leave me once it's set up.
>>
>>35117199
Kevin.

Oregano sage thyme
>>
I know that feel brah. A man needs a time to himself. TO get the thoughts in order.

I'm in the same boat. All these constant demands and expectations on her part just wore me down, and now I just feel like eh, whatever happens happens. I'm tired of walking on eggshells, of always resolving problems etc. I just want piece dammint. Away with these expectations.
>>
>>35117199
>>35117233
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
you fucking SOCIALITE NORMIE SCUM
>>
>>35117199
social life = dead xDDDDD

fuck out normie scum
>>
>as if I had one

Leave me and my vidya alone.
>>
File: 1418748428687.png (140KB, 460x374px) Image search: [Google]
1418748428687.png
140KB, 460x374px
>>35117170
I've felt this when I had a gf. Now I'm single and can play vidya whenever but a gf would be nicer.
>>
>>35117170
>normie thread
NORMIE THREAD
Are you actually retarded go to literally any other board for a "normie thread"
>>
>>35117170
I know the feeling OP. It sucks because my gf and I work different schedules. I work during the week and often end up working late, but then on the weekends she works an evening shift so we never really have time to see each other except late at night. Usually at that point I'm just tired and want to go to sleep, or I just want to have some time to myself to play vidya after spending 60 hours with the jerkoffs at work.
>>
File: V8pzLi5.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
V8pzLi5.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
long distance is best

>do our own thing most of the time
>send cute texts back and forth and chat about our day
>split train tickets to see each other every other weekend or so
>sometimes meet in a new place and get an airbnb and explore the place
>bone down like mad, doesn't get boring because there's always big gaps in between
>>
File: 4526.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
4526.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>35120039

>he thinks this isn't a normie board now!

gtfo robots, we run this place now
>>
>>35117199
I'm building le new gaymen pc, hopefully my gf doesn't find out I play overwatch 3 hours a day xdddddppppe heheeeeeeehuuuu :=O))=))==============?????WE"!!O))
>>
>>35120097
>implying she's not fucking chad on your off weekends

You're getting cucked boyo
>>
File: Phi-Brain.jpg (29KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
Phi-Brain.jpg
29KB, 480x271px
Women are very emotionally draining. Sometimes you need to get away from them.

Especially if you have an older mommy gf like myself. She's a women so many men want so badly even at work and yet we go together.

Not sure if this is a blessing or curse because I never had to actually share my time and money so much with someone so much until now.

She is a wonder WONDERFUL women we buy each other stuff all the time,laugh,and get along great, but before this, I was just a single black weeb. Now I'm still a mid 20s black weeb but with and older black women everyone wants to fuck.

I'm still not sure how I got this lucky bros. I really don't.
>>
>>35120201

she's probably into you because you're an independent human being that wants to spend time with her, not a degenerate sex-lusting validation-seeking manlet who would emotionally fall apart if she dumped their ass
>>
>>35120171

i would be pretty surprised desu since before she met me she got cheated on and regularly criticizes some of her more degenerate friends for cheating

but i know you really need to think this to feel better so i'll just let you have it.
>>
>>35120225
you know life would seem a lot more happier if you let go of all that negativity.
>>
>>35120097
this is truly the best kind of relationship.
>>
>tfw husband just got back into eve and is doing this

Sucks since we just got a house, and he had been excited about all the things we were going to do now that we have a house, like improvements to the buildings, yard, outdoor hobbies and all. Now he's just spending hours planning his ship fits.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.