[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worked up the courage to ask a girl to go back to my place -

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1463103792909.jpg (436KB, 1920x1080px)
1463103792909.jpg
436KB, 1920x1080px
>have fun at a party
> chat to a girl
>get physical
>start pulling her hair, playing around playfully (not autistic-agressive)
>start carrying her around
>she is obviously into me, holding my hand, getting physical with me
>ask her "Hey, this club we are going to is going to suck anyway, why don't we just head back to my place?"
>"ahhh, nooooo"

What the fuck, I never had enough balls to do that and now I got fucking thrown into a trash can. This fucking sucks. what do
>>
>>35107983
she also wanted me to kiss her goodbye on her cheek. This is so fucking confusing, i don't think ill ever talk to a fucking woman again. Like if you reject me why do you still get physical with me. arent you supposed to just throw me in a friendzone and give me a hug. fuck
>>
you suck, dude

don't jump the gun next time
>>
>>35107983
Idiot, why don't you just tell her "Yeah so Im autistic please come to my house and have sex with me"
>>
She probably noticed there was a black guy at the party
>>
>>35108013
talk to again

inviting her over so quicky was kinda rapey
>>
>>35107983
she is just a reasonably intelligent girl, not a good idea to go to strangers houses alone at night when you are drunk. maybe just get her phone number next time.
>>
File: noice.png (538KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
noice.png
538KB, 650x600px
>>35107983
tell her you got food back at your place maybe she's hungry if she's asian tell her you got noodle and fried rice
>>
>start pulling her hair
Unless it's during sex that sounds childish

For what

>>35108018
I agree with this anon, seem liked you tried to end the night too early and abruptly. Keep partying until she's too wasted to remember how to get to her house
>>
>>35108088
>>35108043
We met before she knows im not a rapist, she knew my friends and we were cool and having fun, she was laughing all the time, we had conversations and all that shit.

Its just so fucking weird, i never had a gf and I think that if a girl touches you and enjoys you touching her she is OBVIOUSLY into you and then what's up, why can't you two just go back somewhere private and have some fucking penis-into-vagina action going on.

I am literally lost, I never had the courage to "seal the deal" cause I am good at flirting but right now I am completely fucking lost.
>>
>>35107983
Relax anon
You're supposed to give her an excuse to come back to your place
Otherwise she looks like a slut
>>
>>35108176
it was mostly sam hyde "weak should fear the strong" shit, I was fucking around, wasn't into her at all at first but after I saw that she was way too "cool" with what shenanigans I was pulling on her it was obvious to me that she was into me.

For what

I don't know I was just fucking around, I fuck around with this shit all the time since I am beyond repair and I know I won't get pussy anyway so why not do some autistic shit if I find it funny.
>>
File: 0e9_FotoSketcher.jpg (139KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9_FotoSketcher.jpg
139KB, 600x600px
>>35108118
>if she's asian tell her you got noodle and fried rice

Or be white
>>
>>35107983
>get physical
You mean like feeling eachother up right?
>>
File: no2.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
no2.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>35108187
Couldn't you tell her that you don't mind and won't judge her for coming to your place on the first night to get that out of the way right off the bat?
>>
She probably doesn't want sex.
>>
File: 1463605922118.jpg (56KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
1463605922118.jpg
56KB, 504x504px
>>35108309
No, she was obviously into from the way she made constant eye contact, I wasn't even into her at first. I was walking, miding my own business, she just ran up to me and grabed my hand and wanted me to hold her (hand around her waist) she obviously whanted me to fuck her. I just don't fucking get it. I am so fucking confused
>>
File: micheavous feel.png (27KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
micheavous feel.png
27KB, 633x758px
>>35108363
everyone wants sex
>>
>>35108176
>she didn't fuck me
Well dont jump the gun next time. Most girls dont just go to a guys house that they have never been to unless she wants to fuck.

I think your just mad that you didnt get a slut right off the bat
>>
>>35108406
>she just ran up to me and grabed my hand and wanted me to hold her (hand around her waist) she obviously whanted me to fuck her.
You need to grease the engine though.
>>
>>35108488
This OP, did you have lube on you? Was it enough to keep everything well lubricated?
>>
>At party
>chatting to cutie
>"Do you want to come home with me anon"
>Time slows down, thinking I've finally made it
>confidently say "yes"
>"No sorry, you can't"
>"Why did you ask if you didn't want me to?"
>"dunno you're kinda handsome"
You don't know shit about suffering
>>
why is this board just chad and chad aspirants talking about their whore adventures?
>>
I'd never be able to play these mind games, OP. I'm not fit for humanity. Everything with people is a mental chess.
>>
>>35108946
because sometimes its fun to pretend someone you're not
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.