[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the fact that due to your lack of life experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1468439858810.jpg (427KB, 1308x1962px) Image search: [Google]
1468439858810.jpg
427KB, 1308x1962px
How do you deal with the fact that due to your lack of life experiences you can't share all sorts of stories and memories like normies do and subsequently make friends?
>>
if i knew that i wouldnt have a lack of life experiences and an inability to make friends
>>
>>35111757
Not arsed.

I just talk about video games, films, books philosophy, things i see hear or do when i go for walks, dogs and things id like to experience such as places to see or hobbies id like to develop or improve. i dont care if normies can tell im lonely or sad and havent done as much as them i think those things i said mean more as theyre content of character and personality and thats what experiences shape anyway so in a way were all the same in those regards.

sorry my typos im very drunk
>>
>>35111757

that's why you start making things up
>>
>can't talk about the multiple threads that I've had reach the bump limit

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF IT ALL?
>>
>>35111828
It's obvious when you lie about life experiences. When people are telling the truth, they flow much more naturally.
>>
>>35111757
i can though. what kind of weird bait is this

i have too many friends, too many stories, many memories to last me 40 lifetimes, and i'm not exactly sure what kind of question this is?

please exit the internet.
>>
>>35111757
it's the difference in experiences that bring us together
>>
isn't it obvious that you won't have the same amount of experience as another? in any way? there isn't a single human you can share all of life's experiences with. there are so many things erroneous about your questions.. i don't think you deserve a sincere reply. good day sir.
>>
>>35111757
You grow up.
Then like most adults you realize you were probably a bit of an asshole in the past.
So you develop a personality of talking about trivial stuff or things at hand to distract people from asking about your past.
>>
>>35111997
>me
>10 or so friends as a kid over the years
>couple shithead losers
>some didn't really like me all that much
>lost touch with all but 4 or 5 by 18
>don't get to see the regularly anymore
>lay around and count the days that pass
>no real good memories
>couple bad ones
>mostly was just bored every day my whole life
>never developed meaningful talent
>never appreciate anything
>never learn anything
>never change
>lay around
>work
>days pass
>this is awful
>I am awful
>>
File: 1482920879293.png (754KB, 854x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482920879293.png
754KB, 854x960px
>>35111860
>can't discuss all the (You)s you've gathered over the years
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.