[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't worry about being friendzoned you guys. It pays

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: zoned.jpg (58KB, 640x795px) Image search: [Google]
zoned.jpg
58KB, 640x795px
Don't worry about being friendzoned you guys. It pays to be a beta orbiter.
>>
all. women. are. the. same.
they ride the cock carousel, and "settle" when they're done with chad.

why don't you robots take the redpill and realize this already?
>>
If you're okay with settling down for some used up slut
>>
>>35117114
>friendzone

Only redditors use this dipshit term. She rejected you, she doesn't want to be romantic with you. Plain and simple. What the fuck is the point of prettying up the word "rejection" as "friendzoned"? All it says about you is that you're a spineless moron that can't handle the thought of a girl not finding you attractive.
>>
>>35117136
I love that beta dream, waiting for a virgin 20+ girl, stay strong bro
>>
>>35117141
Read the texts faggot. She clearly wants him but she's putting him on the shelf for when she wants off the cock carousel.
>>
>>35117114
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

Probably has at least 10 other people she says the same exact thing to.
>>
File: 1447688037715.jpg (314KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1447688037715.jpg
314KB, 1920x1200px
>>35117114
>I wanted to keep you around until the time was right.

In other words, when she's done fucking chad and his friends, she may marry you so you take care of her 3 kids.
>>
>>35117114
>I wanted to keep you around until the time was right

What a horrible thing to tell someone, like they're a commodity to be used at the appropriate time
>>
>>35117114

Wow this bitch must absolutely hate you to lie this hard to you lol
>>
>>35117134

this post is ironic right?

I just want to be sure
>>
>>35117114
DO NOT GET MARRIED
DO NOT GET MARRIED
DO
NOT
GET
MARRIED
>>
>>35117114
>omg ur perfect but wait until I fuck Chad and Tyrone first and have an interracial baby before we get married, k?

I blame the Jews
>>
>"ha ha, just keep ya around until the time is right :)"
>>
>>35117114
I'd like to see what this clown said in response (assuming this isn't the usual made up text pish).
>>
>>35117431
>I can wait forever m'lady!
>dies a depressed virgin at 56
>>
>>35117114
>until the time is right
And what will she be doing until that time, I wonder.
Also, why does she think she's perfect enough that you should wait for her?

Women were a mistake.
>>
>>35117463
Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me one bit.
>>
I'm currently in love with this girl I met a few months ago. She's literally everything I've ever wanted in another person. We hang out until 6am and sometimes we go to a group of mutual friends' house hang out/sleep in the same room/etc all weekend. Her friends like me and think I'm good for her. And she and I hang out apropos of nothing, with her often setting it up, so I know I haven't creeped her out.

I told her how I felt, once, but it was by way of telling her a story that had resulted from a night where she got too drunk while I was trying to tell her how I felt. So I didn't do it directly. She found the story funny, but seemed to have no reaction to my feelings. She also seems to be looking for a significant other. I'm about to see her, although there will often be other people around. I'm terrified of ruining our friendship, because she's probably the best thing to happen in my life in forever and if I fuck this up and she decides she doesn't want to hang with me, I might regress and lose all the wonderful progress I've made.

I guess what I'm asking is: if she's so important to me, what do I do? Should I try to tell her how I feel this weekend? Should I keep my mouth shut and just get over it and continue to use the strength she gives me to push my life further? What the fuck would you do? I don't want to be a beta orbiter forever.
>>
>>35117114
haha holy shit she's literally keeping you around as a safety net after she's stretched her cunt and needs the money holy fuck OP do not fall into this cesspool of shit what the fuck how are women such vapid whores and still have the audacity to text shit like this as if they have anything else but a massive fucking ego
>>
>>35117719
your so fucking gay you're overthinking it if you like her this much let her know you fucking vagina
>writes PARAGRAPHS
laughin m8
>>
>>35117719
tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all

go for it my man just fucking do it while you can cause the last thing you wanna do is sit there like a bitch while she tells you about this guy she started talking to from her work or some shit

and if it fails then at least you won't be sitting around being fucked over trying to play the "just friends" game which never works if you're attracted to the person
>>
>>35117788
>if it fails then at least you won't be sitting around being fucked over trying to play the "just friends" game
He probably will.
>>
alpha fux beta bux

smdh
>>
>>35117844
if he's tippytoeing around it that much already I have barely any faith in the man but I've been in the same situation multiple times with both failure and success and I can tell you right now the "platonic friends" bullshit is never worth the pain
>>
File: 1438553104785.gif (137KB, 659x576px) Image search: [Google]
1438553104785.gif
137KB, 659x576px
>Literally saying "I'm going to ride the dick carousel and expect you to be there when I'm done :)"

I'm dying /r9k/
One piece at a fucking time.
>>
>>35117114
>"Hey I'm just going to wait till you acquire assets then marry you with Chad's son and divorce you and take all your stuff!"
>>
>>35117719
laffin bc it's already over for you. You are her beta orbiter and you clearly have nothing going for you in life if she's the best thing that happened to you
>>
File: 1485539681342.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485539681342.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>35117114
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP, and quit being a little bitch and tell her she's a worthless whore and piece of shit
>>
>>35117312
Why would it be ironic? It's correct. The girl in OP's texts is a piece of shit.
>>
I swear I've seen this pic a dozen times before
>>
>>35117114
I understand what she means even though she actually doesn't understand what she means. What she means is, you're too nice and beta for her. She wants to fuck asshole Chads for awhile, knowing they're not husband material, and then later marry you for the emotional validation. She doesn't want to fuck you, but would out of obligation if you got together later. Basically she's just a whore
>>
Normie way:
>send her a link to Single Ladies on youtube and move on to the next roastie

Arcanine way:
>complain about her on the internet and obsess for the next four years

Which one is worse is not entirely clear.
>>
>>35117168
She clearly rejected him, but now she demands he take care of her
>>
File: i don't think that's slutty.png (579KB, 1594x894px) Image search: [Google]
i don't think that's slutty.png
579KB, 1594x894px
>>35117134
>>35117136
she deserves the very best
>>
>>35117719
It's probably too late for you, but I'll tell you this from an ex robot. Nobody has EVER 'confessed' their feelings about a friend and had it work out. That's not what you do unless you love being rejected. It forces her to decide on the spot if she wants to be your girlfriend or not, which is way too fast, and she will always say no.
What you do, is slowly, but surely, get more sexual and affectionate until she either stops you or doesn't. If you're drinking together, sit near her on the couch. Put your arm around her. Your goal is to escalate physically and emotionally. Never call anything a date, never pay for her. You touch her more, you try to get her to open up to you. If she doesn't like it you'll know, and then you've failed. Otherwise you just keep escalating. And then when the time is right you kiss her and ask questions later.
>>
>>35118429
She says she doesnt like poly dating but stays with the guy and then admits she had (2) relationships at the same time.

Why are women contradictions?
>>
>>35117114

lol wow that girl is retarded and full of shit
>>
i would have done with with my ex if i knew then how much i miss him now :(
>>
>>35118298
you can't tell me you actually believe this is a real conversation someone had with a girl. it's so fake. no one talks like that.
>>
File: 1483640384078.jpg (256KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1483640384078.jpg
256KB, 1080x1283px
KEKMASTER 1000 OP
>>
>>35117134
all. men. are. the. same.
they sleep around when they're young, and "settle" when they're done with bitches.

why don't you fembots take the redpill and realize this already?
>>
>>35117134
>why don't you robots take the redpill and realize this already?

I've done this.
I am now several times more miserable.
>>
Urine and mediocrity. It's a matter of appreciating what you truly know.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.