[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If she didn't have such wealthy powerful parents, would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: chelsea clinton.jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
chelsea clinton.jpg
95KB, 640x640px
If she didn't have such wealthy powerful parents, would she be a fembot?
>>
>>35113502
stacies 5/10 friend
>>
>>35113512
This is pretty accurate since she's friends with Ivanka. Chelsea's a cunt though.
>>
>>35113512
>5/10
Try 3/10, a 5 isn't ugly, just average.
>>
>>35113502
she would probably be an average girl and end up teaching english at a middle school or smg
>>
File: r.jpg (112KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
112KB, 600x500px
stop the fembot meme. there is no such thing you fucking faggot. women do not experience loneliness and desperation the same way that men do. need evidence? look at this fucking thread. do you think theres a corner of the internet where autistic girls are posting pictures of prince harry and asking if he would be a robot without royal lineage? you're the bottom tier of robot, the beta faggot who believes in fembots, just above the mentally ill trans-posters we have. kill yourself
>>
>>35113712
>you think theres a corner of the internet where autistic girls are posting pictures of prince harry and asking if he would be a robot without royal lineage?
i want to believe
>>
File: 1426116130545.png (32KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
1426116130545.png
32KB, 310x326px
>>35113502
Just look at those buckteeth

And the funniest part is you know she inherited all that ugliness from her mom.
>>
>>35113712
>He's never seen the tumblr fan clubs dedicated to celebrities and even one dedicated to ex labour UK party leader, Ed Miliband
>>
>>35113644

Most people are so deluded as to believe women can't rank under average without being obese, that's likely why that anon said 5 desu
>>
File: youwat.jpg (34KB, 429x573px) Image search: [Google]
youwat.jpg
34KB, 429x573px
>>35113792

"no"

origami ravioli originoli
>>
>>35113502
I don't know how any of you think this woman is ugly
I would definitely get a maximum erection if she was grinding against me and at on point would I be opposed to cumming down her throat or going down on her
>>
>>35113829
This is actually true for Americans, though. Unless you are physically deformed, simply being of a healthy BMI puts you ahead of the average American.
>>
She has a quality body.
>>
>>35113502
LEAVE CHELSEA ALONE SHES CUTE! CUTE!
>>
>>35113883
Seconding this, Hillary was a qt back in the day.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.