[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go buy beer >6 hours later is 11pm >ask dad to let

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: hehehehhe.png (322KB, 687x685px) Image search: [Google]
hehehehhe.png
322KB, 687x685px
>go buy beer
>6 hours later is 11pm
>ask dad to let me borrow car to buy a burger at whataburger
>"no, you're drunk go away"
>"fuck you, I haven't even drank, let me go buy a burger"
>"no"
>"fine, don't ask me for shit ever again"
>keep paying parents rent and dont use their vehicles and talk to them ever again
>walk 2 miles to buy my own beer at least twice a week
>good exercise, fuck it
>dad asks me to buy him beer
>"fuck off"
>tfw can't wait to move out and have him lose his home cause he's an alcoholic and is missing out on work thus leaving my sister, nephews and my mom on the street while i live comfy with craiglist neighbors thanks to neetbux
>>
>>35111698
>he can drive

normie pls go
>>
>>35111698
You are everything that's wrong with your generation, kiddo.
>>
>>35111698
How much do you get in neetbux? It's enough to cover rent for your family's home?
>>
>>35111738

I mean, I don't have a license or insurance or anything and I drive. Hell, I've driven since 16 and I'm 30 now. How can you not drive? Are you retarded? Have you ever played vidya or even an arcade driving game?

BTW, I'm schizo so the only reason why I'm with parents is 1) I had to and 2) Parents needed help with money. But fuck that. Let them die. I'll buy myself a shit beamer off a police auction.
>>
>>35111783

Well, I get $1k neetbux SSDI. Rent is around $1k. I pay $500/mo for a small room plus utilities and shit. You tell me. Even with me paying almost half the rent, they're struggling. They guilt me into staying. Not anymore. I'm moving out. Hell, with $1k neetbux + section 8, I can get my own place. Fuck them. If not, I'll just get a roommate and pay less or about the same with better internet.
>>
>>35111840
Not too bad, anon. I mean it sucks that you're schizo but you'll be nice and comfy once you move out.
>>
>>35111962

how the fug u know im a schizo, wtf i knew it u fuck face, i see you watching me, i got cameras outside i see you parked there, you cant surprise me at 3am, i wake up at 12am lmao retards, ima get u bitches, ill at least take out 2 of you with myself. haha only send faggots that are willing to die! even after u kill me ill blow this shit up if you get me within 30 minutes and i dont reset it hahaha
>>
>>35111840
I can't wait for President Trump to take away your NEETbux
>>
File: 1487378617107.png (488KB, 800x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1487378617107.png
488KB, 800x1020px
>>35112081

hahahahahahahahahah!!!! Nice one. The government, no matter who's in charge, won't take everyone off of disability neetbux! Hahahah, if that ever happens, the end is near. But don't worry, I've been preparing for that day for years. I'm stocked up on generators (EMP shielded) + food and water for years. Hahaha! I'm even stocked up guns and ammo. Silly wagecuck, you're fucked. While you spend the majority of your days trying to make money to survive, I spent my money on preparing for the end of the world. Hahah! And with all my free time, I've learned how to survive and grow food. Hahah, silly boy. Good thing I don't live in a city! HAHAHAH!!! YOU'RE FUCKED!!! GET RAPED BY NIGGERS!!!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.