[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you even ask a girl out? Like what thought process goes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 236x213px
How do you even ask a girl out? Like what thought process goes into it? How is it even conceivable for people to work up the balls? It what state does the woman have to be with in order for it not be creepy?
>>
>>35111480
It's actually not that hard as long as you know her fairly well.
>>
>>35111498
how well? is there an equation for this?

i fall hopelessly in love with every woman ive ever met
>>
Depends on the setting. Work? School? Friend of a friend? Compete stranger?

If school or whatever I usually say something "I like your ring" or "your hair looks nice" if they got a hair cut. If they repond positively chit chat for a while then ask if they want to grab a cup of coffee sometime and get their number and start texting. If they just say thanks blankly or look away they're not interested.

Works pretty good for me. I'm sure someone way smoother could give you better tips.
>>
>>35111518
The problem you have is idolizing them. It's okay to feel strongly for someone and to know it won't feel good to be rejected, but you will ultimately be okay. Life will continue with or without them. That's where the nerve comes from.
>>
>>35111480
Dude all I EVER did was say "Hey lets go so [insert social event here] when youre free and that was it.
>>
You don't "ask out" girls anymore. It's an instant turn off. You hang out a lot and eventually you get drunk and have sex. Then in the morning you have to have a conversation about what your relationship status with each other is.
>>
>>35111695
its not idolization its more thinking completely irrationality and having little to no knowledge of social ques

im not unattractive and im apparently pretty funny when im not sperging out, but the concept of asking a girl out almost seems like violation when its coming from me. i have no idea when its acceptable, and to what degree it was acceptable. i have no idea what relationship i have to have with this person beforehand.
>>
bump
please help me out guys this is going to be the death of me
>>
>>35111723
>You hang out a lot and eventually you get drunk and have sex

Nice try, FBI
>>
>>35111480
You don't "ask her out" you meet her through her friends or at work and you casually tell her to go get lunch, you chat up ask her a shit ton of questions, be funny and use some sexual innuendo if she's responsive, you then proceed to indirectly tell her that she's very attractive and beautiful to reassure her of what you want and you repeat this 2 or 3 times until your both really want to fuck each other's brain's out. Asking a girl out put's to much pressure on both of you, make it look innocent, remember that woman are scared of you, they have a fear of creepy rape fuckers, you have to be innocent like your 13 and you don't know what vagina is until you she's comfortable with you, your good as lonv as she's laughing at your joke's.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.