[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never had sex without a condom >not a virgin Pick one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1471763901414.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471763901414.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>never had sex without a condom
>not a virgin

Pick one and only one. Saying that having "penetrating" a vagina with a bag on is sex is Iike saying you touched something with gloves on. No you didn't.
>>
>first time was last weekend
>no condom and a week+ of nofap
It actually felt pretty good but nothing like a good fap. Still the whole sex experience (hearing her moan, tasting her body, etc) is great. I'm kinda scared she'll end up pregnant though. In hindsight it was an incredibly stupid move. A night of passion is not worth an unplanned child.
>>
>>35107834
Well if you at least got it with a girl with a condom on, your not a big a loser on most people on this board.
Though once you are sure she's not diseased then you need to smash her naturally.
>>
Virginity is less about the physical act, and more about having the social ability to convince a woman to sleep with you.
>>
File: 1487629688129.jpg (51KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1487629688129.jpg
51KB, 500x486px
Here is the checklist for actually being a fucking non-virgin in the real (adult) world

- both you and the girl must love each other
- both you and the girl must want to have sex
- both you and the girl must be sober when it happens
- both you and the girl must be married to each other
- no condoms, contraceptives, or birth controlled used
- the girl becomes pregnant afterwards

Fucking a hooker who doesn't give a shit about you with a wrapped dick doesn't count, your teenage tryst in your friend's basement doesn't count, your high school sweetheart doesn't fucking count (unless you married her), fucking the same bitch over and over again in a meme relationship doesn't count, random flings with chicks you meet at the bar, pub, or club don't count

I have kids and consider myself a non-virgin by my own criteria. Don't ask me why I post on /r9k/, it's a long story that can fill a thread by itself. The shit people call "relationships" these days is laughable, though - the world is fucking doomed
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.