[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't we get a whole group of NEETs to save up money

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (27KB, 355x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 355x332px
Why don't we get a whole group of NEETs to save up money so we can all buy somewhere to live out in the countryside and be comfy together. We can all farm and pool our NEETbux together to buy nifty stuff.
>>
>>35115352
Is that sustainable to supply for utilities+uncapped internets though?
>>
Not possible. There's a reason these plans never materialize.
>>
>>35115478
Is this reason people being unsufferable scum?
>>
>>35115505
Part of it. The other parts being logistics, financing and long term sustainability.
>>
>>35115474
Depends on how many people we're talking.
>>
>>35115352
farming isn't easy, nothing in life is easy except if you profit from someone else's suffering. There is a limit to what one person can do, an easy life is achievable through exploiting the work of other people. We should instead make a cult using a pyramid scheme where the weak serve the strong.
>>
The only way I'd see this working is if someone won the lottery or received a considerable inheritance.
>>
File: IMG_1306.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1306.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
we'd all hate each other
>>
File: neet.jpg (5KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
5KB, 298x169px
>>35115352
sounds gay and i dont want to be anywhere near you fucks.
>>
>>35116052
>it's another "anon is delusional enough to think he is tough" episode
>>
Are you retarded, the only good thing about this place is that I don't actually have to see and especially smell you faggots
>>
It's easy enough to do it yourself if you work it right. No drama or bullshit that way. Check out landwatch.com to get listings. For example this one:

http://www.landwatch.com/Cumberland-County-Tennessee-Land-for-sale/pid/321325276

That's a thousand bucks for purchase. It's not the best example, since they may want/need someone to build on that lot, but there are probably others outside of town.

Next, move a trailer out on that. Let's see how much that costs:

https://nashville.craigslist.org/tro/6003421115.html

$6000 and it looks decent, you could probably even find a cheaper trailer, though

https://jacksontn.craigslist.org/rvs/5956803871.html

So, there you go, just a couple of examples in just one state.
>>
starting our own community IRL would be near-impossible because we tend to not leave our homes and we don't make any money, so good luck paying your internet / food, etc. unless of course someone is too intelligent and knows how to farm and grow food, and we have access to wood and can chop it down legally to keep us warm during the winter. i don't know how easy it's gonna be to run electricity sufficient to heat dozens of homes + what the bill would look like.

though we can do this online, support each other with online jobs, help pay each others' bills, lessen the burden of living, etc. the person who invents PoolPal will make millions tbqh

>payments must be made by all participants to the pool. if one member fails to pay by day X, everyone gets their money back automatically
>>
>>35118332
Seems cheap enough. How about utilities/Internet/food though? We'd still need some sort of income to keep those going.
>>
>>35118526

That's always the hardest part with these types of plans

You'd have to build up a bit of investment NEET bux, then it would be fine. That's why I'm focusing on that first. The land and trailer is easy after that
>>
>>35118657
Investment bux? You mean like an account that pays interest?
>>
I see the reasoning behind it, but it will never work
For many reasons, desu.
>>
>>35118715
There are lots of ways but here's a simple example
http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2011/05/18/how-to-make-money-in-the-stock-market/
>>
>>35118715
An index fund is what you want, it's like a savings account on steroids.
>>
>>35118748
>>35119185
Fascinating. Thank you robots.
>>
>>35119680
No problem - always happy to help out a fellow robot. I've been investigating how to escape society for a long while now, so AMA I guess.
>>
I've got 90 acres, 50 acres of farm fields, if you idiots can make me money you can live there.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.