[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/ So Idk what to do right now. So i'm kind of in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Cliche Love Triangle.png (63KB, 1256x1166px) Image search: [Google]
Cliche Love Triangle.png
63KB, 1256x1166px
Hey /r9k/ So Idk what to do right now. So i'm kind of in a love triangle. I have this online boyfriend. He really really likes me. I've never been in a relationship with a guy irl before. Only online ones. I've been secretly seeing this guy irl. Neglecting the online boyfriend, he dumps me. I immediately go hang out with guy irl. Online bf still doesn't know i've been hanging out with this guy irl. The irl guy really really likes me a lot too. We haven't even kissed or done anything like that, or declared that we're dating. I tell him I'm not interested in him long term. Iv'e led him on hardcore. He's heartbroken, starts crying and takes me home. I get a message from online bf saying he's willing to take me back. What should i do? I have no friends. Feel like everyone hates me and i make the worst decisions. I suck at life.
>>
>>35107404
I've never seen this in a movie desu.
>>
>>35107404
ahem
>>out
>>
>>35107404
The "dark" in tall dark and handsome doesn't literally refer to being physically dark, idiot.
>>
>>35107404
The world of Stacy is a tragic story, depicting pain and betrayal. I'm sorry you had to go through this sweetie ;_;
>>
you sound stupid. you never talk about how you love your "online boyfriend" so i doubt you were in a relationship, because if you were, none of this would have happened?

0/10 please stop this bad bait
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (6KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
6KB, 228x221px
You guys are meanies
>>
If you're anything like my 'online gf', you flunk both relationships, fuck a divorced 40 year old man on the first date, and develop herpes from it. Old man promptly skips state while you drop out of school and develop various drug addictions.

You're already worthless, it's too late for anything else.
>>
lmao at "i've seeecreeetly been seeing this guy irl" uh? why is it even a secret? should it have to be?

sounds like you dont' care about either and you're not in a relationship at all and story is missing lots
>>
>>35107404
You should have been with me from the start. Now you fucked up you whoring Stacy. Die die die die die die in a fire.
>>
>>35107404
Struggling to read this
>>
>>35107570
OP here. my online bf was very possesive and jealous. he would only approve of me hanging out with him. Not even girls. He would get mad.
>>
>>35107404
Okay Amazon sells helium tanks but there's the stuff they sell at children's birthday parties and the labatory grade shit, you want the latter, the kid stuff has trace amounts of oxygen which won't do the job right. After ordering that you want to buy a respiration mask and a tube, hook those up to the tank. Once you've done that sit down somewhere nice woth your new set up, breathe all the way out, hold your breath, put on the mask and turn the helium on and start breathing again. After a few minutes of this you'll pass out and be right where you need to be.

Hope this fixes your problem, OP.
>>
>>35107404
can we get some initials?
>>
>>35107404
I'm guessing you're either a -13/10 trap or a legit raging fag or a loser baiting on the wrong forum. Either way fuck off and go back to sucking dick professionally
>>
>>35107605
Instructions unclear, altitude 500 feet and rising
>>
>>35107627
Godspeed, Major Tom.
>>
>>35107404
What you do is you put a bullet in your head, you fucking roastbeef cunt
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.