[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got invited to my first normie party tonight by my only friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3970.jpg (77KB, 1242x1069px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3970.jpg
77KB, 1242x1069px
Got invited to my first normie party tonight by my only friend
>friend tells host I'm coming
>host tells friend that if I come she'll kick him out and all his friends
>friend tells me I can't come
How do I kill them all
>>
>>35110794
You will never be accepted by other until you accept yourself.
>>
>>35110825
literal months of trying to make myself feel better about the way I am and tons of progress have been destroyed totally by this one fucking Stacy.
>>
>>35110794

show up anyways but bring a gun
>>
>>35110868
I was thinking more of a final destination type of thing, slower and one at a time
>>
>>35110868
this

it's the only way to show those normies, op
>>
>>35110862
haha bro you got to stop caring so much about other people. Think of them more like organic machines than sentient beings. Things make a lot more sense when you realize that.

Don't think "how can I appease this person?" but instead think, "what must be done to make this machine perform this function?" Autistic, but very effective in my experience.
>>
>>35110936
Got it, become saw guy
>>
just call the cops on the party
say they have drugs and underage rape victims
>>
>>35110988
I was thinking about that desu but everyone would know it was me and I'd get beaten up for it
>>
>>35110957
Ya but phrase it less autistically than that

>>35110988
This.
>>
>>35111001
>I want to call the cops on my friend because I couldn't go the party
>I want to kill people for not letting me into their party
>I didn't because I'm a scared little bitch and might get beaten up
I'm starting to see why they didn't invite you to the party bro
>>
>>35111050
You're not wrong but it's not really like I'm dislikable. I'm just quiet and a little weird and some people think I'm a fruit
>>
How being 16 treating you
>>
>>35110794
Time for some introspection and reflect on why you're so disposed by people around you.
>>
sorry anon i went through similar situations
just try to be more assertive and dont give a shit about anyone
you probably should get into a few fights too so people don't think your a pussy
>>
>>35111196
I guess I'll try this but it's not like I even talk to most people I just kind of keep to myself
>>
>>35111191
Maybe it is man I don't know
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.