[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW 32 and still spend my Friday nights googling my HS crushes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: 1386955045665.jpg (146KB, 843x604px) Image search: [Google]
1386955045665.jpg
146KB, 843x604px
>TFW 32 and still spend my Friday nights googling my HS crushes

Don't fuck it up youngbots
>>
>>35109598
> tfw 33 and spending my Friday night on a depression board on an anime site
>>
>>35109598
>tfw 19 and still spend my Friday nights on loneliness board
>>
>>35109639
You're 19, wtf are you here? You should still be hanging out with friends
>>
File: 1485720014814s.jpg (2KB, 119x125px) Image search: [Google]
1485720014814s.jpg
2KB, 119x125px
>>35109598
Damn anon I feel sorry for you. I can only imagine the pain that is accompanied down that path. Luckily I'm joining the Navy. I almost didn't finish highschool because of anxiety, and the thought of 4 extra years with trendy normies scared me to death. Decided to join the navy instead, with a comfy Cryptological Technician Networking Job. Hopefully I can better myself, make some friends, maybe even find a soul mate.
>>
File: coke-makes-you-happy.jpg (191KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
coke-makes-you-happy.jpg
191KB, 642x960px
>>35109627
t. 34 and responding to you.
don't fuck it up youngbot
>>
>>35109702
desu I just felt like staying in and thinking about >tfw no gf. I'm in a frat and stuff. I'm more like a failed normie than a robot
>>
>>35109639
>>35109702
im 19 too, no friends since i left college 9 months
>>
>>35109786

How the fuck have you not met people in college? Everyone there is looking for friends
>>
>>35109786
You planning to go to a trade school or something man?
>>
>>35109809
I made a lot of friends in college, but it's a pretty soul-crushing place to be honest. For the first week or two, everyone is super fake and forced. I pissed off a lot of my dorm mates with aspie mistakes.

Still made plenty of friends and joined a frat tho
>>
I facebooked my high school girlfriend a few weeks ago. She broke my heart when she dumped me. Now she's fat, old and ugly and I feel like I dodged a bullet.
>>
>>35109880
I'm glad you can still take joy in other people suffering almost as much as you do.
>>
>>35109809
>im not in college anymore and didn't stay in touch with ppl i met here
>>35109811
no, im taking an indefinite medical leave since i was disabled in a botched surgery that gave me brain fog etc that im desperately trying to fix to get my life back in order, im so fucked
>>
File: 1468367303008.jpg (89KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1468367303008.jpg
89KB, 500x484px
>>35109598
>tfw 32 years old and only just now getting my life together and figuring out what to do with it

well it could be worse, I suppose some people my age never even finished high school, and I had my share of fun in my late teens and 20s

4chan was the biggest mistake I ever did though. A decade wasted on this Vietnamese cooking bulletin board
>>
File: 124.jpg (64KB, 419x450px) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
64KB, 419x450px
>>35109598
>tfw half your age and have caught twice the amount of tail
>>
>>35109809
>attend college later in life
>at least 7 years older than everyone there
do the math anon
>>
>>35109943
Damn I feel for you man. Don't worry about being fucked too much. Health comes first.

Just explain to people what happened to you and most will understand, if not go out of their way to help you.
>>
>>35109598
>found qt virgin gf
>become insecure and fuck it up
>back to fucking sloots that I despise

Don't fuck it up young Redwallians
>>
>>35109778
I cannot imagine any frat guy posting here.. What are you like small Greek
>>
>>35110056
Like I said, I'm a failed normie who found his way here because I'm a Nazi and liked /pol/. It's a small school so it's easy to get in to a frat if you know the guys, I knew like half of them personally. It only had about 20 people, though it throws parties every other week or so.
>>
>>35110033
i hate being pitied though, my life was literally fucking perfect before, 2 retarded surgeons irreversibly fucked over my life and took away what would have been an amazing ride and replaced it with chronic pain, brain fog etc. the injury that caused the surgeries would have been fine if left without surgery but my retard parents chose surgery since i was too young then to make my own medical decisions (this was 7 years ago).

my life is fucking over, it went from perfect to pure misery for the last 7 years due to my retarded parents and surgeons, im honestly probably going to off myself since my life is a constant state of suffereing, esp. knowing what was supposed to be
>>
File: 1484384871369.jpg (1MB, 2836x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1484384871369.jpg
1MB, 2836x2000px
It's more my failed University crushes that kill my soul. Every girl in Highschool ended up getting pregant as a teen and marrying young so that's a dodged nuke. I'm somehow from a developed country.
>>
I'm more or less completely over my HS crush, I don't find her attractive at all now and while she seems to be doing fine she's not wildly successful or anything, not yet anyway. It's my current obsessive crush that really gets me down but she doesn't have much of a social media presence.
>>
>>35110131
It's admirable that you'd rather kill yourself than be pitied. At least you have that much going for you.

I don't know. At least wait until you're older to kill yourself. No point in not trying while you still have your youth.
>>
>>35109988
> half your age
> OP is 32

Enjoy your ban
>>
>>35110317
i don't think there's anything left for me desu. i was popular, had a hot gf, was really smart, athletic and good looking. first the freak accident happened, then the surgeries were in the head area so it made me ugly through giving me a minor deformity, which made me shy and unpopular, and also took my athletic abilities away by giving me coordination problems, finally the second surgeon came in to try to fix what had went wrong initially but instead took away my last good trait that i had, my intelligence. now i literally have nothing going for me and the last surgery gave me chronic pain and constant brain fog.

life now is just a sick joke compared to what it should have been, each moment just mocks me, the world is cruel and random and i don't think there's any hope left for me, like i said my only feasible option is to off myself to end this hellish existence
>>
>>35110444
Eh fair enough. I'm not going to lie and claim your life will be all rainbows if you don't kill yourself. Personally I just wouldn't want my parents to see me die like that.
>>
>>35109988
>>35110437

Also half of zero is still zero.
>>
>>35110523
im going to jump off a bridge so hopefully the damage isn't too bad, either way i don't really care since they're the reason my life is so fucked up in the first place for being completely incompetent and careless/not caring in their selection of surgeons
>>
>>35110567
Don't be like that anon. You know they love you.
>>
>>35109946
i'm 27 and sort of getting my life together as well now but it could easily fall apart again

i never had fun in my life though so i am still very emotionally numb most of the time

i know i ought to die to escape but i don't have the courage to kill myself

so here i am
>>
File: 1475569826609.png (90KB, 186x201px) Image search: [Google]
1475569826609.png
90KB, 186x201px
>Just turned 29
>This is the first year that only my family members told me happy birthday on facebook
>Only a few of them too
>>
>>35110644
Have you considered turning to anime?

I'm serious, I was one asshair away from taking a long walk off a short bridge but I got into anime when I was 28 or 29 and it made me rediscover the joy of life.

It doesn't have to be anime either, there's so much to do and discover in the world even though we're no longer 18-25 year olds. There's for sure something in the world that you love doing but you just don't know it yet.
>>
>>35110695
>>35110644
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbb

But ya finding a hobby is good, even if it is something like anime. It would at least give you something to do besides hate yourself
>>
>>35110695
I discovered prostate massage.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>2017 is already 1/6 over

mfw time is going so fast this must be some augmented reality
>>
>>35110790
well

yeah to each their own I guess, whatever makes you wake up with a spring in your step

>>35110715
exactly, it's like how some people just wake up one day and start like woodworking from their apartment or garage and then quit their jobs just to do that.

Everything is worth trying in life.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.