[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright brothers, this is the current plan of attack. In the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Alright brothers, this is the current plan of attack.
In the case of a fembot thread, it shall be spammed with imagery of sex-dolls, and posts will follow up.
Females are only good for sex, and nothing else.
They are equal to a measly sex doll!

Spam guro, spam traps, spam ANYTHING.

Do NOT reply sincerely.
Do NOT orbit.
This is a board created for those that have suffered the burden of society far too long. It is a safe space for those that have been damaged beyond repair.

And the normies and roasties want to take even THIS away from us.

We shall NOT tolerate corruption.

We shall NOT allow oppression of fellow ROBOTS.

Seek out the blind, and instead of degrading them, give them sight!
Let them bask in the truth!
We shall protect every single robot at all costs.

WOMEN CAN NEVER BE BOTS, AND THEY REALIZE THIS.

They use us for their cunning tactics, stealing attention like the dirty whores they are, for this is what feeds them, gives them power.

We shall not unironically reply to female-made threads and posts.

The Earth will tremble under our shitposting barrages.

We shall make /r9k/ great again.

Our independence is coming.
Our followers can only increase from now on.

Remember brothers, once a robot, always a robot.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1487314441873.jpg (69KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
1487314441873.jpg
69KB, 1024x717px
I say we take this to the streets - delete them from the real world so they can no longer bother us here. Who's with me?
>>
File: 1467354081009.jpg (114KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467354081009.jpg
114KB, 600x800px
>>35110617
>spam traps

Do not.
>>
>>35110675
Gladly, brother, but first we must cleanse our homeland.

Our homeland is what gives us inspiration.
It's what keeps us happy when nothing else seems to.

We have been rejected, and we are back now.
I consider every true robot on here a brother and equal to me.

We will not stand for this.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35110697
Spam anything, to be honest.

As long as it disgusts women and takes away their feelings of self-worth, do it.

I used to be obsessed with sex and women, but then I realized it is a fruitless search for a few minutes of pleasure.

ASCEND BROTHERS.

ASCEND TO GODHOOD!
>>
https://discord.gg/9Dmg6qq

Join the savehaven, we need it to succeed
>>
This is some avant-garde level autism
>>
>>35110743

>implying that its a bad thing

Cuck
>>
>>35110697
>>35110733
Spam gore, gore to deter newfags has worked since the days of /b/ ten years ago and it will work now.
>>
>>35111123
Unfortunately I don't have a whole lot of gore but I'll post what I can.
>>
>10 replies
why don't we just start killing ourselves ?
>>
>>35111585
We have five active threads, all with 90+ posts.

This is just an extra thread.
>>
>>35111561
Comb the archives for old rekt threads, there's some good normie triggering stuff in there
>>
You don't understand, girls on /r9k/ can be pretty masochistic. They get turned on by being insulted and told they're only good for sex.
>>
>>35111622
Check'd. Kek is truly with us.

What about posting stuff like dakimakura pillows, cute anime girls, etc. Call them inferior to drawings.

Maybe even posting pictures of women in burkas, while telling the whores to "get back under their sheets."
>>
>>35112132
>cute anime girls
This is excellent as well. A lot of these roasties get the idea that they can milk anons for attention because of all the random camwhores that are idolized here. Always remind them that 2D>3DPD
>>
>>35110617
B-but I thought we wanted to get rid of traps as well ! All those thigs are equally cancerous
>>
>>35112513
>B-but
>those thigs

Nigga, they've already converted you. You're gay bruh.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.