[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haveboring desk job at small office >today I need to take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1483303641821.jpg (75KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483303641821.jpg
75KB, 800x800px
>haveboring desk job at small office
>today I need to take a massive shit
>thank god the only toilet was free
>deposit gigant log
>flush
>realize toilet is not working
>start panicking
>get brilliant idea
>quickly go back to my desk
>grab empty ziploc bag which I had brought my lunch in
>grab plastic spoon from the coffee machine
>go back to toilet
>luckily no one seems to have seen my log yet
>chop it in pieces with the spoon and put it in the ziploc bag
>hide ziploc bag under my shirt
>go back to desk
>hide ziploc bag in my bag
>hope it will contain the smell
>finally out of work
>want to throw ziploc bag with my shit away but there's too many people
>take bus with shitbag still with me
>get home
>say hi to mom
>get into bathroom
>throw away log and flush
>farewell friend
>>
>>35109240
wat
wat

what
>>
>>35109240
Why didn't you just go outside the office after using the toilet and throw it out in some public trashcan?

Also, how fat are you?
>>
>>35109240
Why couldn't you just leave it in the toilet and deny all accusations you fucking autist
>>
>>35109240

> implying there is no trash can in the fucking bathroom, try again
>>
File: happy-man-looking-at-computer.jpg (28KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
happy-man-looking-at-computer.jpg
28KB, 640x435px
>>35109240
I like the thought of OP anxiously thinking that the next person to walk into the washroom will be like

>what the hell is this why is there SHIT in the toilet?????????? TEAM MEETING. EVERYONE. NOW. SOMEONE'S BEEN SHITTING IN THE TOILET.
>>
>>35110814
I did when I got out but I was too afraid of taking the shitbag out of my bag
>>35110928
I'm not good and lying
>>35111022
There's a small trashcan. Anyone who walked in could have seen it. I wasn't running that risk
>>35111161
>implying those things don't happen
>>
>>35111233
And how fat are you?
>>
File: shit983864464.jpg (7KB, 251x178px) Image search: [Google]
shit983864464.jpg
7KB, 251x178px
>>35111161

I KNOW RLY?

> I mean, who would think to pinch a loaf in a BATHROOM of all places.

> > > Pic related, it's OP
>>
>>35111448
That asshole doesn't look very healthy.

Like the sleeve of a sock that had all its elastic bands worn out years ago
>>
>>35111448
That's his wang not a dirty turdy friendo.
>>
>>35111365
I'm not fat
>>35111448
Imagine that stuck in the toilet. Rising from the water's surface. I couldn't leave it there. Women use that toilet too
>>
>>35111640
Literally NO ONE will say a thing about it or even question it. No one wants to talk about poop in the work place, and even if they did, if your boss or someone from hr over heard ,that person would get a talking to , not you
>>
>>35111888
they would still know and make fun of me. Now they won't
>>
I'm a janitor and everyday some dude poops all over the side of the toliet and throws a bunch of paper towels into the bowl so I have to put on gloves and pull them out and scrub the poop off the wall.

Basically what I'm saying is my life sucks
>>
Rip anon's big poopie. You were a true pal.
>>
>>35109240
pls let this be real
>>
>>35112460
It is real. I regret not taking photos though
>>
why not just flush the pieces one by one? when this happens to me i use my hand to chop it in half and flush twice
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.