[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The spiders in the wall started fighting again Great, now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 14623427366601.jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
14623427366601.jpg
196KB, 900x900px
>The spiders in the wall started fighting again

Great, now I'll be up all nice listening to them screech.
>>
>>35115487
>I'll be up all nice
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>35115502
maybe it's all the lack of sleep from these fucking cunts DOING THIS EVERY GOD DAMN NIGHT
>>
>>35115487
Sounds like you're living in Australia, but the times are wrong.
>>
File: 1480624347494.jpg (7KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1480624347494.jpg
7KB, 250x222px
S-spiders can make sounds?
>>
>>35115603
Yes they sound like little fucking whistles and it's so annoying. I try to hit my hand on the wall to scare them but they are used to me shouting by this point and won't fuck off.
>>
>>35115627
why don't you just murder them
>>
>>35115662
how do i get into the wall?
>>
>>35115705
light it in fire
>>
>>35115487
anon I don't think it's spiders you are dealing with there
>>
>>35115725
i don't think my land lord would like that

>>35115733
what? it's true i have never seen them but what else could it be? they do not sound like mouse squeeks
>>
>>35115487
Where the fuck you live where spiders makes sounds?
>>
>he still hasn't taken the arachnopill

Here's a quick rundown:

>a single strand of spider web has more potential energy than the bomb dropped on Nagasaki
>a spider's carapace, if sufficiently scaled, could adequately shield a nuclear blast
>a spider egg contains as much DNA as four humans combined
>spiders can sustain hundreds of atmospheres of pressure and can work flawlessly in a vacuum >top scientists have discovered spiders working at both the bottom of the sea and in the ultra-thin atmosphere thirty miles above the Earth
>can grow beautiful, near-flawless emeralds on their abdomens (Kenyan Applecrosser spiders can do this)
>can also weave wind-sailing "parachutes" capable of taking them high above the world below such as with WindCurrent Spiders that have lived for hundreds of millenia within the Earths ionosphere
>the Orange Magma Spider can resist heat up to 5,300 degrees F
>given sufficient motivation, the Harjack Spider can produce enough silk to suffocate the average human infant in a matter of minutes
>the Viedant Spider, when it comes across a dead insect, uses an unusual form of venom to inject new life into the unappetizing corpse >scientists are studying the spider as a potential treatment for several forms of deadly cancer
>the term "Iron Curtain" was coined by Churchill not just as a reference to the political situation but also as an imaginative (if bleak) description of a wave of North Sea Fancy spiders washing up near his beachfront home
>if kept safe, a spider can continue to live and grow larger for a theoretically unlimited amount of time and cannot die from natural causes
>in fact, in China there exists a collection of 'holy' spiders, hatched some 2,800 years ago during the height of the Mang-Tsun dynasty
>Harvard neurologists have discovered that an average spider's brain possesses a greater mental capacity than the world's most brilliant scientists
>if their brains didn't lack a cognitive lobe, they'd be more intelligent than Einstein
>>
I know tarantulas hiss but spiders screech?
>>
>>35116139
>if kept safe, a spider can continue to live and grow larger for a theoretically unlimited amount of time and cannot die from natural causes
no thanks
>>
>>35116139
I can't tell if your fucking with me. I hate spiders so very much and you just made it worse.
>>
>>35116139
I remember reading this from some shady website a couple of years ago.
What's the deal? What's the origin story of this meme?
>>
Stop taking so much Benadryl, OP.
>>
>>35116866
Shh. They're tacos.
>>
File: 1477245138206.jpg (114KB, 480x404px) Image search: [Google]
1477245138206.jpg
114KB, 480x404px
Which bugs would browse /r9k/ if they could?
>>
>>35116139
Can I get a quick rundown on these spiders?
>>
File: 1347428397558.jpg (21KB, 478x345px) Image search: [Google]
1347428397558.jpg
21KB, 478x345px
>>35116139
>>a single strand of spider web has more potential energy than the bomb dropped on Nagasaki

Holy shit
>>
>>35118188
praying mantises for one thing, they always seem to hate normies. Wolf spiders too I bet would like it here.
>>
Sounds like mental illness.

Surprisingly that wasn't an original statement.
>>
>>35118468

lol yeah it does

oregilluminati
>>
>>35118188
Moths that can't find a mate, they would be waiting for death.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.