[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anxiety is sign of an entity being a failed normie. It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1477205961765-0.jpg (371KB, 794x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1477205961765-0.jpg
371KB, 794x1149px
Anxiety is sign of an entity being a failed normie. It's pretty obvious, yet many associate it with robots. Why? It's probably because those people know, deep down, that they are mere failed normies yet wish to be robots, thus twist the definition of "robot" to their own situation. This creates a false view/thought about robots.

Let's be objective here, for just one thread. What exactly is a robot? Someone who is unable to fit in, someone who was bullied and pushed away ("but someone with anxiety is that!" I can hear you say)? Someone never able to reach a proper fulfilling life, right? But anxiety is solvable, it's literally a case of getting over it. Same with 95% of the cases of depression. Wouldn't an actual robot be able to act like they truly are - thus not burdened by anxiety/uncertainty - while still being pushed away from any meaningful communities/relationships?

Let's just face it. Most people with anxiety will become fine adults when they deal with it. A lot of teens get anxiety, don't worry about it. Everything will be daijoubu. The first step is accepting that you're not an actual robot and that you have plenty of opportunities left. Get that burden from your shoulders.
>>
>>35106821
How about we start saying a robot is that transitional period between normie and wizard
>>
>>35106873
That does not solve the issue of failed normies with anxiety thinking they're robots thinking they are on their way to becoming a wizard.
>>
Better submit your research to the BDSM. They have it all wrong. They've needed an explanation using terminology based off memes made on a east slavic snake whispering forum for years now.
>>
Normalfags hold themselves back with anxiety and use it as an excuse. A robot could push through anxiety only to find that it's just one of many obstacles.
>>
>>35107672
You changing the name of 4chan to - obescure countries' obscure profession - basically proves us that you're a failed normie and that you attacking my idea is just you not coming to terms with accepting that you're not an actual robot.
>>
File: actually.jpg (125KB, 1394x554px) Image search: [Google]
actually.jpg
125KB, 1394x554px
>>35106821
>Let's be objective here, for just one thread. What exactly is a robot?
It's the board. The board itself is "the robot". You've misconceived the entire reasoning behind the board's name.
>>
>>35107869
Sure, you're technically right about that. But when describing one as a robot no one really refers to the board, they refer to an individual that's socially regarded as the lowest tier. A literal autist without hope. Being this technical here will not help us nor is it useful, right? Terms and definitions change over time.
>>
>>35107362
>Have terrible general anxiety
>Don't know how to converse with human beings
>Have forgotten because its been years
>Sinking like a rock since 8th grade
>People called me a kid when I was their age in highschool, and they meant it in a derogatory manner
>Probably Aspergers

I hope I don't have more on the other end of all this.
>>
>>35108114
Why are you insecure and anxious? As I said - anxiety making you unaccepted is just a mere problem that results in you being a failed normie. An actual robot is rotten to the core. Even in your greentext you imply that anxiety is causing you to not be a normal person. That also implies overcoming this insecurity solving every one of your problems - thus you becoming normal.

Don't talk more shit and explain me how exactly a minor inconvenience that can be overcome with experience and becoming older makes you an actual robot.
>>
>>35107979
That means that it has no established definition as it's something that's pulled out of thin air. A "robot" in this case is whatever the hell you imagine it to be since it was never anything to begin with.
>>
>>35108315
Yet I don't know why I'm insecure and anxious.
It seems no amount of interaction with other human beings can remedy it.

I have a feeling I'll have to turn 26 before it might fix itself, but by that time I'll be too far behind the rest of the human race developmentally. I'm already 21 years old, and it's not slowing down at all.

It's anything but a minor inconvenience.
>>
>>35108366
Most definitely, my man. It's an abstract term, I agree. Some details are not agreed on, but originally a certain "guideline" was accepted and seen. It was not fully concrete, most definitely. Still, it has changed significantly. I bet you'd complain too, including every failed normie that calls themselves a robot at this moment, when this "abstract term" would be made to fit people who are normies that feel bad that they are not a full blown Chad.

It's an argument that only holds up when talking about small parts about defining the term. In the end, the people using it - no matter how big the group - have an obvious thing they mean with it. In the OP we're talking about the actual, original meaning.
>>
>>35108484
You're insecure and anxious because you refuse to accept reality and every painful aspect that comes with up. You can't get over yourself and every mistake you make. It's not hard to diagnose. Overcoming it can be harder. Still.. anxiety is something most teens suffer from. It can be destructive, definitely. But it's something anyone can overcome with willpower and after getting over it every person will be a fine, normal adult. Not a Chad, for sure. But a normal adult.
>>
>>35108315
>An actual robot is rotten to the core.
i don't know whether to vomit or throw up
>>
>>35108944
Probably text your close friend about how you're feeling sad, you disgusting failed normie.
>>
>>35109045
you're proving that you are the insecure, anxious teenager who will one day grow out of it with every post you make.
>>
>>35109108
No, that's just you reading every single one of my replies in that tone because you want to validate yourself. Not a single one of my posts have implied this thus far. Sure, if you add a certain made up tone to it it could have. But that's a mistake on your end.
>>
>what is a robot
Who cares?

That's the problem with you "robots", you play martyrs for the sake of being martyrs. Like a dog chasing its own tail. You're all smart enough to k ow how to overcome your mental aberrations, if only you could make a paradigm shift.
>>
>>35109193
you're defining yourself by a made up label from a website you visit and jealously guarding that meaningless label because it makes you feel more comfortable about being a "robot." your careful organization of people into little boxes and need to belong to a group is, in my opinion, the exact opposite of how a "robot" would think.

i vomited at your "rotten to the core" idea because it's a teenage meme that social outcasts are inherently antisocial or bad people. it's a stupid thread and if you're really a robot (aka, someone who frequents this board), you would know that this stupid argument about what makes a true robot gets posted here at least a few times a week. you're not saying anything new and it doesn't have any meaning to anyone but you.
>>
>>35109279
No, I'm not interested in overcoming my "mental abberations" - faults lies with society entirely. That's why people forcing themselves into this "community" despite not fitting in are a bad thing. They hurt actual ones by over saturating the "market" resulting in actual robots not being able to find actual robots.

This is not a thread calling to a definition to an abstract term, mind you. It's fine for it to be abstract and for there to be some disagreement.
>>
>>35109417
No.. the lowest of the lowest was the concept that was actually accepted when it became a more widespread idea/term. Rotten to the core was a bad description, I agree with you on that. Personally I don't think I'm wrong at all, so I would not be rotten.

The only "definition" I'm giving to the term is calling out anxious failed normies to not be robots - something that's very prevalent on this board. I'm not defining anything.

With that said, the label doesn't matter to me much. I don't use it to describe myself at all. It just makes me sad when I browse this board (something I hardly do these days).
>>
Make a million dollars then complain. Preferably by farming Kansas
>>
>>35109520
>With that said, the label doesn't matter to me much. I don't use it to describe myself at all. It just makes me sad when I browse this board (something I hardly do these days).
why does it make you sad?
>>
>>35109860
Because at time, in the past, it used to be a concept that would identify like minded, actually troubled people.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.