[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you even be friends with women ? They're boring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1996.jpg (45KB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1996.jpg
45KB, 300x205px
How can you even be friends with women ? They're boring and uninteresting. They don't genuinely have hobbies, they feed off purely of attention.
>>
It's like they're all made only to fuck. No wonder they're size queens and cheaters
>>
I've been trying to figure that out man, as shallow as it is, there's no reason to be just friends with a girl, no fucking reason. Either they're acquaintances or y'all fucking. No inbetween. I remember a chick was bitching at me cause she pretty much rejected me and I ghosted on her and she tried to play the pity card. I almost fell for that shit and then I asked myself, "why the fuck would I take friendship as a runner up prize? I didn't get pussy so why the fuck would I hang around?"
>>
File: 924358290835.jpg (29KB, 290x401px) Image search: [Google]
924358290835.jpg
29KB, 290x401px
>>35105814
Women are LITERALLY only in existence to be fucked. They are useless beyond that.
>>
>>35105880
I can see your sarcasm, but you actually are right despite it.
>>
>>35105814
You do, simply. Why do you act like it would be a one way street? Friends care about each other. Note that some people think boys and girls can't be friends because they'll be attraction and one person will always catch feelings, but that's far from the truth. Two people can acknowledge each other as great, incredible people, but not want each other for romance or to date. You can think someone is the greatest person in the world but feel nauseous at the thought of being with them romantically. Do you think with your dick all the time? Can you not carry a normal conversation about anything in the world besides yourself with another person of the opposite gender? Would it kill you to talk about nothing or how someone's day went, what they are doing, and anything on the tip of their tongues at any time? You can also camwhore with friends for fun - and not catch feelings. Why do you have to be such a weak-willed thirstmonster who goes after anything that resembles the opposite sex? No need to overanalyze, just be a good friend.

Gender really doesn't matter when it comes to friendship.
>>
And maybe you both can talk about things you either don't want to talk about with some of your other friends with? Ex: you respect that person's opinion, with or without expertise, and simply want to know. You both can help each other with whatever and be there for one another. Why is it so hard? Girls go through the same thing as boys - death, life, birth. Everything in between.
>>
Every day I think about this, and every day I realize that I have never willingly engaged in conversation with a female for any other reason than, ultimately, sex.
>>
>>35106048
the problem is not one party catching emotions

the problem is whole politics and drama when you're friends with a girl

and they will always think you're just hanging around to get a pity fuck after rejection or before rejection, so they'll despise you no matter what you do, as a male you can only lose in friendships with girls
>>
>>35106048
because women are boring as fuck to the point where their vagina is the most appealing thing. all they want is for you to pay attention to the superficial shit in their lives, its never any talk of goals or dreams or even nightmares. nope, either she's a wall or moaning on about some bullshit going on in her life and acting like it only happens to her.
>>
>>35106074
>Girls go through the same thing as boys

No, they don't. Fuck off
>>
I have female friends. They have genuine hobbies and are not at all boring. I think you robots and your superiority complexes are boring.
>>
File: 1484272431827.jpg (22KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1484272431827.jpg
22KB, 500x396px
>>35106166
>I have female friends. They have genuine hobbies and are not at all boring.
>>
File: 2al8SfD.png (131KB, 282x261px) Image search: [Google]
2al8SfD.png
131KB, 282x261px
>>35106048
I wish I could be this delusional and ignore the fact that sexual selection and reproduction is literally what our entire species is based and has evolved around like every other species ever to exist on Earth

>friends care about each other! they deeply care for one another and love each other!

The above is complete horseshit. People can romantcizie it just like they romanticize sexual friendships but at the end of the day any care and ""genuine"" friendship is surface level bullshit. Anyone will readily kick you to the curb, remember that. This is doubly true for women and men, it's almost like women exist to be used as machines to gain more humans and anything on top of that is vapid shallow shit invented by our minds???? hmmm
>>
>>35106048
>Two people can acknowledge each other as great, incredible people

Most women are not incredible. They are basic as fuck.
>>
>>35106210
>I can only confront opposing viewpoints with cartoon frogs
>>
>>35106135
>and they will always think you're just hanging around to get a pity fuck after rejection or before rejection, so they'll despise you no matter what you do, as a male you can only lose in friendships with girls

Sorry you've met some terrible women. I can't even fathom what kind of ideology that ... is? Wow.. Please say you're just memeing through a really really bad exaggeration and distortion? Good luck and best wishes to new friends.

>>35106142
Interesting..

Maybe you need more interesting friends? Of course someone who *only* talks about the mundane and knows nothing else might be boring for you, but are friends only supposed to be there to talk about existentialism and philosophical topics? Being friends with the mundane and enjoying / going through it together is one of the best feelings iMo!

>>35106219
>>35106226
Lol. Okay?

Not sure why I even (you)d that but thank god you all have each other. There are basic men and women everywhere. The key is to find friends you like. This doesn't mean throw them to the side once you find a flaw or they don't talk to you about what you want to talk about all the time, but let's stop acting like we're having a serious discussion when this is the last place to be serious. You all know you're being wrong and bitter. You'll find a good friend someday, female or creature!

Bye because I cannot argue with everyone here lol :) Sweet searching
>>
>>35106371
>Bye because I cannot argue with everyone here lol :) Sweet searching

I love how I can tell you're a woman because of how hurt you are by people simply disputing your viewpoints. You whores all talk the same, think the same, are the same. Men are shitty too but at least they have some semblance of individuality among them
>>
>>35105814
By not thinking that way
>>
>>35106915
>By not considering the truth

ok
>>
>>35106925
>implying that drivel is the truth

ok
>>
>>35106981
>drivel

ok
>>
This is true. My best "girl" friends have all been trans. Women are either extremely insecure or won't bother spending their time on meaningful conversation unless they already want to fuck you. Granted, a few of my trans friends want to fuck me as well, but the ones who don't are also very nice/entertaining to hang out with.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.