[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch this show >despite the extreme weight all the guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 600x600bb-85.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600x600bb-85.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>watch this show
>despite the extreme weight all the guys still have wives and girlfriends

HOW THE FUCK DO THEY DO IT
>>
>Gf has a fat fetish

feels good mang.
>>
theres a type of girl for everyone
except you
>>
be on TV
>>
>>35110217

I don't know if you noticed but the lady hamplanets also have boyfriends and or husbands.
It's almost always a "yes dear~" skinny cuck that runs around and literally feeds them and also probably wipes their 6 pairs of asscheeks
>>
just be tall and white theory
>>
If you're a fat guy who goes on TV you probably have tons of money to support your 600lb lifestyle to begin with

women are just being gold digging scum, they wouldn't look at any of us poor fat fucks
>>
>>35110217
They're probably assertive and masculine.
>>
File: thb_spmic.png (183KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
thb_spmic.png
183KB, 500x510px
>>35110363
The people on that show don't have tons of money though, its obvious they're white trash, or lower middle class black / hispanics
>>
>>35110367
>They're probably assertive and masculine.

They haven't seen or probably felt their penis in years.
>>
>>35110217
Some women actually have a thing for feeding their partners and making them gain weight. I remember girls at school talking about it. They were always giving food to their bfs and they "complained" about them gaining weight and "joked" about how at least other women won't try to steal their bfs from them.

These are probably extreme cases of the same thing
>>
>>35110404
They have enough money to support themselves while consuming astronomical amounts of food and living on their own. That's way more than most people on this board. Your agenda is hilariously obvious tho.
>>
>>35110455
tbqh people who get that fat usually have some weird health issues that make them fat or aren't actually fat but just have a massive problem of water retention
>>
>>35110217
They don't have Aspergers.

Having a non-normie personality is considered a crime to females. They would literally rather fuck serial killers and Hitler than us.
>>
It's a fetish. They wanna feed these guys until they can't move anymore. I think it's a power thing, making them dependent on their care.
>>
>>35110562
It's this, desu. Thread closed.
>>
>>35110562
just mc-FUCKING KILL ME GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
>>
File: 1487918049558.jpg (98KB, 461x424px) Image search: [Google]
1487918049558.jpg
98KB, 461x424px
It's because they're quite wealthy therefore they're automatic targets for women. As they just love money, so they'll put up with their gluttonous obese "husband" until he croaks over. In some cases, they'll feed off their husbands mental or physical illness by enabling his behavior, be it encouragement or actually feeding him to death. They'll then inherit his will, show up to his funeral and cry, seeking for false "poor me :(" points from her fellow women.

In the end of the day, there's no such thing as love. It's all fake bullshit perpetrated by society so you can fall into the iron succulent fist of a female, the only way for love to have meaning or be true, is to create a suicide pact as you'll both die together and continue to be together in whatever afterlife there is, be there one or not.
>>
File: weiner.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
weiner.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>35110217
I think it is self selecting

the people on these shows are often too fat to move on their own power

they need someone to bring them food and provide their lifestyle

without someone there to do the work for you it is literally impossible to get this fat

if their caretaker left they would either lose enough weight to move or die before that happened
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.